Don't call us we'll call you

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
upload_2018-1-5_16-9-38.jpeg

There's a growing list of posters who do not want to be 'called' especially to the FZ.

Is there a way we could get a listing or sticky their threads someplace in the Taunting Arena?

Then there shouldn't be any confusion about who shouldn't be summoned or called.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If you are going to allow @ functinos in the FZ, then a list of non@ posters needs to be available.

If you ban the @ function in the FZ, allow posters to @ upstairs and invite the poster to the FZ thread.

I swear we can't let some of you hold a screwdriver around here for fear of personal injury or assault.

Just wait! The announcement for that area is coming soon. I'm sure it'll cause quite a few meltdowns.

View attachment 169942

There's a growing list of posters who do not want to be 'called' especially to the FZ.

Is there a way we could get a listing or sticky their threads someplace in the Taunting Arena?

Then there shouldn't be any confusion about who shouldn't be summoned or called.

*****SMILE*****

Just get rid of the rule that say you can't call "@" someone into the FZ. That's the rub. Stupid rule.

View attachment 169942

*****SMILE*****

Just get rid of the rule that say you can't call "@" someone into the FZ. That's the rub. Stupid rule.

th

I'm fine with eliminating all the rules in the Flame Zone.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

I'm fine with eliminating all the rules in the Flame Zone.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)[/QUOTE]

Chaos in the FZ means more rules are coming.

The rule change is weird. Either the mods don't want to do their jobs or they are encouraging flaming on the site, which will probably end up driving away some of the real posters on this board who joined to talk about politics and current issues. The flamer zone is definitely more trouble than it's worth. There are really only a few people who post there regularly and they aren't really valuable contributors to the board overall but are a bunch of old people who get their kicks acting like 10-year-old little boys. :D

Changing a rule means someone is bowing to the whims of another. In this case the FZ has the advantage.

As to why is there still a FZ? Because politics is a soap opera and having more than one attracts more viewers.

As to why is there still a FZ? Because politics is a soap opera and having more than one attracts more viewers.

They rarely talk politics in the FZ though. It usually has to do with some kind of personal grudge match or something. Silly stuff, you know? It is like a soap opera though, so you make a good point. :lol: AS The Flame Zone Burns, So Do Their Genitals

why are you people always crying close or ban? if you dont care the fz dont go there...same for the mods....stop reacting to cry babies....

i see you can do all this changing but still cant get the fz back on the main board?

Forum List

Back