Don't blame me... I voted for Romney

my2¢

So it goes
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
Just sitting here imagining Mitt into his 2nd term, oh what foolishness we could have avoided over this past year and half.

romney-obamacare_wide-0293ed9df22d056efa9ca74141af35947bffe2ba-s400-c85.jpg

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, given what you know now is America better off having (A) Obama / Trump or (B) 2 terms of Mitt?

Romney a Globalist ....

Great friend of the Military Industrial Complex ..he was no good

GOD Bless Trump, he is much, much better!:thup:

Just to be clear, you're saying electing Trump was worth the 4 extra years of Obama. Interesting.

I hope to hear from the other sider that view Trump as the downfall of America and how much they got out of a 2nd term of Obama and was it worth it at the price of a Trump presidency?

Last edited:
Romney a Globalist ....

Great friend of the Military Industrial Complex ..he was no good

GOD Bless Trump, he is much, much better!:thup:

Just to be clear, you're saying electing Trump was worth the 4 extra years of Obama. Interesting.

I hope to hear from the other sider that view Trump as the downfall of America and how much they got out of a 2nd term of Obama and was it worth it at the price of a Trump presidency?
If you are interested TR had the same opinions on immigrants as Trump.

Just sitting here imagining Mitt into his 2nd term, oh what foolishness we could have avoided over this past year and half.

romney-obamacare_wide-0293ed9df22d056efa9ca74141af35947bffe2ba-s400-c85.jpg

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, given what you know now is America better off having (A) Obama / Trump or (B) 2 terms of Mitt?
Don't blame me I voted for the CIA guy.

Forum List

Back