Don't be on the wrong side of history

you are too fucking stupid for words
Look out...Christine might neg you!!

Ooops...False alarm!!! :rofl:

Yep, it's really cool how every day there are fewer conservatives in the world.

Look at your guys...Ben Stein, Rush, OReilly, ....old farts all.
Bill O'Reilly isn't "my guy" you pedantic pifflewit....Nor is Limbag, Hannity, Kristol, Krauthammer, or the bulk of the rest of the neocon glee club.

Divey is right, you really are too fucking stupid for words,

A dying breed on the wrong side of history...

I hope they remember that in 2012 ... after the country is in complete ruin ...

It will be funny to see you spin it.

Complete ruin?

Our economy COMPLETELY COLLAPSED last year thanks to deregulation of the financial industry.

Now we are rebuilding it.

Don't you read at all?

Complete ruin?

Our economy COMPLETELY COLLAPSED last year thanks to deregulation of the financial industry.

Don't you read at all?
you are perpetually on the wrong side of everything

Complete ruin?

Don't you read at all?

Yes, I read too much ... thus why I know more of the picture than you do ... I read both sides.

Look out...Christine might neg you!!

Ooops...False alarm!!! :rofl:

Yep, it's really cool how every day there are fewer conservatives in the world.

Look at your guys...Ben Stein, Rush, OReilly, ....old farts all.
Bill O'Reilly isn't "my guy" you pedantic pifflewit....Nor is Limbag, Hannity, Kristol, Krauthammer, or the bulk of the rest of the neocon glee club.

Divey is right, you really are too fucking stupid for words,

I gave up on those twits years ago, myself. The only way I will watch them these days, and that ain't often, is if I tune into their counterparts on MSNBC in an effort to get both sides of the story. The truth lies in between.

No, it's very to the point.

Old people watch FoxNews.

Young people watch MSNBC.
ah, old folk are wise and the young foolish
:lol:

btw, based on the ratings, aint too many of ANY age group watching MSNBC

Wrong.

Olbermann is #1 in the 18-34 group.

The future is ours. Your group is dying off.

Comedy is a great draw.......and Olbermann's show is a laugh a minute....because it is hard to believe that there are people actually that stupid in the world.

35 and above is dying off? :cuckoo:

Back to the the old Fakes News strawman again, I see. :rolleyes:

Strawman?

Old people are more conservative politically.

Simple fact.

Nope, not a fact, political/social beliefs are cyclical, just like businesses. The Greatest Generation (more conservative) gave birth to a very liberal generation, Baby Boomers. Baby Boomers gave birth to a more conservative generation (my generation) Gen X. So on and so on and so on.

Complete ruin?

Don't you read at all?

Hey Monica, that happened because of your boyfriend, dipshit.

Yea, that's why the GOP and this shitty economy were really good for a few rich people. The top 2% maybe.

But for the rest of us, it sucked. Even if I make money on the foreclosure market, how much did my home and 401K tank?

PS. My union worker dad has two homes paid off.

Dude's daddy has 2 homes and you're congratulating Dude? Yea dude, way to be born with a silver spoon in your mouth. Consider many people don't grow up spoiled like you were.

Bobo give us a fucking break will ya....you would take advantage of any situation out there if it meant Bobo is going to make a buck and you know it.....so which one of your buddies is teabagging you this weekend?.....:lol:

Wow. a neg rep from bobo. I must be doing something right. :lol:

are you serious?....come on Bo....neg reping cause someone calls you are marxist?....i thought you would be beyond neg reping for that....next thing i know im going to hear you neg rep newbies with no rep power...:eusa_eh:

You didn't do well in debate, did ya. Can you provide evidence that they have an access problem?

I found it:

By an overwhelming margin, Canadians prefer the Canadian health care system to the American one. Overall, 82% said they preferred the Canadian system, fully ten times the number who said the American system is superior (8%).

Open Left:: Canadians Love Their Health Care and Want it to be Even More Socialized

how can someone say they prefer something they have never experianced....but just heard about it....and no doubt just the negatives?......many Canadians dont care for what they got and can afford a private plan....but guess what ....they cant have one...its illegal....thats nice aint it....

Wrong.

Olbermann is #1 in the 18-34 group.

The future is ours. Your group is dying off.

following that pathetic basterd,the country will be in great shape....can you imagine a few hundred million Chrissies running the place....and having to clean up after people like Old Swinging Balls shits his pants.....frightening....

Forum List

Back