Don't attack the Presidents kid- Don't use his name for political purposes

The kid's got something wrong with this right leg. Watch for the limp.
He's real handsome though. And well educated and a typical boy, no doubt, who idolizes his Dad. This has got to suck for him. And don't forget his Mom and the grandparents who are his backup caregivers and are very close to him ARE RUSSIAN.
What must he be thinking?
I hope the kids at his new school are kind.
And don't forget his Mom and the grandparents who are his backup caregivers and are very close to him ARE RUSSIAN.

They are?

I believe she was born in Slovenia, which, at the time, was part of Yugoslavia.

Melania Trump - Wikipedia

(been watching Maddow again?)
Never.
You want to split hairs, go for it.

ignorant much? The difference between Russia & Slovenia is roughly the difference between the US & Norway. Slovenia is Slavic, but that's where the similarities end. It is Western oriented, uses the Latin alphabet, & is influenced by Catholicism. Russia is Eastern oriented, uses the Cyrillic alphabet & is greatly influenced by Orthodoxy. They couldn't be more apart....
Thank you for the information. I appreciate being corrected when I'm wrong.

"Barron" huh?
Say isn't that one of the names Rump used as an imaginary friend to pump his insatiable ego to the press?

Could be that insanity is just genetic.
Poor kid. Adults who have that kind of fucked-up mental disease going on should know better than to procreate.

No. Trump is responsible for the attack on his son. Trump is the guilty party here. As usual.

Barron Trump isn't autistic. He's retarded. There's a difference.

He's real handsome though. And well educated and a typical boy, no doubt, who idolizes his Dad. This has got to suck for him. And don't forget his Mom and the grandparents who are his backup caregivers and are very close to him ARE RUSSIAN.
And don't forget his Mom and the grandparents who are his backup caregivers and are very close to him ARE RUSSIAN.

They are?

I believe she was born in Slovenia, which, at the time, was part of Yugoslavia.

Melania Trump - Wikipedia

(been watching Maddow again?)
Never.
You want to split hairs, go for it.

ignorant much? The difference between Russia & Slovenia is roughly the difference between the US & Norway. Slovenia is Slavic, but that's where the similarities end. It is Western oriented, uses the Latin alphabet, & is influenced by Catholicism. Russia is Eastern oriented, uses the Cyrillic alphabet & is greatly influenced by Orthodoxy. They couldn't be more apart....
Thank you for the information. I appreciate being corrected when I'm wrong.
bout time

'some of you'- since you included me- no- I did not.
"You", meaning your side...liberals in general. You must have a guilty conscience. And Trump was not using his son for political gain, that's really a stretch but one can expect it from you.

Why would i have ' a guilty conscious' when I have consistently denounced attacks on both Trump's son- and Obama's kids here at USMB.

Have you? Have you even once condemned the attacks that were made here at USMB by 'your side'- 'conservatives in general' against Malia and Sasha?

And of course Trump used his son's name for political purpose. No other President would have done that. But Trump does.

What the fuck are you talking about about?

What is so hard about this- don't be an asshole- don't attack the President's kid.

Why the fuck do you care about his 'right leg'?

His mom is not Russian(she is Slovenian- and Slovenians pretty much despise Russians)- and even if she was- why the fuck would you care? It is as irrelevant as Barack Obama's father being from Kenya.

Don't be an asshole- don't attack the kids.

And don't use the kids name for political gain.
He's got a limp. I feel bad for Barron with all this shit going on involving his Dad. I'm glad to learn maybe the Russian thing isn't affecting him because his mom's not Russian. He's a cute kid and I have never said anything bad about him nor will I. I don't understand how you got "asshole" from my post.

Because you brought up his 'limp' - and that ridiculous comment about his mom being a 'Russian'.

Don't say stupid crap about the Presidents kid.

Its not that hard.

"You", meaning your side...liberals in general. You must have a guilty conscience. And Trump was not using his son for political gain, that's really a stretch but one can expect it from you.

Why would i have ' a guilty conscious' when I have consistently denounced attacks on both Trump's son- and Obama's kids here at USMB.

Have you? Have you even once condemned the attacks that were made here at USMB by 'your side'- 'conservatives in general' against Malia and Sasha?

And of course Trump used his son's name for political purpose. No other President would have done that. But Trump does.
You're being awfully defensive, why is that? And I didn't ask you to condemn anyone else, did I?

Anyone who has read my posts should know I am adamantly against attacks against Barron, just as I was against attacks against the Obama girls. Really its pretty simple- don't attack the kids of Presidents- they didn't chose this life for themselves.

But along with that comes not using your own kid to attack others. Trump names his own kid to whine about himself

View attachment 140607

Imagine if President Obama had written anything as asinine and whiny as that when Trump was in full Birther mode

Barack H. Obama
@realBarackObama

"Trump goes full Birther.....Next up questioning who is Malia's father?"

This is the not the same thing as having your kid stand next to you while you give a speech- this putting Trump putting his own kid's name out there in the political arena to whine about how Trump believes he is being unfairly treated.

Don't be an asshole- don't attack the President's kid.
Don't be an asshole- don't use your own kid's name to whine about how you are treated.
For what it's worth, I don't want to see Ivanka dancing on a pole, or a Pole for that matter. I'd like to see Jr and Eric dancing on poles, however.

And of course Rosie O'Donnell was an asshole for doing so.

This is how low some of you Cons can stoop

Chelsea Clinton and Rush Limbaugh

Fox News host asks: 'Is Malia Obama going to go on birth control?' | theGrio

Glenn Beck hits new low with Malia Obama attack | theGrio

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

-- Sen. John McCain, speaking to a Republican dinner, June 1998.

Last edited:
God what a dingbat. I believe she's a teacher. FFS!!!

I guess my son is Russian because his mother is Czech. Jesus!

"Barron" huh?
Say isn't that one of the names Rump used as an imaginary friend to pump his insatiable ego to the press?

Poor kid. Adults who have that kind of fucked-up mental disease going on should know better than to procreate.

No. Trump is responsible for the attack on his son. Trump is the guilty party here. As usual.

You really want to go with USMB posts as examples?
"Barron" huh?

Redfish:
exactly what does the palin family have to do with obama's daughters dressing like ghetto trash?

Steve_McGarrett Here are the two little pickaninnies flashing gang signs. Such role models aye?

upload_2017-7-26_11-2-21.png

upload_2017-7-26_11-2-31.png

upload_2017-7-26_11-2-40.png

You're being awfully defensive, why is that? And I didn't ask you to condemn anyone else, did I?

LOL- first you say I must have a guilty conscience- and now you claim I am awfully defensive.

Good job though of dancing away from my question

And of course Rosie O'Donnell was an asshole for doing so.

This is how low some of you Cons can stoop

Chelsea Clinton and Rush Limbaugh

Fox News host asks: 'Is Malia Obama going to go on birth control?' | theGrio

Glenn Beck hits new low with Malia Obama attack | theGrio

Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."

-- Sen. John McCain, speaking to a Republican dinner, June 1998.
I wasn't talking about Rosie O'Donnell, stupid.

LOL- first you say I must have a guilty conscience- and now you claim I am awfully defensive.
Yeah, dumbass. You're defensive because you have a guilty conscience. You get "duh" points for that one.
Again, I didn't ask you to condemn anybody, so don't act as though I did. Your thread is a failure, just accept that reality. Trump was making a point, a valid point. The left has gone after nearly everybody who even knows him. Barron probably IS next.

Forum List

Back