Don't attack the Presidents kid- Don't use his name for political purposes

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
Anyone who has read my posts should know I am adamantly against attacks against Barron, just as I was against attacks against the Obama girls. Really its pretty simple- don't attack the kids of Presidents- they didn't chose this life for themselves.

But along with that comes not using your own kid to attack others. Trump names his own kid to whine about himself

upload_2017-7-26_8-31-32.png

Imagine if President Obama had written anything as asinine and whiny as that when Trump was in full Birther mode

Barack H. Obama
@realBarackObama

"Trump goes full Birther.....Next up questioning who is Malia's father?"

This is the not the same thing as having your kid stand next to you while you give a speech- this putting Trump putting his own kid's name out there in the political arena to whine about how Trump believes he is being unfairly treated.

Don't be an asshole- don't attack the President's kid.
Don't be an asshole- don't use your own kid's name to whine about how you are treated.

The kid's got something wrong with this right leg. Watch for the limp.
He's real handsome though. And well educated and a typical boy, no doubt, who idolizes his Dad. This has got to suck for him. And don't forget his Mom and the grandparents who are his backup caregivers and are very close to him ARE RUSSIAN.
What must he be thinking?
I hope the kids at his new school are kind.

He's real handsome though. And well educated and a typical boy, no doubt, who idolizes his Dad. This has got to suck for him. And don't forget his Mom and the grandparents who are his backup caregivers and are very close to him ARE RUSSIAN.
There is your collusion! Global transportation and immigration!
BTW, she is south slavic ;)

And don't forget his Mom and the grandparents who are his backup caregivers and are very close to him ARE RUSSIAN.

They are?

I believe she was born in Slovenia, which, at the time, was part of Yugoslavia.

Melania Trump - Wikipedia

(been watching Maddow again?)

And don't forget his Mom and the grandparents who are his backup caregivers and are very close to him ARE RUSSIAN.

They are?

Let the kids have their fun, meanie

They are?

Still Commies

They are?

Never.
You want to split hairs, go for it.

They are?

Never.
LMAO "split hairs" :rolleyes:
You realize, with that logic, you just called like 10 different countries Russian?
Slovenia is Southern slavic. Russia is eastern slavic.
I guess Kurds living in Iran are Iranian? Lol
Russians are slavs. Slovenes are slavs.

Sadly, he's right. The Democrats will get around to attacking his 11yr old son eventually. You can bet on that. It's what the hateful Left does.

Some of you here have already attacked him.

'some of you'- since you included me- no- I did not.

I have objected to any attack on Barron I have seen.

What about you- did you properly call those who attacked Obama's kids the assholes that they are?

My philosophy is pretty straightforward- only assholes attack a President's kid.

But it was an asshole move for President Snowflake to use his kid's name for political purposes. And frankly not surprising.

Sadly, he's right. The Democrats will get around to attacking his 11yr old son eventually. You can bet on that. It's what the hateful Left does.

There will always be assholes who attack the President's kid. That is what the hateful assholes of the right did to Obama's kids.

Hopefully those of us who are not assholes will always condemn those assholes who attack the President's kids.

Regardless whether that asshole is on the right or left.

What the fuck are you talking about about?

What is so hard about this- don't be an asshole- don't attack the President's kid.

Why the fuck do you care about his 'right leg'?

His mom is not Russian(she is Slovenian- and Slovenians pretty much despise Russians)- and even if she was- why the fuck would you care? It is as irrelevant as Barack Obama's father being from Kenya.

Don't be an asshole- don't attack the kids.

And don't use the kids name for political gain.

'some of you'- since you included me- no- I did not.
"You", meaning your side...liberals in general. You must have a guilty conscience. And Trump was not using his son for political gain, that's really a stretch but one can expect it from you.

Right. The Democrats haven't done it and that proves they will because they're hateful.

What the fuck are you talking about about?

What is so hard about this- don't be an asshole- don't attack the President's kid.

Why the fuck do you care about his 'right leg'?

His mom is not Russian(she is Slovenian- and Slovenians pretty much despise Russians)- and even if she was- why the fuck would you care? It is as irrelevant as Barack Obama's father being from Kenya.

Don't be an asshole- don't attack the kids.

And don't use the kids name for political gain.
He's got a limp. I feel bad for Barron with all this shit going on involving his Dad. I'm glad to learn maybe the Russian thing isn't affecting him because his mom's not Russian. He's a cute kid and I have never said anything bad about him nor will I. I don't understand how you got "asshole" from my post.

They are?

Never.

ignorant much? The difference between Russia & Slovenia is roughly the difference between the US & Norway. Slovenia is Slavic, but that's where the similarities end. It is Western oriented, uses the Latin alphabet, & is influenced by Catholicism. Russia is Eastern oriented, uses the Cyrillic alphabet & is greatly influenced by Orthodoxy. They couldn't be more apart....

Forum List

Back