"Don't Attack Obama Personally"

DaGoose

Gold Member
Nov 16, 2010
Illinois
Republicans on a private Republican National Committee conference call with allies warned Tuesday that party surrogates should refrain from personal attacks against President Barack Obama, because such a strategy is too hazardous for the GOP.

.........voters still give "high approval" to Obama personally, Thompson said.

"I don't like playing defense," Fleischer said. He suggested the listeners to Tuesday's call label the president as a flip-flopper on the following issues: opposing tax increases for those making under $250,000, opposing the Bush tax cuts, opposing raising the debt limit, and opposing a health care mandate.

On private call, Republicans say attacking Obama personally is too dangerous: Yahoo News exclusive | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Wait and see. Soon you'll see the minions on here start heavily accusing President Obama of being a flip-flopper.

"Don't Attack Obama Personally"

Piss off. But us cost cutters are terrorists that all look alike, drive pickups and OH YEAH

Im a racist because I oppose stupid economic policies that award cronies.

The politicans can walk on the egg shells Im throwing them.

Republicans on a private Republican National Committee conference call with allies warned Tuesday that party surrogates should refrain from personal attacks against President Barack Obama, because such a strategy is too hazardous for the GOP.

"I don't like playing defense," Fleischer said. He suggested the listeners to Tuesday's call label the president as a flip-flopper on the following issues: opposing tax increases for those making under $250,000, opposing the Bush tax cuts, opposing raising the debt limit, and opposing a health care mandate.

On private call, Republicans say attacking Obama personally is too dangerous: Yahoo News exclusive | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Wait and see. Soon you'll see the minions on here start heavily accusing President Obama of being a flip-flopper.

No need to attack him personally, his shitty record speaks for itself. It's democrats that thrive on personal attacks......

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they will not be able to resist themselves.

The tea party will kill any chance the republicans have of winning this election

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

they will not be able to resist themselves.

The tea party will kill any chance the republicans have of winning this election

Keep telling yourself that.

Barrys record sucks and one doesn't have to be a rocket scientist to see it.

Attacking president Obama's record is no golden ticket either, republicans will be saying that their total inaction would have been better than his action. Attacking his record will quickly begin to sound like "We don't care about your problems and we wouldn't have done jackshit to help you" So rock on Republicans.

About a year before every election you hear both sides say they don't want or won't engage in personal attacks.

Then of course, no one ever follows through with it.

Just think. In less than a year this fuckwit will be voted out of office and in just a little bit over a year he will be thrown out of office on his ass and I hope the door hits him in the ass on his way out.

It would help your team if you didnt run people who cant get elected in a national election

a) he is. B) they all do it...hello, please direct me to your thread where in you posted or commented ala-

Schumer coordinates Dem budget attack on GOP
By: Susan Ferrechio | 03/29/11 12:42 PM
Chief Congressional Correspondent

Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., a member of the Democratic Senate leadership, got on a conference call with reporters Tuesday morning without realizing the reporters were already listening in. Schumer thought he was on a private line with four Democratic senators who were to talk with reporters about the current budget stalemate.

Schumer instructed the group, made up of Sens. Barbara Boxer of California, Tom Carper of Delaware, Ben Cardin of Maryland and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, to tell reporters that the GOP is refusing to negotiate.

He told the group to make sure they label the GOP spending cuts as "extreme."

"I always use extreme, Schumer said. "That is what the caucus instructed me to use."

Someone must have finally told Schumer that the media were listening and he stopped talking midsentence.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs...ordinates-dem-budget-attack-gop#ixzz1frimqYEl

It really isn't necessary. His record gives ample ammunition.

a) he is. B) they all do it...hello, please direct me to your thread where in you posted or commented ala-

Schumer coordinates Dem budget attack on GOP
By: Susan Ferrechio | 03/29/11 12:42 PM
Chief Congressional Correspondent

Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., a member of the Democratic Senate leadership, got on a conference call with reporters Tuesday morning without realizing the reporters were already listening in. Schumer thought he was on a private line with four Democratic senators who were to talk with reporters about the current budget stalemate.

Schumer instructed the group, made up of Sens. Barbara Boxer of California, Tom Carper of Delaware, Ben Cardin of Maryland and Richard Blumenthal of Connecticut, to tell reporters that the GOP is refusing to negotiate.

He told the group to make sure they label the GOP spending cuts as "extreme."

"I always use extreme, Schumer said. "That is what the caucus instructed me to use."

Someone must have finally told Schumer that the media were listening and he stopped talking midsentence.

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs...ordinates-dem-budget-attack-gop#ixzz1frimqYEl

Schumer is a democrat, ethics do not apply......

Forum List

Back