donate body parts for others dining pleasure

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
Berlin 'cannibal' restaurant calls for diners to donate body parts for menu

The online campaign by Flime in Berlin has called for diners to "donate any part of their body" as well as looking for an "open-minded surgeon".

However, politicians have condemned the restaurant for being a tasteless PR stunt according to Der Spiegel.

"Members" willing to participate in the cannibal "Wari-culture" of the restaurant are asked to fill out a form.

It includes questions about medical fitness, Body Mass Index, how often one exercises and even if the donor is pregnant.

Berlin 'cannibal' restaurant calls for diners to donate body parts for menu - Telegraph

does this prove that truth is always stranger than fiction...or that germans really are flat crazy....or both?

Fucking sick demented people! I hope this is against the law in Germany! Heck I hope this is against the law in America!

Berlin 'cannibal' restaurant calls for diners to donate body parts for menu

The online campaign by Flime in Berlin has called for diners to "donate any part of their body" as well as looking for an "open-minded surgeon".

However, politicians have condemned the restaurant for being a tasteless PR stunt according to Der Spiegel.

"Members" willing to participate in the cannibal "Wari-culture" of the restaurant are asked to fill out a form.

It includes questions about medical fitness, Body Mass Index, how often one exercises and even if the donor is pregnant.

Berlin 'cannibal' restaurant calls for diners to donate body parts for menu - Telegraph

does this prove that truth is always stranger than fiction...or that germans really are flat crazy....or both?

No thanks, I gave at the office.
As for the replacement part.... should I go with the red or green one?

butts11.jpg

Forum List

Back