Donald, you are such a fuckin hypocrite, how do you sleep at night?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Advocates Livid That Donald Trump Said China Is Going To ‘Rape’ America
“Using the word ‘rape’ to describe anything other than sexual violence trivializes the experience of survivors.”Advocates Livid That Donald Trump Said China Is Going To 'Rape' America

How does this man sleep at night? How do people flock to listen to his bullshit about China, when his intire family's empire of cologne, shoes, clothing, all manufactored in China? If they're raping us, bitch you and your family and all of wall street are the one's providing the condoms!!

Damn nigga, what a stupid article. Rape gets used all the time for a variety of reasons.
Just bitchy people wanting to bitch

As much as I despise it when someone uses the word rape to describe any action other than actual rape, this is nothing more than a case of people looking for an excuse, any excuse, to be offended and outraged. Especially at Trump.

And this is coming from a guy who wouldn't piss on Trump if he were on fire...

The word "rape" is used frequently by any number of people to describe many different actions. Unless this group is up in arms about those instances, unless triggered gets upset about those instances, this is a nothing topic in a nothing thread.

“Using the word ‘rape’ to describe anything other than sexual violence trivializes the experience of survivors.”Advocates Livid That Donald Trump Said China Is Going To 'Rape' America

How does this man sleep at night? How do people flock to listen to his bullshit about China, when his intire family's empire of cologne, shoes, clothing, all manufactored in China? If they're raping us, bitch you and your family and all of wall street are the one's providing the condoms!!

I thought you are voting for Trump......

This bitch again??

images-5.jpeg

Damn nigga, what a stupid article. Rape gets used all the time for a variety of reasons.
So you think that's presidential?

Do you think Obama at the White House Correspondents Dinner saying "Obama Out" and dropping the mic is presidential?

I thought you are voting for Trump......

I like Trump, I loathe Clinton, however.....I can't vote for Trump. He is gonna drag this country to the edge of shits ville and I don't want to be apart of it.

Do you think Obama at the White House Correspondents Dinner saying "Obama Out" and dropping the mic is presidential?

Seriously? That's the least he could have done......Obama has maintained grace for the last 7 years, he's entitled to do a little gangsta move.....don't like it? Don't vote for the guy again......:banana::banana:

Seriously? That's the least he could have done......Obama has maintained grace for the last 7 years, he's entitled to do a little gangsta move.....don't like it? Don't vote for the guy again......:banana::banana:

I don't give a shit about either one

Forum List

Back