Teddy and the constitution and america's political laws......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Correct me if I'm wrong....but doesn't the guy, with the most votes, the people momentum, the highest numbers, etc...doesn't he usually get the nod to fuck up the country first?
Carly Fiorina And Ted Cruz Awkwardly Joining Hands Is A Cringe Bomb
5727b5bd22000036002552ea.gif

How then do you justify, dismissing all that, finding yourself a running mate and saying the hell with all the above?

Correct me if I'm wrong....but doesn't the guy, with the most votes, the people momentum, the highest numbers, etc...doesn't he usually get the nod to fuck up the country first?

How then do you justify, dismissing all that, finding yourself a running mate and saying the hell with all the above?

What has any of that got to do with the GOP primary?

You seem to confuse a political parties internal rules with the Constitution of the United States.

Popular vote works for senators and congressmen/women, however, when it comes down to the president, it's all about the electoral college. You can win the popular vote and still lose.

You’re wrong.

Forum List

Back