Donald Trump's reputation will be damaged if he refuses to accept election results

That's a lie that only idiots buy. Gore challenged the election in 2000.

Gore asked for a recount and it was taken to the USSC due to "hanging chads." Gore DID NOT announce before the voting began that he would not accept the outcome. GROW A BRAIN!
Was he asked?
nope he was not asked
Exactly.
Thank you.

I said Gore asked for a recount. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?
No, but you clearly do. You stated GORE DID NOT ANNOUNCE BEFORE VOTING BEGAN THAT HE WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE OUTCOME. Gedit?

You know, at least Gore had the good sense to wait until all the votes were tallied, and then because of some inconsistencies that he saw in FL, that is why he asked for a recount.

When the SC finally decided and all was said and done, he accepted the results of the election.

Trump has stated BEFORE VOTING EVEN GETS STARTED that the election is rigged, and because of that, he will not accept the results if he loses and reserves the right to contest them.

Bitching about losing the race before it even gets started.............ya gotta love the blowhard for laying the groundwork for failure before it even happens.

I think Trump may actually be planning on losing. And, he's gonna try to channel some of this fame he's gotten into book deals and the like when he loses like Palin tried to do.

Gore asked for a recount and it was taken to the USSC due to "hanging chads." Gore DID NOT announce before the voting began that he would not accept the outcome. GROW A BRAIN!
Was he asked?
nope he was not asked
Exactly.
Thank you.

No, but you clearly do. You stated GORE DID NOT ANNOUNCE BEFORE VOTING BEGAN THAT HE WOULD NOT ACCEPT THE OUTCOME. Gedit?
real talk

Gore asked for a recount and it was taken to the USSC due to "hanging chads." Gore DID NOT announce before the voting began that he would not accept the outcome.

Are you really that misinformed, or do you just pretend to be? Gore attempted to cherry pick only selected Democrat precincts for recount in violation of Florida state law. SCOTUS ruled against him 7-2 on the merits (although 2 of the 7 voted to return the case with instructions to the state court on procedural grounds).

You are correct that "Gore did not announce before the voting began that he would not accept the outcome," but NEITHER DID TRUMP. Do you really think Trump should accept, in advance, losing PA because Philadelphia reports 1 million votes for Hillary and none for him?

If you think the general election will be immune from Hillary's fraudulent practices in the primaries, you are either very naive or very cynical. Virtually every charge against her campaign has proven to be true.

Donald Trump slammed for saying he will only accept election results if he wins - full article

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to make a major announcement today," Trump told a rally in Delaware, Ohio. "I would like to promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win."

If Trump loses and doesn't concede, it would break from an American tradition dating back to the Civil War — and a number of Republicans were swift to condemn him for it.

"During this debate Mr. Trump is doing the party and country a great disservice by continuing to suggest the outcome of this election is out of his hands and 'rigged' against him. If he loses, it will not be because the system is 'rigged' but because he failed as a candidate." Graham said.

His hotel business is down over 50%. I smell another bankruptcy. But he will be fine. He will just screw over his workers and walk away with millions, like he always has.
is it down over 50%. Wow. I dont think he will be bankrupt though. Isnt he worth like $3.7 billion

We don't know. He won't release his taxes. This must be the longest audit in history! Liars lie.....
real talk

You know, at least Gore had the good sense to wait until all the votes were tallied, and then because of some inconsistencies that he saw in FL, that is why he asked for a recount.

When the SC finally decided and all was said and done, he accepted the results of the election.

Trump has stated BEFORE VOTING EVEN GETS STARTED that the election is rigged, and because of that, he will not accept the results if he loses and reserves the right to contest them.

Bitching about losing the race before it even gets started.............ya gotta love the blowhard for laying the groundwork for failure before it even happens.

I think Trump may actually be planning on losing. And, he's gonna try to channel some of this fame he's gotten into book deals and the like when he loses like Palin tried to do.

I think a crying orange clown would be a great costume this Halloween....

I think a crying orange clown would be a great costume this Halloween....
good one

Donald Trump slammed for saying he will only accept election results if he wins - full article

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to make a major announcement today," Trump told a rally in Delaware, Ohio. "I would like to promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win."

If Trump loses and doesn't concede, it would break from an American tradition dating back to the Civil War — and a number of Republicans were swift to condemn him for it.

"During this debate Mr. Trump is doing the party and country a great disservice by continuing to suggest the outcome of this election is out of his hands and 'rigged' against him. If he loses, it will not be because the system is 'rigged' but because he failed as a candidate." Graham said.
he needs to think positive

Gore asked for a recount and it was taken to the USSC due to "hanging chads." Gore DID NOT announce before the voting began that he would not accept the outcome.

Are you really that misinformed, or do you just pretend to be? Gore attempted to cherry pick only selected Democrat precincts for recount in violation of Florida state law. SCOTUS ruled against him 7-2 on the merits (although 2 of the 7 voted to return the case with instructions to the state court on procedural grounds).

You are correct that "Gore did not announce before the voting began that he would not accept the outcome," but NEITHER DID TRUMP. Do you really think Trump should accept, in advance, losing PA because Philadelphia reports 1 million votes for Hillary and none for him?

If you think the general election will be immune from Hillary's fraudulent practices in the primaries, you are either very naive or very cynical. Virtually every charge against her campaign has proven to be true.
thats not true

agreed. great post

Was he asked?
nope he was not asked
Exactly.
Thank you.

The orange clown will whine for a couple weeks and then go away.

the orange clown? good one

I don't think Trump gives a damn about damaging the REP. party. How many people even figured him for a Republican before he decided to run? He doesn't care about the party at all. Donald has done all he can to damage the party since the moment he Began campaigning. Damaging the party is how and why he got the nomination.

He destroyed the GOP establishment by cutting the knees out of their canidates one by one. He slapped brother Jeb out and the party insiders took a hit; he pooch kicked Little Marco and the party lip bled; he shoved Kasich to the curb and GOP regulars had to run for cover behind Lying Ted, the guy they previously loved to hate. And when he grown kicked Teddy they all jumped ship and collectively disavowed their "own" canidate.

I don't see any Republicans who are running for office tying themselves to Donald. There is a clear break between the GOP establishment and Trump supporters. Trump has separated the party by appealing to the disenfranchised conservatives and the regulars are left to whine about losing ground in congress.

This is all the fault of the GOP establishment. It demonstrates how out of touch they are with the majority of their base. There is no other way to explain an orange clown getting the nomination.

I don't think Trump gives a damn about damaging the REP. party. How many people even figured him for a Republican before he decided to run? He doesn't care about the party at all. Donald has done all he can to damage the party since the moment he Began campaigning. Damaging the party is how and why he got the nomination.

He destroyed the GOP establishment by cutting the knees out of their canidates one by one. He slapped brother Jeb out and the party insiders took a hit; he pooch kicked Little Marco and the party lip bled; he shoved Kasich to the curb and GOP regulars had to run for cover behind Lying Ted, the guy they previously loved to hate. And when he grown kicked Teddy they all jumped ship and collectively disavowed their "own" canidate.

I don't see any Republicans who are running for office tying themselves to Donald. There is a clear break between the GOP establishment and Trump supporters. Trump has separated the party by appealing to the disenfranchised conservatives and the regulars are left to whine about losing ground in congress.

This is all the fault of the GOP establishment. It demonstrates how out of touch they are with the majority of their base. There is no other way to explain an orange clown getting the nomination.
thats true

real talk

not to mention more women coming forward

Forum List

Back