Donald Trump's reputation will be damaged if he refuses to accept election results

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump slammed for saying he will only accept election results if he wins - full article

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to make a major announcement today," Trump told a rally in Delaware, Ohio. "I would like to promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win."

If Trump loses and doesn't concede, it would break from an American tradition dating back to the Civil War — and a number of Republicans were swift to condemn him for it.

"During this debate Mr. Trump is doing the party and country a great disservice by continuing to suggest the outcome of this election is out of his hands and 'rigged' against him. If he loses, it will not be because the system is 'rigged' but because he failed as a candidate." Graham said.

Donald Trump slammed for saying he will only accept election results if he wins - full article

"Ladies and gentlemen, I want to make a major announcement today," Trump told a rally in Delaware, Ohio. "I would like to promise and pledge to all of my voters and supporters and to all of the people of the United States that I will totally accept the results of this great and historic presidential election — if I win."

If Trump loses and doesn't concede, it would break from an American tradition dating back to the Civil War — and a number of Republicans were swift to condemn him for it.

"During this debate Mr. Trump is doing the party and country a great disservice by continuing to suggest the outcome of this election is out of his hands and 'rigged' against him. If he loses, it will not be because the system is 'rigged' but because he failed as a candidate." Graham said.

His hotel business is down over 50%. I smell another bankruptcy. But he will be fine. He will just screw over his workers and walk away with millions, like he always has.

• Banned

His hotel business is down over 50%. I smell another bankruptcy. But he will be fine. He will just screw over his workers and walk away with millions, like he always has.
is it down over 50%. Wow. I dont think he will be bankrupt though. Isnt he worth like $3.7 billion

BUILD THE WALL!

If Trump loses and doesn't concede, it would break from an American tradition dating back to the Civil War
That's a lie that only idiots buy. Gore challenged the election in 2000.

Gore asked for a recount and it was taken to the USSC due to "hanging chads." Gore DID NOT announce before the voting began that he would not accept the outcome. GROW A BRAIN!

is it down over 50%. Wow. I dont think he will be bankrupt though. Isnt he worth like $3.7 billion

We don't know. He won't release his taxes. This must be the longest audit in history! Liars lie.....

If Trump loses and doesn't concede, it would break from an American tradition dating back to the Civil War

Gore asked for a recount and it was taken to the USSC due to "hanging chads." Gore DID NOT announce before the voting began that he would not accept the outcome. GROW A BRAIN!
Gore??

Take a drink and dive under the sheets. Your boy is T O A S T.....:badgrin:

Was he asked?
nope he was not asked

Was he asked?
nope he was not asked
Exactly.
Thank you.

Was he asked?
nope he was not asked
Exactly.
Thank you.

I said Gore asked for a recount. Do you have a reading comprehension problem?

its true man

What reputation?

Forum List

Back