Donald Trump's federal gov. to offer FREE VACCINES TO THE PUBLIC!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The AP is reporting the Trump administration will be offering free COVID-19 vaccine shots to the general public as early as later this year. In a report to Congress federal health agencies and the defense dept. have sketched out a complex plan for C-19 vaccine release. The pentagon will distribute the vaccine and civ. health workers giving the shot.

This alert was recieved from my IPhone, so as of now I have no link.
But here's the deal folks....Donald Trump in a desperate attempt to win this election has given over 9 billion hard earned tax dollars to just about every pharmaceutical company that ever existed, even Kodac, the camera company?????? So to announce, we can get the shot FREE???, is a bit implied. But here's the real deal, Our nominee, Joe Biden, who's nuts I am 1000% certain and in a constant state of pain, while he straddles fences, has agreed on tape to not only take the vaccine if offered, while his running mate said hell to the NO, but says he'd do it even if it meant losing his edge in votes....Just as he backed himself in a corner of hiring a black woman, now he's backed in on taking the vaccine should it materialize 2mar and Trump, this evil beniacle bastard will see to it that he keeps his word, what a ass ho, Jo is.
Trump wants for a fact, minorities and the elderly to be first in line to take this shit, not to mention illegals. folks if yu have a brain in your head, forgo anything the Trump administrations recommends, not even from Fauci until we get real honest people back in gov. Until then, let Clyburns puppet, ie Biden take the vaccine while kissing left behind bitches as's and the rest of us, just wait!!

Last edited by a moderator:
The AP is reporting the Trump administration will be offering free COVID-19 vaccine shots to the general public as early as later this year. In a report to Congress federal health agencies and the defense dept. have sketched out a complex plan for C-19 vaccine release. The pentagon will distribute the vaccine and civ. health workers giving the shot.

But here's the deal folks....Donald Trump in a desperate attempt to win this election has given over 9 billion hard earned tax dollars to just about every pharmaceutical company that ever existed, even Kodac, the camera company?????? So to announce, we can get the shot FREE???, is a bit implied. But here's the real deal, Our nominee, Joe Biden, who's nuts I am 1000% certain and in a constant state of pain, while he straddles fences, has agreed on tape to not only take the vaccine if offered, while his running mate said hell to the NO, but says he'd do it even if it meant losing his edge in votes....Just as he backed himself in a corner of hiring a black woman, now he's backed in on taking the vaccine should it materialize 2mar and Trump, this evil beniacle bastard will see to it that he keeps his word, what a ass ho, Jo is.
Trump wants for a fact, minorities and the elderly to be first in line to take this shit, not to mention illegals. folks if yu have a brain in your head, forgo anything the Trump administrations recommends, not even from Fauci until we get real honest people back in gov. Until then, let Clyburns puppet, ie Biden take the vaccine while kissing left behind bitches as's and the rest of us, just wait!!
so what youre saying is your TDS is acting up again and you needed something to rant about,,,

Phooey!

And DOUBLE Phooey....................................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:iyfyus.jpg:

I thought Trump said it was all a hoax?

You are confusing talking points again.

Hey for those who want vaccines I suppose they can take them for free. In that same note if it brings misery that becomes a personal issue. Free will, choice and all that good stuff. For those of us who do not want them just leave us all alone.

1600266634995.png

WASHINGTON (AP) — The federal government outlined a sweeping plan Wednesday to make vaccines for COVID-19 available for free to all Americans, even as polls show a strong undercurrent of skepticism rippling across the land.

so what youre saying is your TDS is acting up again and you needed something to rant about,,,
Isn't someone hunting your privates? Poof begone, as ho

Hey for those who want vaccines I suppose they can take them for free. In that same note if it brings misery that becomes a personal issue. Free will, choice and all that good stuff. For those of us who do not want them just leave us all alone.
And you non wearing mask as ho's leave us alone also

She doesn't have TDS - she hates everyone.......but not as much as she hates herself.....

Her vagina must be very angry...

Isn't someone hunting your privates? Poof begone, as ho
just seeing if I can help,,,

but youre clearly to far gone,,,

She doesn't have TDS - she hates everyone.......but not as much as she hates herself.....

nothing worse than an angry vagina,,,

when I first married her I would look at that vagina and want to eat it,,now it looks like it wants to eat me,,,

No angrier then Trumphole‘s left nut when Don Jr. admitted Trump lies ......just to get people talking. How can you vote for a man for president when you wouldn’t even buy a used car from him or let him baby sit your preteen daughter.

No angrier then Trumphole‘s left nut when Don Jr. admitted Trump lies ......just to get people talking. How can you vote for a man for president when you wouldn’t even buy a used car from him or let him baby sit your preteen daughter.
I am not voting for Trump...

But that doesn't stop me from knowing the OP is mad at life....

It’s really funny, the liberals want single payer health, but when Trump wants to provide a Covid vaccine on a single payer basis, they complain. As I’ve always said, with liberals, it’s heads they win, tails we lose.

nothing worse than an angry vagina,,,

when I first married her I would look at that vagina and want to eat it,,now it looks like it wants to eat me,,,

Forum List

Back