Donald Trump’s defiance of election results could hurt the United State’s image

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump’s defiance of election results could hurt the United State’s image - Full article

"With his assault on the legitimacy of the presidential election, Donald J. Trump threatens to touch off a humiliating spectacle unseen in the United States since the country became a global power.

Diplomats and elected officials in both parties fear that Mr. Trump, if he loses, will inflict grave trauma on the electorate and severely undermine the international reputation of an American political system known for revering the peaceful transfer of power."

Thoughts? Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins. If he publicly refuses to accept defeat, could this negatively impact America's reputation?

Even Barack Obama said he has never seen anything like that before (a Presidential candidate who refuses to accept the results)

unseen since the country became a global power, or since 2004, anyway.

If Trump loses, I already consider this a coup d' etat executed by the media--in particular, Jews in the media--against the American people.

If Trump loses, I already consider this a coup d' etat executed by the media--in particular, Jews in the media--against the American people.
What is it with you nazis and the jews?

You mean like if the election is really close and it comes down to one battleground state, like say Florida, and Trump loses but it's so close it triggers an automatic recount, and he loses the recount too, will he send 80 lawyers down to Florida and demand they get to keep recounting until he's able to steal enough votes to put him in the lead? Something like that? Nah, probably not.

Donald Trump’s defiance of election results could hurt the United State’s image - Full article

"With his assault on the legitimacy of the presidential election, Donald J. Trump threatens to touch off a humiliating spectacle unseen in the United States since the country became a global power.

Diplomats and elected officials in both parties fear that Mr. Trump, if he loses, will inflict grave trauma on the electorate and severely undermine the international reputation of an American political system known for revering the peaceful transfer of power."

Thoughts? Donald Trump says he will only accept the election results if he wins. If he publicly refuses to accept defeat, could this negatively impact America's reputation?

Even Barack Obama said he has never seen anything like that before (a Presidential candidate who refuses to accept the results)
didnt hurt the image when Gore did it, wont hurt the image if Trump does it.
I think the democrats are worrying a bit too much that someone might end up investigating the election. I wonder why.
I suppose if it was discovered that the election was rigged from years ago when hillary was PROMISED the job if she stepped aside for the kenyan, then yes, I could see where that might create issues for the confidence in our elections.
Of course, if Trump wins, then I can see other problems as he discoveres that obama really is not a citizen, and about the same time thats coming out we have news casts of hillary being led away in handcuffs for acts of treason.
I wonder why the democrats are so concerned with the possibility of a contested election. Hmmmmm

• Banned
You mean like if the election is really close and it comes down to one battleground state, like say Florida, and Trump loses but it's so close it triggers an automatic recount, and he loses the recount too, will he send 80 lawyers down to Florida and demand they get to keep recounting until he's able to steal enough votes to put him in the lead? Something like that? Nah, probably not.
i think if he loses slightly its fine
but if he loses by a landslide and tries to deny it, it would hurt the image of the US

what are you gonna do then? take over another wildlife refuge?

when did Donald say he would only accept the results if he won. I heard what he said at the debate and thats not what he said.
Why do liberals constantly claim people said what the didnt, but when its a liberal doing the saying, they will claim they didnt say what the clearly did.
liberals are really messed up in the head.

but if he loses by a landslide and tries to deny it, it would hurt the image of the US
depends on the size of the landslide, like lets say he only gets 1 million actual votes, then I would have to say that would be bullshit and someting illegal went on.

when did Donald say he would only accept the results if he won. I heard what he said at the debate and thats not what he said.
Why do liberals constantly claim people said what the didnt, but when its a liberal doing the saying, they will claim they didnt say what the clearly did.
liberals are really messed up in the head.
why dont repubicans seem to know how to use google?

Donald Trump: 'I will totally accept' election results 'if i win' - CNNPolitics.com

Are you Jewish?
you going to kill my family if I am?

Ok, I'll take that as a "yes". What is it with you Jews and the absolute fanatical zeal to see North America and Europe flooded with third world masses, but, for Israel, you put up the very wall you condemn us for wanting, and deport--even secretly sterilize--the same third world masses?

Are you Jewish?

Ok, I'll take that as a "yes". What is it with you Jews and the absolute fanatical zeal to see North America and Europe flooded with third world masses, but, for Israel, you put up the very wall you condemn us for wanting, and deport--even secretly sterilize--the same third world masses?
mexico is in north america...

depends on the size of the landslide, like lets say he only gets 1 million actual votes, then I would have to say that would be bullshit and someting illegal went on.
how many people will be voting ? yeah no way he would have only 1 million votes in a country with 300 million people (i know some are underage and cant vote etc)

Are you Jewish?

What is it with you Jews an

Are you Jewish?

world_pop.jpg

how many people will be voting ? yeah no way he would have only 1 million votes in a country with 300 million people (i know some are underage and cant vote etc)
how many will be voting? its hard to say

how many will be voting? its hard to say. cant really go by the number of registered voters can you?
Election Group: 141 U.S. Counties Have More Registered Voters Than People

how many will be voting? its hard to say. cant really go by the number of registered voters can you?
More voters than people in some counties? How is that even possible. Do some people register twice or something

More voters than people in some counties? How is that even possible. Do some people register twice or something
I think it has to do with counties not clearing their voter lists when people die or move.

Are you Jewish?

What is it with you Jews an

Are you Jewish?

world_pop.jpg
Yeah the US population is tiny compared to the rest of the world. Especially poor countries in Asia and India

Forum List

Back