Donald Trump's critical week closes with chaotic end

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
Trump just can't get it right.

CBS NEWS May 14, 2016, 7:30 AM

Last Updated May 14, 2016 8:22 AM EDT

It was a chaotic end of the week for Donald Trump after what seemed like a promising start.
Just days after a positive meeting with GOP leaders, there is now a series of new concerns over his taxes, his honesty, even his former butler.

On Saturday morning, Hillary Clinton's campaign released a new ad attacking Trump for his refusal to release his income tax returns, citing that every major presidential nominee has done so for the past 40 years.

i heard a blurb about the Butler :afro: , Butler may have publicly voiced illegal words as he gave his opinion as i think that the Butler is being investigated . Trumps taxes are no ones business but his and the 'irs' Jake .

It was a chaotic end of the week for Donald Trump after what seemed like a promising start.
Just days after a positive meeting with GOP leaders, there is now a series of new concerns over his taxes, his honesty, even his former butler.

On Saturday morning, Hillary Clinton's campaign released a new ad attacking Trump for his refusal to release his income tax returns, citing that every major presidential nominee has done so for the past 40 years.
And Trump has only himself to blame.

• Banned
i heard a blurb about the Butler :afro: , Butler may have publicly voiced illegal words as he gave his opinion as i think that the Butler is being investigated . Trumps taxes are no ones business but his and the 'irs' Jake .
Not in presidential tradition, pismoe. Everyone has released their taxes for a long time if they get the candidacy. Romney is preparing a series of TV commercials the point of which is to wonder what Trump is trying to hide.

Such is the blind, partisan right – oblivious that Trump’s past will continue to harm him.

You support someone who has no business being president, someone in conflict with much of the republican agenda, for no other reason than he’s the presumptive GOP nominee and calls himself a ‘republican.’

tumblr_inline_nupff3RwjU1rjic88_540.gif

It's over; Donald Trump is the Republican nominee

Elizabeth Warren is going to tweeter troll the Donald into saying something gross ...

Not in presidential tradition, pismoe. Everyone has released their taxes for a long time if they get the candidacy. Romney is preparing a series of TV commercials the point of which is to wonder what Trump is trying to hide.
--------------------------------------- i don't care about the tradition . Lets see if rino romney can hurt the Trump , should be interesting to watch . I'm voting Trump if he is running . Cruz as default if something happens and hilary as last resort Jake .

Obama's friends and associates don't matter and never will matter. But if Trump hires an employee who isn't politically-correct, well, it's because it's Trump's fault. Trump is responsible for the words and actions of everyone single human-being on the planet that liberals don't agree with.

I bet Bush is glad he's finally not being blamed for everything that they claim is wrong with the Universe now. Now it's all Trump's fault.

Oh, and he's released a financial statement. The only reason his critics are calling for his tax-returns to be released is because he's under audit, and they know he'll tell them to fuck off.

Elizabeth Warren is going to tweeter troll the Donald into saying something gross ...
warren-tonto.jpg

Is that John Miller next to Senator Warren ?

--------------------------------------- i don't care about the tradition . Lets see if rino romney can hurt the Trump , should be interesting to watch . I'm voting Trump if he is running . Cruz as default if something happens and hilary as last resort Jake .
Hil and Donnie and Ted are like the cool cats and cute kittens of "Grease" now: dead to me. I will vote Gary Johnson before I vote for those three reprobates.

Obama's friends and associates don't matter and never will matter. But if Trump hires an employee who isn't politically-correct, well, it's because it's Trump's fault. Trump is responsible for the words and actions of everyone single human-being on the planet that liberals don't agree with.

I bet Bush is glad he's finally not being blamed for everything that they claim is wrong with the Universe now. Now it's all Trump's fault.

Oh, and he's released a financial statement. The only reason his critics are calling for his tax-returns to be released is because he's under audit, and they know he'll tell them to fuck off.
Red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is Trump.

If you want to whine about Obama – who is a candidate for no office – start yet another one of your threads of ridiculous lies.

The OP is about Trump the Chump not 'whistle's weirdness with race.

Hil and Donnie and Ted are like the cool cats and cute kittens of "Grease" now: dead to me. I will vote Gary Johnson before I vote for those three reprobates.
-------------------------------- good !! A man with a plan !!

-------------------------------- good !! A man with a plan !!
---------------------------- a man wit a plan helping to elect 'hilary' . I don't mind , i wish all sorts of nastiness on liberals , moderates , millenials and other nonthinking life forms Jake .

Red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is Trump.

If you want to whine about Obama – who is a candidate for no office – start yet another one of your threads of ridiculous lies.
Yep.....one must use blinders to buy what you're selling.

Forum List

Back