Donald Trump: Unlike Obama, He's A Natural Born Citizen Born To Two U.S. Citizens

Absolute bulllshit. Zullo receives a secret payment from a birther. And only AFTER receiving his bribe does Zullo's 'findings' suddenly match the birther who paid him. With Zullo using the Birther's claims word for word. Entire pages of Zullo's 'findings' are exactly what the Birther told him to write.

That's enormous evidence. And any cop who was taking secret payments from people trying to influence an investigation would have been thrown in jail. The only reason Zullo is still free is that he isn't a cop and the 'Cold Case Posse' is a private non-profit. And aren't conducting a police investigation.

Zullo's a corrupt piece of shit. He took bribes to influence his investigation. His investigation was influenced. And he lied his ass off about it until cornered by the press.

And THIS lying sack of shit is who you want me to trust over the State of Hawaii? You can't be serious.
Zullo has not broken any law and is an upstanding patriotic natural born Citizen who utilizes the full resources of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office by the authorization of Joseph Arpaio. Those resources used proved Obama's birth certificate was a 100% forgery and proved the Hawaiian Dept of Health's official press releases on Obama's birth records were evasive and non-truthful.

Obama has the governor of Hawaii supporting that he was born in that state
The governor (even Linda Lingle) said that only to back Obama hoping to get federal funding. Governor Abercrombie couldn't find Obama's original birth certificate and dropped his investigation looking for it.

No US Governor is willing to state that Trump was born in their state

That is because he was born in Jamaica
Nope. Born in Jamaica Hospital in New York.

Where is the proof his parents were U.S. citizens?

Zullo has not broken any law and is an upstanding patriotic natural born Citizen who utilizes the full resources of the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office by the authorization of Joseph Arpaio. Those resources used proved Obama's birth certificate was a 100% forgery and proved the Hawaiian Dept of Health's official press releases on Obama's birth records were evasive and non-truthful.

The governor (even Linda Lingle) said that only to back Obama hoping to get federal funding. Governor Abercrombie couldn't find Obama's original birth certificate and dropped his investigation looking for it.

damn your in denial,its been proven in this section throughout the years.:cuckoo:

When do you think Trump will release that proof he said he found about the president's birth certificate?

Trump has no interest in trying to expose Obama.Its all for show.you dont seem to understand that they are in reality buddies because its a corrupt ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected not having a clue they dont put these people in office,that they are SELECTED for us.

republicrats and demopublicans are like pro wrestlers,inside the ring they pretend to hate each other but outside they are chums and hang out together.same exact same thing with this one party system we have of demopublicans and reprocrats.

When do you think Trump will release that proof he said he found about the president's birth certificate?
He doesn't have to since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, an authoritative law enforcement agency, found Obama's birth document released on April 27, 2011 to be forged 100% after a long thorough investigation.

We've been through this. Maricopa County Sherriff's Office has released no report on the matter. The investigation isn't being done by Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. But by man by the name of Mike Zullo....

.....a man recently caught taking secret bribes from bithers to the tune of 5 figures, and then trying to cover up the bribes with lies and denial.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

Read more: Birther posse chief I accepted 10 000 from source - CBS 5 - KPHO

And when questioned by the press, he adamantly denied it:

In response to questions emailed to him last week regarding personal use of the posse's money, Zullo responded on Tuesday:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!

Until he was presented with the evidence. And then he admitted to the 'completely fabricated' 'slanderous' and 'unfounded' accusations.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

And this lying piece of corrupt shit is your source? Any actual police investigator would be in jail if he was caught taking the bribes that Zullo did. The only reason that Zullo isn't in jail is because he's not a police officer.

And Maricopa County Sherriff's office still hasn't released any report. Which they would be required to do if it were an actual police investigation.
There is no proof American patriot Mike Zullo was bribed

there is no proof that Mike Zullo is an American or a patriot.

We know he is a liar.

We know that he signed a book deal with a Birther before 'starting his investigation'- and we know he has taken a payoff from a Birther.

Other than that- all we know is that Zullo likes to occasionally talk to the press.
All irrelevant.

He doesn't have to since the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office, an authoritative law enforcement agency, found Obama's birth document released on April 27, 2011 to be forged 100% after a long thorough investigation.

So its okay for Trump to lie because you lie about what a former used car salesman says?

Birthers- LOL.
Having a former job has no bearing on the current job........ you Obama water boy pro-homosexual advocate.

So its okay for Trump to lie because you lie about what a former used car salesman says?

Birthers- LOL.
Having a former job has no bearing on the current job........ you Obama water boy pro-homosexual advocate.
amazing how the obama apologists are in denial we have a foreigner running the country.

Birthers- LOL.

What current 'job'? Zullo, other than under the table payments from Birthers, and his book deal with another Birther has no 'job'- he gets no salary, no benefits, he can't be fired- he is a con man skimming the suckers.

Birthers- LOL.
amazing how the obama apologists are in denial we have a foreigner running the country.

What- you think Kissinger is running the country?

We've been through this. Maricopa County Sherriff's Office has released no report on the matter. The investigation isn't being done by Maricopa County Sheriff's Office. But by man by the name of Mike Zullo....

.....a man recently caught taking secret bribes from bithers to the tune of 5 figures, and then trying to cover up the bribes with lies and denial.

After two years of denying he personally profited from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office investigation into the validity of President Barack Obama's birth certificate, the head of the sheriff's Cold Case Posse admitted to CBS 5 Investigates that he accepted a large monetary gift from one of the sources in the investigation.

In response to questions emailed to him last week regarding personal use of the posse's money, Zullo responded on Tuesday:

"My answer to this question is emphatically No! These accusations that you claim you have heard are absolutely unfounded, slanderous and completely fabricated. They are designed to cast me and this organization in a disparaging light. I am appalled at this accusation!

Until he was presented with the evidence. And then he admitted to the 'completely fabricated' 'slanderous' and 'unfounded' accusations.

"In 2012 a FedEx envelope arrives unexpectedly at my door, just out of nowhere. When I opened it there is a check for $10,000 made out to me personally from Bill," wrote Zullo. He was referring to Bill Wolf, who was a major researcher in the birther movement.

And this lying piece of corrupt shit is your source? Any actual police investigator would be in jail if he was caught taking the bribes that Zullo did. The only reason that Zullo isn't in jail is because he's not a police officer.

And Maricopa County Sherriff's office still hasn't released any report. Which they would be required to do if it were an actual police investigation.

We know he is a liar.

We know that he signed a book deal with a Birther before 'starting his investigation'- and we know he has taken a payoff from a Birther.

Other than that- all we know is that Zullo likes to occasionally talk to the press.
All irrelevant.

Everything Mike Zullo says is irrelevant.

damn your in denial,its been proven in this section throughout the years.:cuckoo:

LOL.....I love Birthers- they blindly accept any statement by a Republican that he is eligible- but refuse to accept actual proof from the State of Hawaii that Obama was born in the United States.

Stevie the Racist says Trump is eligible because his parents were U.S. Citizens- but Stevie the Racist has no evidence that Trumps parents were U.S. citizens- nor does he care- Trump is white- that is all Stevie cares about.

Birthers- LOL.

Its even more hysterical that you guys can't back that batshit up. When challenged......you've got nothing. With your 'lead investigator' taking bribes to influence their 'investigation' and refusing to check with the issuing agency

If Zullo were genuinely serious about determining if the document in question were authentic....

......why won't he ask Hawaii if its authentic? That's the first thing any credible investigator would do. But something Zullo has starkly refused to do for 3 years.

Explain it to us.

Last edited:

We know he is a liar.

All irrelevant.

The fact that your 'lead investigator' was taking bribes and lying his ass off is immediately relevant to his credibility. The fact that while his 'investigation' was ongoing he was trying to get a book deal on it is relevant. As he's trying to profit off his investigation AGAIN. While it is still ongoing.

No credible investigator would do any of that. Zullo did all of it.

Hell, Zullo still won't ask Hawaii if the Birth Certificate is valid. Its the first thing a credible investigator would do. Zullo has refused for 3 years.

Oh, and Stephen......you still haven't cited a single example of the founders citing Vattel as their source on natural born status. Nor can you explain how the founders used Law of Nations as their source on natural born status when the book never contained the words 'natural born' until 10 years after the Constitution was ratified.

So.....cause FOLLOWS effect by 10 years? How does that work exactly?

Or is time for more 'fishing'.

that news report and that couple seem really fishy. anyone know their past ? do they have a political agenda, or are they squeaky clean. old news that still gets wild reaction from the obot defenders.not your normal conspiracy theory, to be sure.

here is a least something from the not obot camp.

PNN PPSIMMONS News and Ministry Network CBS-5 Phoenix - Runs Shameless Hit Piece on Cold-Case Posse

CBS-5 KPHO Phoenix - investigative reporter Morgan Loew recently interviewedformer Cold Case Posse member Brian Reilly (who was fired by Mike Zullo after only eight weeks of posse service).

The bulk of the interview centered on this apparently disgruntled former posse member's accusation that CCP donation money had been "misused." Particular to the accusation was the charge that Zullo had received a $10,000 personal donation through the CCP. Reilly intimated that this personal donation was somehow inappropriate.

Loew contacted Zullo about the donation in question and Zullo responded with a personal email to Loew explaining the matter in great detail. Conveniently, Zullo's email, and its detailed explanation of the matter, was left out of the interview. You may read Zullo's email for yourself - below.

(Click the image to enlarge Mike Zullo's email to Loew. ALSO see the entire email chain below in this article)

but back to the op... i believe trump will have the last laugh in this ongoing battle.

Last edited:
Trump was born in Jamaica

He is no more natural born than Putin.......who would also make a fine Republican candidate

Birthers- LOL.

What- you think Kissinger is running the country?

one of them dude,your in denial if you cant accept that fact.Mass murderer Kissinger mentored Obomination.:biggrin:

We know he is a liar.

All irrelevant.

The fact that your 'lead investigator' was taking bribes and lying his ass off is immediately relevant to his credibility. The fact that while his 'investigation' was ongoing he was trying to get a book deal on it is relevant. As he's trying to profit off his investigation AGAIN. While it is still ongoing.

No credible investigator would do any of that. Zullo did all of it.

Hell, Zullo still won't ask Hawaii if the Birth Certificate is valid. Its the first thing a credible investigator would do. Zullo has refused for 3 years.

I believe that Zullo signed the book deal before starting his 'investigation'- and didn't he also copyright the supposed Reed Hayes report?

Mike Zullo- former used car salesman and an exemplorary Birther.

Forum List

Back