Donald Trump to the Rescue of the Same Al Qaeda “Freedom Fighters” Who Attacked America on 9/11?

`
President Donald Trump is coming to the rescue of Al Qaeda freedom fighters in Northern Syria: “President Bashar al-Assad of Syria must not recklessly attack Idlib Province, The Russians and Iranians would be making a grave humanitarian mistake …Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed,…Don’t let that happen!” (Donald Trump)“Humanitarian mistake”? Since when has Trump expressed concern for saving lives? - source
`
The author summed it up well; Since when has Trump expressed concern for saving lives?
`
Yet another example of Trump’s ignorance, inexperience, and incompetence in all things foreign affairs.

Missed Ears did the same thing didn't ya you partisan hack

Do not ever dictate to me. Understand? You want to wail on Trump but mention Ears did the same thing and it's oh noes!!!
`
You still can't keep on topic. What's the problem? Can I help?
`
Obviously you can’t help.

It’s pointless to try to reason with conservatives.

Most on the right are cowards, unwilling to engage in good faith debate, who seek only to deflect with ridiculous red herring fallacies.

Do not ever dictate to me. Understand? You want to wail on Trump but mention Ears did the same thing and it's oh noes!!!
`
`

Most on the right are cowards, unwilling to engage in good faith debate, who seek only to deflect with ridiculous red herring fallacies.

Get real you don't reason you post crap and run away

There isn't one on the right on here that doesn't know it, we mock you over it

`
President Donald Trump is coming to the rescue of Al Qaeda freedom fighters in Northern Syria: “President Bashar al-Assad of Syria must not recklessly attack Idlib Province, The Russians and Iranians would be making a grave humanitarian mistake …Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed,…Don’t let that happen!” (Donald Trump)“Humanitarian mistake”? Since when has Trump expressed concern for saving lives? - source
`
The author summed it up well; Since when has Trump expressed concern for saving lives?
`

The "freedom fighters" who attacked America on 9/11 are dead....along with thousands of others....ooorah US military

Yes; your idea & most other Americans idea is, if we don't agree with it, just KILL it. Yep, got it.
Obama put US boots on the ground in Syria. And decided who they would fight for.

`
`
`

The "freedom fighters" who attacked America on 9/11 are dead....along with thousands of others....ooorah US military

Yes; your idea & most other Americans idea is, if we don't agree with it, just KILL it. Yep, got it.
Obama put US boots on the ground in Syria. And decided who they would fight for.

Oops.....

16 times Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Syria

Unfortunately I agree with the OP....the US is funding terrorists in Syria to do Israel's bidding to take out Assad. Thank god for Russia and Iran in Syria.
So. Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world anything that Iran supports is detrimental to the US and we definitely need to keep Russia's influence in the ME at a minimum.
No.That would be Israel,USA,And Saudi Arabia....The more Russia is in the ME the less the USA will stick its nose in there...fine with me.
Unfortunately I agree with the OP....the US is funding terrorists in Syria to do Israel's bidding to take out Assad. Thank god for Russia and Iran in Syria.

Iran is the world's largest supporter of terrorism...dude really. Your hate of Israel clouds your judgement
BS...Saudi Arabia,Israel and the USA are...the USA backs terrorists when they call themselves "freedom fighters" or "rebels" just like we backed Al Qaeda when our enemy was their enemy..it didn't turn out well. We are allowing Saudi Arabia to bomb civilians to death in Yemen without a PEEP but we pretend to care about civilians in Syria....such nonsense.
I don't trust Saudi Arabia either and although Israel has its own agenda as every country does they will be the only ally in an all out war in the region.
Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11

Partly to some degree

`
`
`
Yet another example of Trump’s ignorance, inexperience, and incompetence in all things foreign affairs.
Yet you sing the praises of Obama, who had ZERO experience in all things foreign affairs (and it showed). Were you happy to hear that Obama gave $150 billion to Iran? My guess is that you don't care because it was your guy who did it.

`
`

lol....i cant believe you said this....when in the fuck have you ever engaged good faith debate?....fucking putz...

`
`
`

Thank you, President Obama. Shame Bush wasted all the time and resources in Iraq, but once he took over the job got done.

Uhm your boy bungled it bigly, dumbass
Ya, I guess getting Osama as opposed to not getting Osama is a bungle in your world!

Forum List

Back