Donald Trump to the Rescue of the Same Al Qaeda “Freedom Fighters” Who Attacked America on 9/11?

Unfortunately I agree with the OP....the US is funding terrorists in Syria to do Israel's bidding to take out Assad. Thank god for Russia and Iran in Syria.
So. Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world anything that Iran supports is detrimental to the US and we definitely need to keep Russia's influence in the ME at a minimum.
No.That would be Israel,USA,And Saudi Arabia....The more Russia is in the ME the less the USA will stick its nose in there...fine with me.
Unfortunately I agree with the OP....the US is funding terrorists in Syria to do Israel's bidding to take out Assad. Thank god for Russia and Iran in Syria.

Iran is the world's largest supporter of terrorism...dude really. Your hate of Israel clouds your judgement
BS...Saudi Arabia,Israel and the USA are...the USA backs terrorists when they call themselves "freedom fighters" or "rebels" just like we backed Al Qaeda when our enemy was their enemy..it didn't turn out well. We are allowing Saudi Arabia to bomb civilians to death in Yemen without a PEEP but we pretend to care about civilians in Syria....such nonsense.

Do not ever dictate to me. Understand? You want to wail on Trump but mention Ears did the same thing and it's oh noes!!!
`
You still can't keep on topic. What's the problem? Can I help?
`

You're derailing your own thread, toad.

Don't sit there all high and mighty trashing someone you don't like when someone you do like did the exact same thing.

Talk about stupefying ignorant

You're derailing your own thread, toad.Don't sit there all high and mighty trashing someone you don't like when someone you do like did the exact same thing.Talk about stupefying ignorant
`
Oh hush girl. Simply read the OP and comment on its content. Very simple.
`

Cease thinking the day will ever come I take direction from a leftist shrill. Sweety, you're simply a small fry on here

Once again....why is it bad under Trump but OK under Ears? I've got you cornered and you know it.

Know how that happened? I'm a conservative...you're a loon. You didn't do your homework before starting a thread that is going down the drain

Cease thinking the day will ever come I take direction from a leftist shrill. Sweety, you're simply a small fry on herOnce again....why is it bad under Trump but OK under Ears? I've got you cornered and you know it.Know how that happened? I'm a conservative...you're a loon. You didn't do your homework before starting a thread that is going down the drain
`
Come on...are you saying you are incapable of following the topic as opposed to trying to change it? Is there a rule here about people forcibly entering a thread and trying to derail and change the topic like you are doing?
`

Cease thinking the day will ever come I take direction from a leftist shrill. Sweety, you're simply a small fry on herOnce again....why is it bad under Trump but OK under Ears? I've got you cornered and you know it.Know how that happened? I'm a conservative...you're a loon. You didn't do your homework before starting a thread that is going down the drain
`
Come on...are you saying you are incapable of following the topic as opposed to trying to change it? Is there a rule here about people forcibly entering a thread and trying to derail and change the topic like you are doing?
`

Ears doing the same thing as Trump goes with the topic of selling arms to the Saudis. It cramps your thread premise so you're whining

Don't like it use report but you'll lose.

Now why don't YOU get back to topic and cease trying to be a mod on me. You don't have a prayer pipsqueak

`
President Donald Trump is coming to the rescue of Al Qaeda freedom fighters in Northern Syria: “President Bashar al-Assad of Syria must not recklessly attack Idlib Province, The Russians and Iranians would be making a grave humanitarian mistake …Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed,…Don’t let that happen!” (Donald Trump)“Humanitarian mistake”? Since when has Trump expressed concern for saving lives? - source
`
The author summed it up well; Since when has Trump expressed concern for saving lives?
`

The "freedom fighters" who attacked America on 9/11 are dead....along with thousands of others....ooorah US military
Thank you, President Obama. Shame Bush wasted all the time and resources in Iraq, but once he took over the job got done.

Uhm your boy bungled it bigly, dumbass
He made sure Bin Laden got dead.

`
President Donald Trump is coming to the rescue of Al Qaeda freedom fighters in Northern Syria: “President Bashar al-Assad of Syria must not recklessly attack Idlib Province, The Russians and Iranians would be making a grave humanitarian mistake …Hundreds of thousands of people could be killed,…Don’t let that happen!” (Donald Trump)“Humanitarian mistake”? Since when has Trump expressed concern for saving lives? - source
`
The author summed it up well; Since when has Trump expressed concern for saving lives?
`

The "freedom fighters" who attacked America on 9/11 are dead....along with thousands of others....ooorah US military
Thank you, President Obama. Shame Bush wasted all the time and resources in Iraq, but once he took over the job got done.

He needed help on that...you should probably study up on that

`
`
`

wasnt that Robb O'Neill who made sure he was dead?........

So. Iran is the largest state sponsor of terrorism in the world anything that Iran supports is detrimental to the US and we definitely need to keep Russia's influence in the ME at a minimum.
No.That would be Israel,USA,And Saudi Arabia....The more Russia is in the ME the less the USA will stick its nose in there...fine with me.

Iran is the world's largest supporter of terrorism...dude really. Your hate of Israel clouds your judgement
BS...Saudi Arabia,Israel and the USA are...the USA backs terrorists when they call themselves "freedom fighters" or "rebels" just like we backed Al Qaeda when our enemy was their enemy..it didn't turn out well. We are allowing Saudi Arabia to bomb civilians to death in Yemen without a PEEP but we pretend to care about civilians in Syria....such nonsense.
I don't trust Saudi Arabia either and although Israel has its own agenda as every country does they will be the only ally in an all out war in the region.

`
`
`

Obama got em

I don't trust Saudi Arabia either and although Israel has its own agenda as every country does they will be the only ally in an all out war in the region.
Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11

Saudi Arabia was responsible for 9-11
Did ya see the part were I stated I don't trust them ….

`
`
`
Yet another example of Trump’s ignorance, inexperience, and incompetence in all things foreign affairs.

Forum List

Back