Donald Trump To Orlando Terrorist: "Son Of A Bitch" Hillary called him misunderstood

There may not be another person running for office who would have the backbone to say that. He's right, Although I don't think it would be a good idea for intoxicated people to carry firearms, at least not with a bunch of other impaired people. but at least let the bouncers and others carry.

There may not be another person running for office who would have the backbone to say that. He's right, Although I don't think it would be a good idea for intoxicated people to carry firearms, at least not with a bunch of other impaired people. but at least let the bouncers and others carry.
Security did have a weapon, yet it didn't help...

Security did have a weapon, yet it didn't help...
Has there been any verification of the armed security? It would have been against state law.

Orlando's 'Pulse' Gay Bar Was a 'Gun-Free Zone' by State Law - Breitbart

Only an idiot - or a cocksucking Liberal - would NOT carry a firearm in this day and age.
Case fucking closed on that one.
Next ?
No need to, never have and never will..

One cocksucker checks in to confirm my post.

Next?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I see you are looking for same sex encounters,,,again..

There ya go already with your gay fantasies
What a pole smoking queer
Go suck one bitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back