Donald Trump to Give Remarks In Michigan Tomorrow

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Trump is quite the busy bee lately. Meanwhile what has Biden been doing to try and keep his job at the white house? Oh yeah, obviously nothing because he already knows that the other democrats have his back.

Trump is defanged if he continues to obey the court's gag order.

If his election was stolen, he needs to defy the law that has allowed the Biden sponsored coup, that is in progress.

Only if his election was stolen!

Trump is quite the busy bee lately. Meanwhile what has Biden been doing to try and keep his job at the white house? Oh yeah, obviously nothing because he already knows that the other democrats have his back.

Not to pick at nits, but Trump will be in Michigan, not Missouri

Trump is defanged if he continues to obey the court's gag order.

If his election was stolen, he needs to defy the law that has allowed the Biden sponsored coup, that is in progress.

Only if his election was stolen!

I know that I'm really going to be sorry for asking this but... how is all that even relevant to this topic/thread?

I know that I'm really going to be sorry for asking this but... how is all that even relevant to this topic/thread?
I consider it relevant because Trump can't make his points effectively without talking points that are forbidden to him.

The courts are directly attacking Trump's political style and he needs to show that he objects to the curtailing of his 1st. amendment rights.

The only problem is, he has to find a legal way to satisfy his demand for his rights.

What is still legal in America? Was the Jan. 6th. actions in support of Trump legal?

Much is still open to interpretation.

Biden is busy trying to NOT trip on stage before 2024! He is taking balance classes but did anyone tell him he sucks and no amount of classes will make him a better president? o_O:icon_sjung: o_O

Why it matters: Democrats, including some in the administration, are terrified that Biden will have a bad fall — with a nightmare scenario of it happening in the weeks before the November 2024 election. :blowpop:

Biden is busy trying to NOT trip on stage before 2024! He is taking balance classes but did anyone tell him he sucks and no amount of classes will make him a better president? o_O:icon_sjung: o_O

Why it matters: Democrats, including some in the administration, are terrified that Biden will have a bad fall — with a nightmare scenario of it happening in the weeks before the November 2024 election. :blowpop:
I think the incident where he was accused of kicking his dog, could have been staged. Maybe somebody can look a little closer at that?

It's not likely they would have allowed that on live camera, on account of the high risk.

I consider it relevant because Trump can't make his points effectively without talking points that are forbidden to him.

The courts are directly attacking Trump's political style and he needs to show that he objects to the curtailing of his 1st. amendment rights.

The only problem is, he has to find a legal way to satisfy his demand for his rights.

What is still legal in America? Was the Jan. 6th. actions in support of Trump legal?

Much is still open to interpretation.

1. Trump knows that nobody can take away his freedom of speech.

2. He was only going to possibly have a gag order in the courtroom and with all freedoms there are exceptions like that.

Forum List

Back