Donald Trump STRONG Lead of the GOP Field. Leads with Evangelicals and women

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
NBC NEWS ^ | Jan. 5 2016
Trump leads among men with 39% of support, compared to 21% of men who support Cruz and 13% of men who support Rubio. Trump also leads among women with 29% support, while Cruz and Rubio have about equal support from women—13% and 14%, respectively. Perhaps surprisingly, Trump also has the highest support among white evangelical voters—33%. Although Ben Carson did fairly well among white evangelicals (12%), the group heavily favored Trump. Cruz also did well with white evangelicals, with 2 in 10 supporting him....

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOOLOO!!!!!!!
trumpuniverse.jpg

NBC NEWS ^ | Jan. 5 2016
Trump leads among men with 39% of support, compared to 21% of men who support Cruz and 13% of men who support Rubio. Trump also leads among women with 29% support, while Cruz and Rubio have about equal support from women—13% and 14%, respectively. Perhaps surprisingly, Trump also has the highest support among white evangelical voters—33%. Although Ben Carson did fairly well among white evangelicals (12%), the group heavily favored Trump. Cruz also did well with white evangelicals, with 2 in 10 supporting him....

trumpuniverse.jpg

I am going to love it if Cruz win Iowa and someone like Kasich, Christie or Bush win New Hampshire!

If that happen and Cruz then win South Carolina and Nevada I will laugh so hard, and I am sure the epic melt from Trump supporters will be so worth reading!

• Banned
NBC NEWS ^ | Jan. 5 2016

trumpuniverse.jpg

I am going to love it if Cruz win Iowa and someone like Kasich, Christie or Bush win New Hampshire!

If that happen and Cruz then win South Carolina and Nevada I will laugh so hard, and I am sure the epic melt from Trump supporters will be so worth reading!

I want to try whatever you are drinking!

Why are the others so afraid of attacking trump? Only Jeb take him on. And he so sucks at it .

NBC NEWS ^ | Jan. 5 2016

trumpuniverse.jpg
I hope you remember me when rubio is your nominee.

I hope it's trump or cruz

Wasn't it sweet of Bill Clinton to not even talk about the Donald while he was stumping for Hillary? I'll bet you no one could get Hillary to call Trump sexist again. LOL!! Even many in the Democrat Party are having doubts as to whether she can handle the Donald in a debate. They realize she won't be facing a pandering Bernie Sanders when she faces the MAN.

NBC NEWS ^ | Jan. 5 2016

trumpuniverse.jpg

Iowa is not that far off, so you better hope your boy wins because if he does not and loses new Hampshire then that mean South Carolina is a do or die moment for Trump and many other politicians...

Cruz is going to be the GOP candidate...

Wasn't it sweet of Bill Clinton to not even talk about the Donald while he was stumping for Hillary? I'll bet you no one could get Hillary to call Trump sexist again. LOL!! Even many in the Democrat Party are having doubts as to whether she can handle the Donald in a debate. They realize she won't be facing a pandering Bernie Sanders when she faces the MAN.
No need to go at it with trump until he's your nominee. Is he? Till that day....

No need to go at it with trump until he's your nominee. Is he? Till that day....

Yeah. Looks like Hillary finally learned the hard way.

NBC NEWS ^ | Jan. 5 2016

trumpuniverse.jpg

Iowa is not that far off, so you better hope your boy wins because if he does not and loses new Hampshire then that mean South Carolina is a do or die moment for Trump and many other politicians...

Cruz is probably winning Iowa, he's now there until the caucus, he's heavy into the Evangelicals, and Trump will be #2 for sure. The last 2 guys to win IOWA FAILED at even getting the nomination! N.H. and SC are in the bag for Trump, as it is also a given for NY. Cruz may take California, heavy Hispanic and he connects with them, BUT Trump has a lot of Hispanic support as they know his policies will assure Hispanic Citizens there jobs, where they see a guy like Rubio letting in the AMNESTY vote. I personally don't care which man, Trump or Cruz wins, both what we need, just Trump owes NO ONE, while Cruz does have BIG MONEY backing him that is a problem!

Why are the others so afraid of attacking trump? Only Jeb take him on. And he so sucks at it .

I know. Bill and Hillary won't dare take him on again. LOL!!
Sure they will if he's the nominee. How are the GOP going to take him down? Wait till starts losing n & s Carolina and Georgia and Mississippi and Texas.

The people who poll they like trump aren't GOP members voting in primaries.

Where do you think Christie jeb Cruz carson fiorino Paul voters are going to back? Rubio not trump.

Trumps gonna ruin rubios chances. Let's see Cruz take on trump. Jeb can't. Hillary could but will never have to

Trump fans may think trump won but not votes. Attacking hillary trump style helps the Clinton's. Every time you attack the Clinton's personally it helps them

NBC NEWS ^ | Jan. 5 2016

trumpuniverse.jpg

Cruz is probably winning Iowa, he's now there until the caucus, he's heavy into the Evangelicals, and Trump will be #2 for sure. The last 2 guys to win IOWA FAILED at even getting the nomination! N.H. and SC are in the bag for Trump, as it is also a given for NY. Cruz may take California, heavy Hispanic and he connects with them, BUT Trump has a lot of Hispanic support as they know his policies will assure Hispanic Citizens there jobs, where they see a guy like Rubio letting in the AMNESTY vote. I personally don't care which man, Trump or Cruz wins, both what we need, just Trump owes NO ONE, while Cruz does have BIG MONEY backing him that is a problem!

Trump is not going to win New Hampshire and I am surprise you agree with me on Cruz in Iowa.

South Carolina is where Trump must win and if he loses that state he id done.

Also Trump will not win Nevada either and it will go Cruz...

Watch Cruz is going to win the nomination...

Trump fans may think trump won but not votes. Attacking hillary trump style helps the Clinton's. Every time you attack the Clinton's personally it helps them

Well, apparently she and Bill disagree with you. No one could entice Bill to say a word about Trump yesterday.

Well, apparently she and Bill disagree with you. No one could entice Bill to say a word about Trump yesterday.

Bill MIGHT be afraid of this.....

j4ZQajw.jpg

Forum List

Back