Donald Trump Slips Further Behind Hillary Clinton in New Polls

rcp-site-arrow.png

My goodness, Donnie is doing so well! LOL

"Both polls, released on Sunday, showed Mr. Trump in worse shape than he had been a month ago, as voters in the latest polls expressed doubts about his preparedness and qualifications to lead the nation.

Nearly two in three Americans say they think Mr. Trump is unqualified to be president and are anxious about the idea of him in the White House, the Post-ABC poll found. In contrast, 61 percent think Mrs. Clinton is qualified."

Two in three Americans would be correct.

I've said all along Hillary will be the next president.
We've reached that point where nationwide a majority of Americans want their entitlements protected more than anything else.
The Dimocrat party is the party of "stuff" and Americans want more and more stuff.

I've said all along Hillary will be the next president.
We've reached that point where nationwide a majority of Americans want their entitlements protected more than anything else.
The Dimocrat party is the party of "stuff" and Americans want more and more stuff.
I don't think so.
The British Patriots who voted to save their country from the muslim invasion are the same stock as American Patriots who are determined to save America from the muslim and Latino invasion.
If you want to see a vision from the future of America a decade from now travel to Dearborn and to Los Angeles County.
Drop your wife and daughters off in these cities downtown core for the day.
After...........if, you pick them up later ask them if they'll like to move to these cities.
YA FUCKING RIGHT!
Illegals and muslims bring drugs, violence, misogyny, disgraceful behavior, crime and corruption wherever they settle.
Go to ANY city in Europe and walk in the downtown core. 'young muslim men' use the doorways of businesses they don't like as the place to take a shit. They see a White woman they spit on her.
Pure fucking evil is spreading across Europe.
If Lynch believes the world can end radical Islam by "loving" the fucking terrorists more she needs to go spend time in any European muslim shithole.
Please.

Forum List

Back