Donald Trump slams 'New Celebrity Apprentice' host Arnold Schwarzenegger

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
One cannot deny this is going to be a funny four years on twitter...

Donald Trump slams 'New Celebrity Apprentice' host Arnold Schwarzenegger

Donald Trump is dumping on Arnold Schwarzenegger's turn as the host of "New Celebrity Apprentice."

The President-elect tweeted that Schwarzenegger's version of "Celebrity Apprentice" pales in comparison to his run as the show's host.

"Wow, the ratings are in and Arnold Schwarzenegger got "swamped" (or destroyed) by comparison to the ratings machine, DJT," Trump tweeted Friday.

But he didn't stop there.

"Being a movie star-and that was season 1 compared to season 14. Now compare him to my season 1. But who cares, he supported Kasich & Hillary," Trump concluded.

Fascinating, how the American media breathlessly waits for every new tweet, and then reports on it, no matter how meaningless it is.

That's the power of the presidency. No other position in the world would receive that much coverage. He knows this and is going to maximize it for personal benefit.

feck 'arnold' , can't stand his new breed of foreign type republican rino . As far as the show goes , I never ever watched it . Still , feck 'arnold' and his breed of republican , austrian , republican , rino . .

I dont watch reality TV,the apprentice included.
But when they announced that Arnold was going to host the new season I was kinda dumbstruck.
What the hell does Arnold have to do with business?

Trump doesn't have anything better to do? Like shouldn't he be preparing himself for the huge job he's about to take on instead of tweeting about a damn reality tv show.

This guy is really starting to scare me. He's going to seriously screw this country up.

Trump doesn't have anything better to do? Like shouldn't he be preparing himself for the huge job he's about to take on instead of tweeting about a damn reality tv show.

This guy is really starting to scare me. He's going to seriously screw this country up.
------------------------------------- good , sounds like you are scared !! And Screw the country up for YOU perhaps but that's exactly why I and the Deplorables elected him Nia !!

Forum List

Back