Donald Trump Says....

We don't have a Muslim problem causing white people to die. What we DO have is an alcoholic driver problem killing 25-35 THOUSAND on our highways every year. How many Muslims kill white people in America every year? 10? 20? Ya..IT'S an epidemic!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are idiots of the highest degree.

Oh ya..true Muslims don't even drink or do drugs so the actual carnage on our roads has NOTHING to do with them.
d964fb7bc9b57a4a2d5cc4251b17b928.jpg

Fucking Idiot, on ONE DAY muslims killed ALMOST 3,000 Americans.... want to AVERAGE that in since 2001? Fucking pond scum liberals!

Fucking idiot! and since then over half a million have been murdered just as violently by non muslims on our hiways.

OBTW...Bush was warned in plenty of time to prevent 9/11.

Was it DELIBERATE as the fucking muslims was, or were they ACCIDENTS you cocksuck! ...BTW, so was Clinton, as a matter of fact he LET BIN LADEN GO!!! Want to HEAR him say so on a youtube, I GOT IT!!!!

Drinking and driving is a choice...just like murder. As for Clinton he tried to get the FBI into Yemen but the woman ambassador appointed by Bush's daddy wouldn't allow it. Funny how you people play it fast and loose with history. No..I take it back..it isn't funny at all. It's rather disgusting.
No, Clinton didn't, you lie! Here's what he said happened.....

"We have a muslim problem" Just how long have Americans Christian and Jew WAITED to hear those words? How long have the cowards the traitors in our government DENIED while people DIED?

He did not just take this stand this video is four years ago LONG before he ran for office and LONG before our gutless leadership said anything if at all. So you can vote Hillary and watch her give you the finger while your family member dies.

OR you can vote Trump and give the finger to party wonks and gutless democrats. You can vote for Trump and say WE ARE NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE! IT STOPS HERE AND NOW.

OR you can vote democrat and live on your knees until they decide YOUR death fits their agenda.

Donald Trump warns of the Muslim Problem

Finally Donald Trump comes out and let's us all know we have a MUSLIM problem--LOL I guess this is his foreign policy speech. No Donald you screwed it up again--we don't have a MUSLIM problem we have an Islamic extremist problem. And we've known about it since September 2001.

What a dumb ass.

20150805edcmc-a_0.jpg

Trump Tops All Democrats in New General Election Poll!

pjmedia.com ^
The cross tabs to this poll are fascinating and reveal an opening for any Republican candidate in 2016. Although the poll surveyed 1000 Americans, fully 900 of them were registered voters. Some highlights: * Clinton wins among women 44-35. Trump wins men 50-35. * The only age group Clinton wins is the 18-34 bracket, 50-31. Trump wins the 35-49 group by 47-35; 50-64 by 50-35; and 65+ by 55-37. Guess which age groups vote the most in elections? The 50-65+ brackets. * Trump wins the white vote by 51-34 and gets an encouraging 25% of the black vote. Hillary wins...

We don't have a Muslim problem causing white people to die. What we DO have is an alcoholic driver problem killing 25-35 THOUSAND on our highways every year. How many Muslims kill white people in America every year? 10? 20? Ya..IT'S an epidemic!!!!!!!!!!!! You people are idiots of the highest degree.

Oh ya..true Muslims don't even drink or do drugs so the actual carnage on our roads has NOTHING to do with them.

Fucking Idiot, on ONE DAY muslims killed ALMOST 3,000 Americans.... want to AVERAGE that in since 2001? Fucking pond scum liberals!

Fucking idiot! and since then over half a million have been murdered just as violently by non muslims on our hiways.

OBTW...Bush was warned in plenty of time to prevent 9/11.

Was it DELIBERATE as the fucking muslims was, or were they ACCIDENTS you cocksuck! ...BTW, so was Clinton, as a matter of fact he LET BIN LADEN GO!!! Want to HEAR him say so on a youtube, I GOT IT!!!!

Drinking and driving is a choice...just like murder. As for Clinton he tried to get the FBI into Yemen but the woman ambassador appointed by Bush's daddy wouldn't allow it. Funny how you people play it fast and loose with history. No..I take it back..it isn't funny at all. It's rather disgusting.
No, Clinton didn't, you lie! Here's what he said happened.....

You are assuming something I will not abide. That is you believe you can school me on MY country's recent history. Stow it a-hole. You are not smart enough and you certainly don't have the "truthiness" to tell me a damned thing about what actually happened concerning what happened in Yemen. You are a patent liar. Tell it to your fellow liars.

You're the dumb ass and so is Donald Trump--Why you ask? There are 100's of thousands of MUSLIM CHRISTIANS in this world. What attacked us was ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. What we are fighting a war with are Islamic extremists aka terrorists.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

And they've all gathered and found a leader named Donald Trump--who is now running for POTUS.

"We have a muslim problem" Just how long have Americans Christian and Jew WAITED to hear those words? How long have the cowards the traitors in our government DENIED while people DIED?

He did not just take this stand this video is four years ago LONG before he ran for office and LONG before our gutless leadership said anything if at all. So you can vote Hillary and watch her give you the finger while your family member dies.

OR you can vote Trump and give the finger to party wonks and gutless democrats. You can vote for Trump and say WE ARE NOT TAKING THIS ANYMORE! IT STOPS HERE AND NOW.

OR you can vote democrat and live on your knees until they decide YOUR death fits their agenda.

Donald Trump warns of the Muslim Problem

It is kind of refreshing for our free speech rights not to be hand cuffed by phony political correctness. I don't necessarily agree with that but I'm glad someone has the guts to say it.

You're the dumb ass and so is Donald Trump--Why you ask? There are 100's of thousands of MUSLIM CHRISTIANS in this world. What attacked us was ISLAMIC TERRORISTS. What we are fighting a war with are Islamic extremists aka terrorists.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

And they've all gathered and found a leader named Donald Trump--who is now running for POTUS.

These are probably the only Christians you have ever liked. I don't think the church of Jesus Christ has ordered a war against America.

Forum List

Back