Donald Trump Says His Campaign Hasn’t Really Started Yet

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Gee whiz. Isn't that the way it used to be before 24-hour media? Back when people waited until a nominee had officially been named?

I don't know about the rest of you, I'm sick and tired of this crap day in and day out. Gimme a break, at least until the conventions. After that, go for it! Do your best in the 3 months before the general election – when the national campaign should really be run!

The real estate mogul said he has recently “raised a lot of money” for the Republican Party and would donate his own cash to the cause should the campaign come short of funds. “We’re doing very well,” he said. “We’re going to raise a lot of money. I’m raising it for the Republican Party. I mean, I’m doing a good job. I think we’re going to go on to a great victory.”

I’d put up whatever I need to win,” he added.

In the same interview, Trump said he could win the presidency with or without the Republican Party, but that “it would be nice if we stuck together.”

Rest of the story @ Donald Trump Says His Campaign Hasn't Really Started Yet

The best way for the Trump campaign to get started would be for one of his people to get it through Trump's head that he's not running against the Republican Party anymore.

Forum List

Back