Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them

This turd needs to be allowed to slip down the pipes and into the sewer. How does the US produce such puss.

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
Trump is doing the right thing. I would do the same. Those women who made up those false allegations are paid whores of Babylon, just like Hillary.

• Banned

Trump is doing the right thing. I would do the same. Those women who made up those false allegations are paid whores of Babylon, just like Hillary.
yeah one of them was discovered to be working for Huffington post

That's a lie, breh.

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

Wrong as usual.

He said he would sue those who LIED about him, after the election.

Personally I think he has better things to do. But who can blame him?

That's a lie, breh.

Really? I read an article on it the evidence looked so real.. Do you think Trump is guilty or nah

Wrong as usual.

He said he would sue those who LIED about him, after the election.

Personally I think he has better things to do. But who can blame him?
Better things to do? If he sues those who wrongfully accuse him and wins, that will deter others to sue him in the future. I would put that as one of my main priorities if I was him.

Saying something and actually doing it are two very different things.

Especially when you're dealing with a man who lies about almost everything every time he opens his mouth.

Even if he does try, he will lose since everyone has heard him proudly boast on video that he gropes women and kisses them without their consent.

All that's needed is for the women's lawyers to bring that video with them to court and play it.

I can't wait to see the look on his stupid orange fucking face when he loses to Hillary in a landslide. What a miserable fucking piece of shit. He is the biggest scumbag I've ever seen in my life.
There is still a tiny chance he could win, but doubt it. I also want to see his reaction especially after all the hard work and effort he put into his campaign

Saying something and actually doing it are two very different things.

Especially when you're dealing with a man who lies about almost everything every time he opens his mouth.

Even if he does try, he will lose since everyone has heard him proudly boast on video that he gropes women and kisses them without their consent.

All that's needed is for the women's lawyers to bring that video with them to court and play it.
yeah but more than 10 different women came forward to accuse him. I doubt they will allow every single one of them to use the same piece of evidence. Also there has to be a link between that groping video and the girls who are suing him

Sure thing, no way Trump will sue anyone, he'd ruin his business more than he already has. If he has any sense at all he'd admit defeat and hide.

"There are a few people surrounding Donald Trump who, for their own reasons, have chosen to step in front of the bus of his campaign—his wife, Melania, for one, and even Rudy Giuliani. They arguably didn’t have much to lose, and stood to gain significantly, if things had worked out. The one person who does appear to have a great deal at stake in terms of reputation and personal ambition in Trump’s flame-throwing final stand is Ivanka Trump."

Ivanka Trump Fights to Save the Brand - The New Yorker

At least it would dampen the practice of Herman Caining candidates to get them out of the way. If he can prove they lied, he should sue. If they lied, they harm actual victims and need to be stopped. Likely, neither sides can prove their position, IMO.

Forum List

Back