Donald Trump praises himself in wild Twitter attack on LaVar Ball, NFL protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump just had a complete meltdown on Twitter, this time going on a multi-tweet tirade against LaVar Ball and the NFL players protesting during the national anthem, all while deciding to praise himself at the same time.

I remember back when Presidents would have thought it highly unpresidential to get into a twitter war with normal people. What an abysmal failure and circus clown Drumpf has turned out to be.

You remember back when, how long has Twitter been around, how many presidents.
Presidents aren’t allowed to use new technology, everyone but the president I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donald Trump just had a complete meltdown on Twitter, this time going on a multi-tweet tirade against LaVar Ball and the NFL players protesting during the national anthem, all while deciding to praise himself at the same time.

Nah, all he's doing is showing America this is what being a horrible father looks like.
Yeah grabbing pus**es is something a horrible father would do to his daughter.
He never did grab pussies, there is no proof, you idiot, he just joked about it in private.

Those basketball players were our ambassadors and supposed to display the best our country has to offer, instead they showed they were a bunch of shoplifting thugs. And the dad made it even worse,me specially for his son's future.
He admitted to grabbing pussies. I dont need any proof other than that.

You idiot. Do you know how many american basketball players are already over there living in China now and playing in the CBA? Thats probably why they were released. Had jack shit to do with Drumpf
And we have three released shoplifters on TV thanking the POTUS for getting their criminal asses released.

I remember back when Presidents would have thought it highly unpresidential to get into a twitter war with normal people. What an abysmal failure and circus clown Drumpf has turned out to be.

Presidents aren’t allowed to use new technology, everyone but the president I guess.

Obama didnt use Twitter to argue with common folk. Your jackass of a POTUS is insecure and a failure. The shame of it all.

Nah, all he's doing is showing America this is what being a horrible father looks like.
He never did grab pussies, there is no proof, you idiot, he just joked about it in private.

Those basketball players were our ambassadors and supposed to display the best our country has to offer, instead they showed they were a bunch of shoplifting thugs. And the dad made it even worse,me specially for his son's future.

You idiot. Do you know how many american basketball players are already over there living in China now and playing in the CBA? Thats probably why they were released. Had jack shit to do with Drumpf
And we have three released shoplifters on TV thanking the POTUS for getting their criminal asses released.
Just a part of their required response so they keep their scholarships. You dont actually believe they wanted to mention Drumpf do you?

How stupid is a person not to be grateful that the POTUS got his son released from a foreign prison. That is the epitome of stupid! His son should slap him for naming him laAngelo.
Drumpf didnt have anything to do with LaAngelo getting released. He just wants you clowns to think he did.
Just when I thought you couldn’t not get any stupider!
Show me the proof Drumpf got him released.

The Chinese President said Trump asked so he let them go, now you can say thank you Trump,it’s ok you can keep hating but you can’t bash Trump on this one!

How stupid is a person not to be grateful that the POTUS got his son released from a foreign prison. That is the epitome of stupid! His son should slap him for naming him laAngelo.
Drumpf didnt have anything to do with LaAngelo getting released. He just wants you clowns to think he did.
Just when I thought you couldn’t not get any stupider!
Show me the proof Drumpf got him released.

The Chinese President said Trump asked so he let them go, now you can say thank you Trump,it’s ok you can keep hating but you can’t bash Trump on this one!

Show me the quote. You dont expect me to take Drumpfs word for it do you?

Last edited:

Ha ha ha! You and Laval Ball should get together, both of you are ignorant morons.

They had them released because there are other American basketball players living and playing there? So since there are Chinese players here in the US they would not be facing the consequences should they break the laws, eh?

It takes a special kind of badly brought up thug to go to a foreign country for an athletic event, and decide to go shoplifting because he thinks it's cool and he's entitled to it. And then for the dad to insult the president and play down his son committing theft.

I hope the kid's career goes down the toilet because of this.

Ha ha ha! You and Laval Ball should get together, both of you are ignorant morons.

They had them released because there are other American basketball players living and playing there? So since there are Chinese players here in the US they would not be facing the consequences should they break the laws, eh?

It takes a special kind of badly brought up thug to go to a foreign country for an athletic event, and decide to go shoplifting because he thinks it's cool and he's entitled to it. And then for the dad to insult the president and play down his son committing theft.

Hey moron. Nothing you said disputed my point. Drumpf admitted to grabbing pussies.

There are hundreds of american basketball players in China even though you claimed the UCLA players were the only americans there.

I think all three were suspended indefinitely!

Hey moron. Nothing you said disputed my point. Drumpf admitted to grabbing pussies.

There are hundreds of american basketball players in China even though you claimed the UCLA players were the only americans there.
And in China thugs who shoplift go to jail, regardless of their profession or nationality.

And in China thugs who shoplift go to jail, regardless of their profession or nationality.
Not if they are american basketball players. The chinese love basketball. Thats why the players were released. Drumpf didnt have anything to do with it but he wanted you rubes to think he did. :laugh:

I think all three were suspended indefinitely!
I'm sure the kid is pissed off at his dad now. He put the nail in the coffin of his athletic career. Lavar Ball had every opportunity to make it right and set an example for good parenting, instead he went the opposite way.

Those basketball players were our ambassadors and supposed to display the best our country has to offer, instead they showed they were a bunch of shoplifting thugs. And the dad made it even worse, especially for his son's future.

So Trump lied about grabbing pussies?

Why should we trust him now?
Trump say jokingly "you could grab her pussy..." Try to stay on topic, I know this one is a little hard for Leftwing nutjobs.

Why would Trump stop tweeting...he got elected because he was able to use it to get around the crooked, corrupt fake news media and hand-deliver his message to the American people!

Those basketball players were our ambassadors and supposed to display the best our country has to offer, instead they showed they were a bunch of shoplifting thugs. And the dad made it even worse, especially for his son's future.

Trump say jokingly "you could grab her pussy..." Try to stay on topic, I know this one is a little hard for Leftwing nutjobs.
This is the guy standing up for american values huh?

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Continue reading the main story
Presidential Election 2016[/paste:font]
Complete coverage of the 2016 presidential race and Donald J. Trump’s victory.

Why would Trump stop tweeting...he got elected because he was able to use it to get around the crooked, corrupt fake news media and hand-deliver his message to the American people!
That’s what drives libtards nuts. They cannot control Trump. That and the fact he is white!

He is also using it to express how insecure he is. Sad he is such a failure and embarrassment. Begging for thanks. I thought I would never see the day.

That’s what drives libtards nuts. They cannot control Trump. That and the fact he is white!
Hes orange not white.

donald_trump_makeup1.jpg

Not if they are american basketball players. The chinese love basketball. Thats why the players were released. Drumpf didnt have anything to do with it but he wanted you rubes to think he did. :laugh:
Bullshit. The laws are strictly enforced in China. They have very little patience for thieves or political dissent. Everybody knows that. They could have very well made an example of those kids by hitting them with the maximum sentence.

They were very lucky Trump was there and intervened and to get them out, The dad is a retard for attacking someone who helped get his son out of a long jail sentence.

This is the guy standing up for american values huh?

Donald J. Trump: You know and ...

Unknown: She used to be great. She’s still very beautiful.

Trump: I moved on her, actually. You know, she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I’ll admit it.

Unknown: Whoa.

Trump: I did try and fuck her. She was married.

Unknown: That’s huge news.

Trump: No, no, Nancy. No, this was [unintelligible] — and I moved on her very heavily. In fact, I took her out furniture shopping.

She wanted to get some furniture. I said, “I’ll show you where they have some nice furniture.” I took her out furniture —

I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look.

Continue reading the main story
Presidential Election 2016[/paste:font]
Complete coverage of the 2016 presidential race and Donald J. Trump’s victory.
Why is the other party “ unknown” do ya think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back