Donald Trump praises himself in wild Twitter attack on LaVar Ball, NFL protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump just had a complete meltdown on Twitter, this time going on a multi-tweet tirade against LaVar Ball and the NFL players protesting during the national anthem, all while deciding to praise himself at the same time.

If Donald Trump was not POTUS and thus dangerous, he would be pitiful. We've given a gun to a maniac (that maybe too abstract for the average trumpanzee).

According to these libtards, it’s always a “meltdown” when President Trump just voices his opinion on something.
No, this IS an ego thing with him. Nothing pisses him off like not kissing his ring.
but he is correct---
normal, civilized, etc behavior calls for a thank you
also--youngsters being CRIMINALS is a major problem in the black community--NOT the police
remember the nice youngster Michael Brown?
had a felony conviction
later on he steals from a store
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

someone --anyone!!--should've blatantly told Brown's parents ''your son got what he deserved''--everybody--including cops-- have every right to self defense
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have someone who says what is right..what is the truth
MBrown --undeniably--got what he deserved....all the huge protests/burning/LOOTING/destruction/ was all for LIES

look at the Mass Mob thread
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.
sure this says 2008, but blacks still are over represented in crime
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

the Brown family and this jackass should be embarrassed that their sons were CRIMINALS--hurting the community
no, they have to be RACISTS jackasses ''''my son would never steal''.....'''my son is a good boy''
---but it's right there on VIDEO!!!!
they should've APOLOGIZED to the community
LAJACKASS's sons not only embarrassed the school but also all of the US
the least LAJackass should do is to shut up-
I agree that Lavar Ball is an idiot, but the Pres is likewise being an idiot for arguing with him. That's my only point.
is he arguing or standing his ground?
I remember some police chief who came out ''firing-''-politely--after one of his men shot a black man...he told the news people the ''real'' story
at least Trump is calling out the liars/jackasses/etc
someone should've kicked the Browns/BLM in the ass---THEY divided the country with lies
Sounds like he is begging for thanks. How insecure is this clown Drumpf?
key word --''sounds''--only in your opinion
sounds like he is standing up for American values to me

this is the problem----libs/etc get a 180 degree meaning from what Trump does
this is just your OPINION.....you can't prove your opinion is correct

No, this IS an ego thing with him. Nothing pisses him off like not kissing his ring.
but he is correct---
also--youngsters being CRIMINALS is a major problem in the black community--NOT the police
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

someone --anyone!!--should've blatantly told Brown's parents ''your son got what he deserved''--everybody--including cops-- have every right to self defense
MBrown --undeniably--got what he deserved....all the huge protests/burning/LOOTING/destruction/ was all for LIES

According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.

the Brown family and this jackass should be embarrassed that their sons were CRIMINALS--hurting the community
no, they have to be RACISTS jackasses ''''my son would never steal''.....'''my son is a good boy''
I agree that Lavar Ball is an idiot, but the Pres is likewise being an idiot for arguing with him. That's my only point.
I remember some police chief who came out ''firing-''-politely--after one of his men shot a black man...he told the news people the ''real'' story
someone should've kicked the Browns/BLM in the ass---THEY divided the country with lies

Drumpf is a insecure clown and traitor. How could he be standing up for american values?

but he is correct---
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

What "ground" is he supposedly defending? Do you think anyone except Ball is unaware of the reality? Sure, double down when it counts. This to me didn't need it. And there is no reason to take this to a racial place.
American values
decency
anti-criminality
etc
that's what he is standing for
the kids STOLE--stealing--in a foreign country!!!!...this is wrong

so your son steals something, and then you don't apologize...you become a smart ass---that's a jackass...that's wrong....that's uncivilized...that's why kids become jackasses and criminals
How could he be standing for that when he has broken the law numerous times?
prove it ....what laws?? how come he is not in jail?

What "ground" is he supposedly defending? Do you think anyone except Ball is unaware of the reality? Sure, double down when it counts. This to me didn't need it. And there is no reason to take this to a racial place.
American values
decency
anti-criminality
etc
that's what he is standing for
the kids STOLE--stealing--in a foreign country!!!!...this is wrong

so your son steals something, and then you don't apologize...you become a smart ass---that's a jackass...that's wrong....that's uncivilized...that's why kids become jackasses and criminals
How could he be standing for that when he has broken the law numerous times?
prove it ....what laws?? how come he is not in jail?
Good attorneys and settlements.

but he is correct---
had a felony conviction
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

Drumpf is a insecure clown and traitor. How could he be standing up for american values?
people like Trump don't get into their position/etc by being stupid

They do if they get a lot of stupid people voting for them but I said he was a insecure clown and traitor.

Donald Trump just had a complete meltdown on Twitter, this time going on a multi-tweet tirade against LaVar Ball and the NFL players protesting during the national anthem, all while deciding to praise himself at the same time.

Poor thang! Would ewe feel better if he had left the guys to rot in the Chinese jail like Obama did to the PTSD marine imprisoned in Mexico?
I would feel better if the POTUS wasnt so insecure he got into Twitter wars with people. Just how much of a snowflake is Drumpf?

unless daddy gives them over a hundred million dollars and bails them out repeatedly..... and then declares bankruptcy over and over again

and being capable of running a family business...even if we assume the bankrtuptcy ridden fraudulent enterprise is a success, doesn't mean he's smart enough to know how to run the government and act like he's the most powerful person in the world.

oh right... he isn't. vlad is now.... and the president of china.

and THAT is why Donald is a fail.

and what on earth makes you think that investing in real estate in NYC at the same time as there was a boom in real estate prices makes the lunatic smart enough or sane enough to run this country?

Poor thang! Would ewe feel better if he had left the guys to rot in the Chinese jail like Obama did to the PTSD marine imprisoned in Mexico?
I would feel better if the POTUS wasnt so insecure he got into Twitter wars with people. Just how much of a snowflake is Drumpf?
He should have left them in prison? How stupid are ewe?

He shouldnt be so insecure he begs Lavar to thank him. Exactly how insecure is Drumpf?

He shouldnt be so insecure he begs Lavar to thank him. Exactly how insecure is Drumpf?
Show me where he begged fucking LaVar to thank him.

Show me where he begged fucking LaVar to thank him.
Go check his Twitter feed. I dont book mark what he says. Drumpf is a orange snowflake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back