Donald Trump praises Hillary Clinton in newly discovered tape in 2008

Donald Trump praises Hillary Clinton in newly discovered tape in 2008 - read more

"A newly discovered tape, from an interview that aired days after the 2008 presidential election, shows Trump showering his current nemesis with praise."

“I thought (the Obama campaign) roughed her up pretty good. I think she’s a wonderful woman, I think that she’s a little bit misunderstood. You know, Hillary’s a very smart woman, a very tough woman, that’s fine. But she’s also a very nice person."

Oh how times have changed
all glory belongs to god

Donald Trump praises Hillary Clinton in newly discovered tape in 2008 - read more

"A newly discovered tape, from an interview that aired days after the 2008 presidential election, shows Trump showering his current nemesis with praise."

“I thought (the Obama campaign) roughed her up pretty good. I think she’s a wonderful woman, I think that she’s a little bit misunderstood. You know, Hillary’s a very smart woman, a very tough woman, that’s fine. But she’s also a very nice person."

it shows how two faced he can be and how staged the election insults are

oh i love how all of this stuff is leaked right before the election day

You have to understand how valuable a commodity a politician like Hillary Clinton IS to someone who's a power broker in a city like New York, Nicole! You pay her enough money and you get what you want. Of course Trump says nice things about Hillary back in 2008. She's still his Senator for the State of New York...still has powerful connections in Washington DC and she can be bought! Why WOULDN'T he want her as an ally? Trump isn't an idiot. He knows how the game is played.
yeah she is valuable

looks like they were not always enemies

That is one of two reasons WHY I dont trust Trump.I am not sold on him at all as I was with Ron Paul in the last election. Paul would be the greatest president ever since JFK,our last great president we had and last REAL president we had since he wasnt a puppet for the establishment and paid the price for being so. But since Paul is not an option I am pulling for Trump since he is the only alternative we have over the evil mass murdering bitch.

It is no secret with hellery the destruction of america that the Bushs,Clintons and Obama are all involved in will continue so trump for sure beats the alternative. I fear that because of that he may be just like Obama.double speak. saying the right things americans want to hear but never had any intention of doing them and lied to everyone contiuning Bushs policys that he said he would get rid of.
we can have a good discussion

You have to understand how valuable a commodity a politician like Hillary Clinton IS to someone who's a power broker in a city like New York, Nicole! You pay her enough money and you get what you want. Of course Trump says nice things about Hillary back in 2008. She's still his Senator for the State of New York...still has powerful connections in Washington DC and she can be bought! Why WOULDN'T he want her as an ally? Trump isn't an idiot. He knows how the game is played.
how many politicians has he bribed?
7 or 8

oh how times have changed

You don't much understand the machinations of business relations, do you.
i did business studies

But the understanding that the only reason he is talking shit about her now is because he is running against her is not for you, right?

This is the problem with Trump - you know for sure he is opportunistically lying, but you are not sure if he was lying the first time he takes a position or the second time when he directly contradicts it.

What does Trump think about Hillary?

Trump - she is a great person, would make great president!
Trump - she is horrible! a criminal! I'll jail that bitch if I become a president!

So which Trump is lying? Who is Trump and what does he actually believe?
who knows which one is lying

they would have been great friends if they were not rivals

Nothing wrong with respecting her!

i would praise her too if we were not rivals

he has changed so much since then

good to hear he has a good heart

good work Trump

is it too late for him to take it back

Forum List

Back