Donald Trump praises Hillary Clinton in newly discovered tape in 2008

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump praises Hillary Clinton in newly discovered tape in 2008 - read more

"A newly discovered tape, from an interview that aired days after the 2008 presidential election, shows Trump showering his current nemesis with praise."

“I thought (the Obama campaign) roughed her up pretty good. I think she’s a wonderful woman, I think that she’s a little bit misunderstood. You know, Hillary’s a very smart woman, a very tough woman, that’s fine. But she’s also a very nice person."

Oh how times have changed

• Banned
Donald Trump praises Hillary Clinton in newly discovered tape in 2008 - read more

"A newly discovered tape, from an interview that aired days after the 2008 presidential election, shows Trump showering his current nemesis with praise."

“I thought (the Obama campaign) roughed her up pretty good. I think she’s a wonderful woman, I think that she’s a little bit misunderstood. You know, Hillary’s a very smart woman, a very tough woman, that’s fine. But she’s also a very nice person."

looks like they were not always enemies

You have to understand how valuable a commodity a politician like Hillary Clinton IS to someone who's a power broker in a city like New York, Nicole! You pay her enough money and you get what you want. Of course Trump says nice things about Hillary back in 2008. She's still his Senator for the State of New York...still has powerful connections in Washington DC and she can be bought! Why WOULDN'T he want her as an ally? Trump isn't an idiot. He knows how the game is played.

You don't much understand the machinations of business relations, do you.

looks like they were not always enemies

That is one of two reasons WHY I dont trust Trump.I am not sold on him at all as I was with Ron Paul in the last election. Paul would be the greatest president ever since JFK,our last great president we had and last REAL president we had since he wasnt a puppet for the establishment and paid the price for being so. But since Paul is not an option I am pulling for Trump since he is the only alternative we have over the evil mass murdering bitch.

It is no secret with hellery the destruction of america that the Bushs,Clintons and Obama are all involved in will continue so trump for sure beats the alternative. I fear that because of that he may be just like Obama.double speak. saying the right things americans want to hear but never had any intention of doing them and lied to everyone contiuning Bushs policys that he said he would get rid of.

You have to understand how valuable a commodity a politician like Hillary Clinton IS to someone who's a power broker in a city like New York, Nicole! You pay her enough money and you get what you want. Of course Trump says nice things about Hillary back in 2008. She's still his Senator for the State of New York...still has powerful connections in Washington DC and she can be bought! Why WOULDN'T he want her as an ally? Trump isn't an idiot. He knows how the game is played.
how many politicians has he bribed?

But the understanding that the only reason he is talking shit about her now is because he is running against her is not for you, right?

This is the problem with Trump - you know for sure he is opportunistically lying, but you are not sure if he was lying the first time he takes a position or the second time when he directly contradicts it.

What does Trump think about Hillary?

Trump - she is a great person, would make great president!
Trump - she is horrible! a criminal! I'll jail that bitch if I become a president!

So which Trump is lying? Who is Trump and what does he actually believe?

Last edited:

Doing business in New York City? I imagine he's contributed to the campaigns of quite a few politicians, Purple! Is that a "bribe"? You tell me...

Doing business in New York City? I imagine he's contributed to the campaigns of quite a few politicians, Purple! Is that a "bribe"? You tell me...
so alot?

But the understanding that the only reason he is talking shit about her now is because he is running against her is not for you, right?

This is the problem with Trump - you know for sure he is opportunistically lying, but you are not sure if he was lying the first time he takes a position or the second time when he directly contradicts it.

Trump - she is horrible! a criminal! I'll jail that bitch if I become a president!

When was he "talking shit"? When he was talking about the politician that he fully understood was "buyable" and could get him things he needed to do business in New York...or when he was describing how corrupt that politician is?

nothing wrong with thaat

so alot?

Who's more corrupt, Purple...the business person who funds politicians because they need political favors...or the politician that takes that money?

When was he "talking shit"? When he was talking about the politician that he fully understood was "buyable" and could get him things he needed to do business in New York...or when he was describing how corrupt that politician is?

There are many people that do much business in New York just fine without falsely licking Hillary's ass, who by the way hasn't even been a senator there for a decade.

Business people don't run for office promising to look after the public interest. Politicians do.

There are many people that do much business in New York just fine without falsely licking Hillary's ass, who by the way hasn't even been a senator there for a decade.

So when did Trump make those comments?

Clinton went from being a Senator to being a Secretary of State...which put her in even a better position to rake in "influence" monies.

so alot?

Who's more corrupt, Purple...the business person who funds politicians because they need political favors...or the politician that takes that money?
but in order to accept your premise i have to first accept that donald trump bribes politicians all the time. Even if that were true (which you have yet to prove) it doesn't really explain why he would say all those nice things about her.

That's part of the problem I have with Trump, he played the game with the politicians just on the other end. He want's to be anti-establishment, but is he really if he "played the game".

Yeah he learned the truth.

So when did Trump make those comments?

Clinton went from being a Senator to being a Secretary of State...which put her in even a better position to rake in "influence" monies.

OR maybe he actually did believe what he said at the time and reversed his position now that he is running as Republican.

Before he decided to run as a Republican, Trump was pro-abortion rights, pro gun regulation, pro-single payer, pro-Hillary and talked about how economy does best under Democrats.

What proof do you have that he was lying BACK THEN to appeal to Democrats, but is now not lying to you.

NONE is the answer obviously and if righty Trumpsters had any brains at all they'd see this guy is playing them like idiots from 10 miles away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back