Donald Trump on Cruz: He's Hispanic. Almost an immigrant. Evangelicals don't come from Cuba.

I think it raised questions.... don't you? But I don't think it negated his eligibility. But it is reasonable to question conflicting statements. If it tell you one day I'm Irish Catholic and a week later I say I'm a Hindu.... that's kind of a "wait a minute" moment.

I think you are a weird little conspiracy freak.

Your pugs are cute btw. I'm a Golden Retriever guy myself though.

Thank you. I love all dogs, it's just that pugs are low maintenance and easy to keep indoors.

Mine the other morning when it was storming... she's such a baby... darn thing was on my pillows!!!

View attachment 59011
Cute dog

Trump’s Message to Iowa: Ted Cruz Isn’t One of Us

So for Cruz, this is what it's like having the tables turned. How long before Donald asks for Cruz's birth certificate?

Remember, Rafael Cruz's father said he bribed to leave Cuba. That makes him an illegal alien.

“To the best of my knowledge, not too many evangelicals come out of Cuba, OK? Just remember that, OK? Just remember,” Trump said.

However, what Trump is doing here is reminding voters, who have heard him deriding Hispanic immigrants since the day he launched his campaign, that Cruz is both Hispanic and one generation removed from being an immigrant.
Obama...African American...damn near an immigrant...proud patriots don't come from Kenya.
Damn near???????????????????????????????
He was born in the land of his mother who clearly is an American with a family that served honorably in World War Two.

These right wingers are such slime.

What say you white wingers? Is Cruz eligible or not? At least Obama was born in this country and his father wasn't an illegal alien.

Cruz was born in Canada to a natural born American parent. It matters not where he was born any more than had Obama actually been born in Kenya; he too was born to a natural born American parent.

End of discussion.
If true then he should have no problem presenting his official long form birth certificate and having it examined by professionals to confirm its authenticity. Yet despite multiple requests he has refused. What is he trying to hide?

That Obama was from Mars and Cruz is from Venus...
I think you have that backwards. Obama is clearly the female in this senario :)
So calling someone female is a put down? You think women are something to laugh at? You disrespect women? I thought with that avatar, you might be a woman. Maybe you are making fun of women with that Avatar?

Forum List

Back