Donald Trump on Cruz: He's Hispanic. Almost an immigrant. Evangelicals don't come from Cuba.

R

rdean

Trump’s Message to Iowa: Ted Cruz Isn’t One of Us

So for Cruz, this is what it's like having the tables turned. How long before Donald asks for Cruz's birth certificate?

Remember, Rafael Cruz's father said he bribed to leave Cuba. That makes him an illegal alien.

“To the best of my knowledge, not too many evangelicals come out of Cuba, OK? Just remember that, OK? Just remember,” Trump said.

However, what Trump is doing here is reminding voters, who have heard him deriding Hispanic immigrants since the day he launched his campaign, that Cruz is both Hispanic and one generation removed from being an immigrant.

Rdean will be in the first wave of deportees along with the ISIS Jihadists and Illegals

Hasta la vista, dickwad

So for Cruz, this is what it's like having the tables turned. How long before Donald asks for Cruz's birth certificate?

Remember, Rafael Cruz's father said he bribed to leave Cuba. That makes him an illegal alien.

“To the best of my knowledge, not too many evangelicals come out of Cuba, OK? Just remember that, OK? Just remember,” Trump said.

However, what Trump is doing here is reminding voters, who have heard him deriding Hispanic immigrants since the day he launched his campaign, that Cruz is both Hispanic and one generation removed from being an immigrant.

It appears Trump's 'White People: Shit Your Pants!' kung-fu is stronger than Cruz's.

Good to hear him Cruz talking, for a while there I thought he would pick Cruz as a running mate.....Scary

Now Trump is questioning whether Cruz is even eligible calling into questions Cruz's citizenship.

Caller Slams Farage As "Poor Man's Trump"

A caller to Nigel Farage's LBC show labelled him "a poor man's Donald Trump" as the pair clashed live on air.

Sadiq in Ilford accused the Ukip leader of having said similar things to the controversial Republican Presidential hopeful.

He claimed Mr Farage insisted that only Syrian Christians should be allowed into Britain.

But Mr Farage insisted he actually said we should "give priority" to Syrian Christians, as they have nowhere safe to live.

Sadiq asked the Ukip leader: "Nigel, aren't you really the poor man's version of Donald Trump? In the sense that you do think really what he says and you probably agree with him.

"You've said pretty much the same thing about Syrian Muslim refugees last year or the year before. I think it's outrageous that you get the air-time that you do.

"You call Jeremy Corbyn an extreme politician when you only have one MP in the Houses of Parliament."

36935.jpg

But Mr Farage hit back, saying: "Well Sadiq, you can look at it how you like mate. We have a Conservative government with a majority who got exactly three times the Ukip got and we got one MP.

"Whether you like it or don't like it, Ukip are the third political force in this country, quite comfortably.

"Sadiq, I'm sorry to disappoint you if your prejudice is that you want Ukip to be an extremist organisation that is against all sorts of people because of their religion or their colour.

"I'm really sorry to disappoint you, we are none of those things."

What say you white wingers? Is Cruz eligible or not? At least Obama was born in this country and his father wasn't an illegal alien.

What say you white wingers? Is Cruz eligible or not? At least Obama was born in this country and his father wasn't an illegal alien.

Here is the thing- I don't care for Cruz. But I do care about the facts.

What makes his father an illegal alien?

Cruz was born in Canada- and I have seen nothing to indicate that his father was illegally in Canada.

Cruz was born in Canada- and I have seen nothing to indicate that his father was illegally in Canada.

Senator Ted Cruz’s Dad Tells NPR that He Bribed His Way Into the United States

Bribes are illegal. That makes him an illegal alien.

Cruz was born in Canada to a natural born American parent. It matters not where he was born any more than had Obama actually been born in Kenya; he too was born to a natural born American parent.

End of discussion.

Doesn't matter....

Cruz was born in Canada to a natural born American parent. It matters not where he was born any more than had Obama actually been born in Kenya; he too was born to a natural born American parent.

End of discussion.
If true then he should have no problem presenting his official long form birth certificate and having it examined by professionals to confirm its authenticity. Yet despite multiple requests he has refused. What is he trying to hide?

sure wish Donnie would deport all the flash ad's that make typing a pain ... NO FIX FOR WIN 10.

Bribes were illegal in Cuba- that made him a criminal in Cuba- it didn't- and doesn't make him an illegal alien in the United States.

Like I said- I don't like Cruz- but no reason to lie about his father.

End of discussion.
If true then he should have no problem presenting his official long form birth certificate and having it examined by professionals to confirm its authenticity. Yet despite multiple requests he has refused. What is he trying to hide?

Because..... it is a known FACT that his mother is a natural born American. Nothing else matters.

Why do you hate Hispanics?

End of discussion.

That Obama was from Mars and Cruz is from Venus...

Obama...African American...damn near an immigrant...proud patriots don't come from Kenya.

End of discussion.

Because..... it is a known FACT that his mother is a natural born American. Nothing else matters.

We don't know that's his real mother. His father was a high ranking communist who bribed his way into the country. Who knows what orders he is under from Fidel Castro? How many America backed rebels did he murder at the bay of pigs?

Like I said, an authentic, independently verified long form birth certificate would clear all this up, yet Raphael Eduardo Cruz continually refuses to present one. What is he hiding?

End of discussion.

We don't know that's his real mother. His father was a high ranking communist who bribed his way into the country. Who knows what orders he is under from Fidel Castro? How many America backed rebels did he murder at the bay of pigs?

Like I said, an authentic, independently verified long form birth certificate would clear all this up, yet Raphael Eduardo Cruz continually refuses to present one. What is he hiding?

Take your meds for God's sake.

:)

Bribes were illegal in Cuba- that made him a criminal in Cuba- it didn't- and doesn't make him an illegal alien in the United States.

Like I said- I don't like Cruz- but no reason to lie about his father.
If you immigrate to one country illegally, you are an illegal alien. Period. If you are a drunk driver in the US, but not in Canada, you are still a drunk driver.

Forum List

Back