Donald Trump: Now’s the Time for Christians to Get Out the Vote to Save Christianity

Yes, despite your opinion, Jesus would not prioritize Christians fleeing violence over Muslims fleeing violence. If you've read the bible, you'd know this.

I've read the Bible...I'm just not sure you have.

Yes, despite your opinion, Jesus would not prioritize Christians fleeing violence over Muslims fleeing violence. If you've read the bible, you'd know this.

Your statements don't support your contention. Jesus would not refuse a single refugee fleeing the terror of ISIS in Syria, not a one. Jesus wouldn't let in only 10,000 Syrian refugees, he would not turn away a single one.

humm interesting what your godman supposedly said

matt 25;35
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in

Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

and in the tenach

Isaiah 58:7
Is it not to share your food with the hungry and to provide the poor wanderer with shelter-- when you see the naked, to clothe them, and not to turn away from your own flesh and blood?

Your statements don't support your contention. Jesus would not refuse a single refugee fleeing the terror of ISIS in Syria, not a one. Jesus wouldn't let in only 10,000 Syrian refugees, he would not turn away a single one.
The Bible also says God knows everyone's HEART, which is something OBAMA claims to be able to do....and you seem to be doing as well.

Obama says the 'refugees' have not been infiltrated (he also said the day before the Paris attacks he had contained ISIS). He said they pose no more threat to the US people than do tourists who come to the US every year. He said not one refugee here now has been arrested for terrorist activities....and then Sessions read off the names of 12 9TWELVE) that have been arrested or had indictments put out against since Jan 15.

Obama, like you suggest - it seems - declare we should welcome them unquestionably into our midst....because that is what Jesus would do. Jesus is portrayed as a shepherd who PROTECTS his flock. Obama neither seeks to do this and has not been ABLE to do this. Obama is NOT Jesus, is not capable of reading people's hearts, and I sincerely do not think you know exactly what Jesus would do either.

Maybe the issue we are arguing about is what is in THESE people's hearts. I agree that Jesus would not turn away any REAL person fleeing death, but there is no way you or Obama can declare that is what ALL of these people are.

Trump is a business man and a very sharp negotiator. He has great leadership ability and good business sense. Far more than what we currently have. Consider it a step up. You'll adjust.

He's leading Obama 4 to 0 on bankruptcies, and 3 to 1 on marriages.
Donald Trump has never drank an alcoholic beverage in his life. He's never been on drugs. He's never used a fake birth certificate, social security number or hidden his history from anyone. His children are all success stories. Donald Trump is an open book and will most likely be one of the most transparent presidents we've ever had. Donald Trump was born in America and is an American success story.

Obama? Not so much.

Hitler loved dogs. Case closed.

Donald Trump has never drank an alcoholic beverage in his life. He's never been on drugs. He's never used a fake birth certificate, social security number or hidden his history from anyone. His children are all success stories. Donald Trump is an open book and will most likely be one of the most transparent presidents we've ever had. Donald Trump was born in America and is an American success story.

Obama? Not so much.
We all can't be born with a silver spoon in our mouths..
To the best of my knowledge no doctor has ever reported delivering a baby with a spoon in its mouth.
Silver or otherwise.
Goodnight.
If you have never heard that phrase, you might want to get out in the real world sometime...
I don't care for phrases. I prefer to deal with reality. You should try it, Moonglow. It's really not that bad.
Trump winning the 2016 election is a good thing. Don't worry. Be happy.
The Bible is full of phrases, yet you quote them often...and parables that are confusing....I don't care who is elected, it will not stop me from living...

There are no phrases in the bible. They are called Scriptures. Not phrases. I'm happy to hear you don't mind Trump being president. Good for you!

Donald Trump's going to save Christianity? This, coming from the guy who said, "If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her"?

Does this guy's ego know no bounds?

Actually, now is the time to keep all crazy Christians out of politics.
God says they ain't real Christians anyway...
Trump to Christians is Elmer Gantry,

without the charm, humanity, and some vestige of conscience.
Trump is a business man and a very sharp negotiator. He has great leadership ability and good business sense. Far more than what we currently have. Consider it a step up. You'll adjust.

Obama? Not so much.

He owns how many bars and has never had any alcohol? I find that unlikely. evidence?

Jesus would not prioritize Christians fleeing violence over Muslims fleeing violence.
Despite the fact that some of these 'refugees' are potential terrorists and Muslims who believe that anyone who refuses to convert to Islam should be killed...?

And yet, as the OP suggests, God has no reason to care about Republicans?

The bible is a record spanning thousands of years where God prioritized his covenant people over their enemies

Obama? Not so much.

Hitler loved dogs. Case closed.

We all can't be born with a silver spoon in our mouths..
To the best of my knowledge no doctor has ever reported delivering a baby with a spoon in its mouth.
Silver or otherwise.
Goodnight.
If you have never heard that phrase, you might want to get out in the real world sometime...
I don't care for phrases. I prefer to deal with reality. You should try it, Moonglow. It's really not that bad.
Trump winning the 2016 election is a good thing. Don't worry. Be happy.
The Bible is full of phrases, yet you quote them often...and parables that are confusing....I don't care who is elected, it will not stop me from living...

There are no phrases in the bible. They are called Scriptures. Not phrases. I'm happy to hear you don't mind Trump being president. Good for you!
Do you always going around rubbing your ID into people faces like a spoiled brat at the poor house?

Forget all the names and the parties etc. Listen to the rhetoric as if it were a generic human being.

"Be afraid, war on, save our country, save Christianity, radical Islam...

Fear is the common thread. Conservatives thive on and crave fear. They are the target audience for horror flicks!

Forget all the names and the parties etc. Listen to the rhetoric as if it were a generic human being.

"Be afraid, war on, save our country, save Christianity, radical Islam...

Fear is the common thread. Conservatives thive on and crave fear. They are the target audience for horror flicks!
It's as bad as when the blancmange from the planet Skyron in the andromeda galaxy, turned British people into Scots to Win at Wimbledon to win the Earth......

Actually, now is the time to keep all crazy Christians out of politics.
God says they ain't real Christians anyway...
Trump to Christians is Elmer Gantry,

without the charm, humanity, and some vestige of conscience.

Obama? Not so much.

He owns how many bars and has never had any alcohol? I find that unlikely. evidence?
They did a news report about it. I found it interesting. His brother had a serious problem with drinking and he decided he would never touch it. Would you like me to find you the link?

Forum List

Back