Donald Trump most aptly described by Louis CK

GaryDog

Gold Member
Feb 10, 2016

The manner in which he details the different kinds of people who tell lies is novel. And he's got Trump nailed.

Sounds more like he's talking about Obama. Never told the truth one time.

The manner in which he details the different kinds of people who tell lies is novel. And he's got Trump nailed.

He summed up drumpf quite well.

A lying sack of shit. Which fits in with Fox News and the conservative media as well as the alt-right.

Lying for them has been elevated to the ultimate goal. Tell as big a lie as you can, have everyone else in the conservative bubble repeat it over and over and then just act like the lie is now true.

Propaganda 101.

A lying sack of shit. Which fits in with Fox News and the conservative media as well as the alt-right.

Lying for them has been elevated to the ultimate goal. Tell as big a lie as you can, have everyone else in the conservative bubble repeat it over and over and then just act like the lie is now true.

Propaganda 101.

Hey, good to see you again!

Propaganda 101.

Hey, good to see you again!

Thank you same here OL. Not sure how long I'll be posting but here for now.

Anyone surprised the President of the Pussy Grabbers has just defended Bill O'Reilly.

How will the RWNJs react to this?

By lying, defending and desperately changing the subjuct.

Anyone surprised the President of the Pussy Grabbers has just defended Bill O'Reilly.

How will the RWNJs react to this?

By lying, defending and desperately changing the subjuct.
Who's the President of the Pussy Grabbers? You don't mean Trump just defended O'Reilly? Please don't tell me that.

First off for a comedian he is an absolute failure so he needs to get his shit together before calling other names.
I put him right there with Rosie O Donnell and Michael Moore

First off for a comedian he is an absolute failure so he needs to get his shit together before calling other names.
I put him right there with Rosie O Donnell and Michael Moore

If a Peabody, six Emmys, and two Grammys makes you an absolute failure... :dunno:

for a comedian he is an absolute failure

Filmography and awards of Louis C.K. - Wikipedia

He's one of the most successful comedians alive. If you don't like what he said just say you don't like what he said, but it's just plain retarded to question his extremely successful career.
Oh, big deal, he got jerked off by a bunch of other liberals in the same business. It means nothing outside of that circle.

Trump's dad had to give him a small loan of $1 million. Louis released a self-produced album that sold $4.5 million in digital downloads in 2 days. I'd say he's doing something right.

He's one of the most successful comedians alive. If you don't like what he said just say you don't like what he said, but it's just plain retarded to question his extremely successful career.
Oh, big deal, he got jerked off by a bunch of other liberals in the same business. It means nothing outside of that circle.

Trump's dad had to give him a small loan of $1 million. Louis released a self-produced album that sold $4.5 million in digital downloads in 2 days. I'd say he's doing something right.
Fine, liberals like him. That doesn't mean everyone does.

Fine, liberals like him. That doesn't mean everyone does.

Just come out and say that he's an extremely successful comedian. You don't have to agree with his politics, but don't make yourself out to be a partisan fool by denying his success.

Actually that's not true. He is incredibly rich with his own personal staff and 10 highly reviewed specials.

Forum List

Back