Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Trump is a lame duck President since the first day in office.

All he can do is write EO's that liberal courts will strike down.

I reckon he did appoint someone to SCOTUS.

That's about it.

Neither party likes him, nor does the press

but the people do and that's all that really matters. Its why he won and keeps winning.

Yeah, everybody loves him. LOL

no, not everybody, only intelligent americans who can think for themselves.

I wonder what the cultists will say when it's proven that Trump was and is connected to Putin and the Russian mob and that those Russians saved his financial ass through money laundering through his properties and bank loans when no American bank would touch him. Not to mention the Putin leverage that has caused him to cower in his presence. Will he be the best President then? LOL
BTW there was collusion and conspiracy up the ol' wazzoo. It will be proven also.

If that is proven, he should be removed from office. Now, what has been proven is collusion between the Hillary campaign and Russian interests, 145 million was given to the Clinton foundation (the Clinton crime family bank account) by Russians, Russians were paid by the Clinton campaign to create the fake Trump dossier in an effort to change the election results.

but you don't care about that, do you? you are so filled with Trump-hate that your small brain is no longer functioning.

Every initiative including creating high paying jobs in Alt energies was stymied by your heroes.
Since lefties don't understand basic economics, I'll dumb this down to your level:

A. Alternative energy is a failed idea. It is decades away from being "prime time".

B. Maybe if those jobs weren't so "high paying", idiotic "alternative energy" wouldn't have priced itself out of the market. Consumers want affordable energy, you dumb dill-hole.

C. If idiotic "alternative energy" was even remotely sustainable, it wouldn't have required trillions of dollars in unconstitutional federal "subsidies"

Bottom line - you're an immature partisan hack who doesn't think for himself. You've bought into every ignorant progressive talking point and you're not even capable of adding additional thought or arguments around them.

You are just a sucker for what the right tells you. The only ones selling that alt energies are not viable or sustainable are politicians in the pockets of Big oil. Solar wasn't viable until it was, electric cars were way off in the future until they weren't. BTW Cadillac made a full electric car that had a cruising range of 80 miles back in 1912. You buy all the lies from the GOP and sell them to the rest of the suckers who are as clueless as you are. The EV1 was produced many years ago by GM I believe and leased to folks. They were so successful that many lessees wanted to purchase them at the end of their lease. Instead, they were destroyed and buried because the technology was too much of a threat to Big oil. Look it up if you ever learn to read or to learn. Now Tesla has made electric cars that are kicking the ass of the Bugatti Veyron in performance. There's really only one way to shake off your ignorance and as someone once said, "No amount of knowledge ever entered a head through an open mouth." That's you biggest and most obvious problem. Work on it.

nothing but left wing propaganda bullshit. electric cars need to be recharged frequently. Where do you think the electricity to recharge them comes from? Does it just magically appear out of the air? No, idiot, it is produced by oil, coal, natural gas, or nuclear. and a tiny % from solar and hydro. all you are doing with an electric car is converting fossil fuel power to battery power with a net power loss in the conversion.

The only ones selling that alt energies are not viable or sustainable are politicians in the pockets of Big oil.
Dumb ass...Solyndra went out of business even with a half a billion dollar “subsidy” from MaObama. Apple doesn’t need subsidies to stay in business. Neither does Berkshire Hathaway.

Seriously, just how dumb are you? The fact that “alternative” energy companies even need subsidies to begin with should be a clue that they are not “viable” (as you say). The fact that nearly all of them go out of business even after their government handouts should be a clue to you that everything you were duped into believing is pure bullshit.

Good grief are you the ultimate useful idiot for the left.

Last edited:
The only ones selling that alt energies are not viable or sustainable are politicians in the pockets of Big oil.
nothing but left wing propaganda bullshit. electric cars need to be recharged frequently. Where do you think the electricity to recharge them comes from? Does it just magically appear out of the air? No, idiot, it is produced by oil, coal, natural gas, or nuclear. and a tiny % from solar and hydro. all you are doing with an electric car is converting fossil fuel power to battery power with a net power loss in the conversion.
Dude...you’re going to make this poor kid have an aneurysm. Between facts, having to think, and reality that doesn’t line up with his trained ideology, he’s going to have a massive spike in blood pressure.

The entire “alternative” energy fantasy is so absurd, it’s comical. Wind turbines are killing birds at an alarming rate. So much for being “good for the planet”. :laugh:

BTW there was collusion and conspiracy up the ol' wazzoo. It will be proven also.
Let’s give in to your desperate little millennial fantasy for a moment. Let’s all pretend there was all of this “collusion”. And? Then what, snowflake? Let’s pretend it is “proven”. Collusion the likes of which the world has never seen. Then....what?

Some pictures of pollution in usa.
Some pictures of destroying the planet in the U.S.A.

From the left’s Dakota Pipeline “protest”:
678E6526-5870-412B-841C-88D157F731C5.jpeg

From the left’s Earth Day “celebration”:
CFECFA5C-725A-4B4F-BFF8-25AB9A4A31C9.jpeg

From the left’s Occupy Wall Street “protest”:
994E35E7-62AF-4194-89E5-BE9C120A8E9C.jpeg

From the left’s Occupy ICE “protest”:
F1C58039-97AC-4E14-BA8F-E5D496BD8ADA.jpeg
Looks like trump wants to bring back the good old days where companies can pollute and government looks the other way.
Looks to me like the left wants to bring back the good old days where they wouldn’t shower for months and wanted society to wallow in their own unsanitary filth. But that’s not at all surprising - as that is who you people are at your core.

View attachment 212843

View attachment 212844

View attachment 212845

View attachment 212846
Looks like trump wants to bring back the good old days where companies can pollute and government looks the other way.
Looks to me like the left wants to bring back the good old days where they wouldn’t shower for months and wanted society to wallow in their own unsanitary filth. But that’s not at all surprising - as that is who you people are at your core.

A lot of these are trash Leftists, but I do however think the Dakota Pipeline fiasco was atrocious, pelting, and shooting rubber bullets, and tear-gas at the indigenous peoples of this land, tisk tisk.

I do however think the Dakota Pipeline fiasco was atrocious, pelting, and shooting rubber bullets, and tear-gas at the indigenous peoples of this land, tisk tisk.
Well that’s what fascism does, chief. Kind of remarkable to hear you slam your own ideology.

We aren't a Fascist state, we are a Capitalist state.

Dude...you’re going to make this poor kid have an aneurysm. Between facts, having to think, and reality that doesn’t line up with his trained ideology, he’s going to have a massive spike in blood pressure.

The entire “alternative” energy fantasy is so absurd, it’s comical. Wind turbines are killing birds at an alarming rate. So much for being “good for the planet”. :laugh:

Wind turbines are killing birds? That's why we shouldn't pursue alt energies? Wow. Now there's some brilliant thinking. What do you think is happening as Trump has killed regs and allowed drilling in ANWAR? BTW we have a sun that comes up like clockwork every day. Look to the east, you'll see it. We have nuclear power. We have Geo thermal energy. The whole idea of being stuck with fossil fuels is bullshit.
Alt energies are not just about battery power, they're about non polluting means of transportation. It's a lot better to deal with a power plant's localized pollution than to have a couple hundred million go carts spreading air pollution across the planet. Alt energies are about breaking the hold on the economy of OPEC and freeing our planet from the resultant pollution of fossil fuels. Go ahead and have that aneurysm. One less idiot for thinking people to have to deal with. Have you given any thought at all to the Pottery idea?

Won't be long until conservatives claim that the use of coal cleans polluted air and should be used to treat human lung problems.
I do however think the Dakota Pipeline fiasco was atrocious, pelting, and shooting rubber bullets, and tear-gas at the indigenous peoples of this land, tisk tisk.
Well that’s what fascism does, chief. Kind of remarkable to hear you slam your own ideology.

I think that's for Patriot to decide.

I know we're not. But that's what your dumb ass wants. A government that shoots people for protesting.

Wind turbines are killing birds? That's why we shouldn't pursue alt energies? Wow. Now there's some brilliant thinking. What do you think is happening as Trump has killed regs and allowed drilling in ANWAR? BTW we have a sun that comes up like clockwork every day. Look to the east, you'll see it. We have nuclear power. We have Geo thermal energy. The whole idea of being stuck with fossil fuels is bullshit.
Alt energies are not just about battery power, they're about non polluting means of transportation. It's a lot better to deal with a power plant's localized pollution than to have a couple hundred million go carts spreading air pollution across the planet. Alt energies are about breaking the hold on the economy of OPEC and freeing our planet from the resultant pollution of fossil fuels. Go ahead and have that aneurysm. One less idiot for thinking people to have to deal with. Have you given any thought at all to the Pottery idea?
Lol
Asshole, For “all of the above” is just fine, quitting cold turkey on fossil fuels is for fucking pieces of shit.
Up here in the northern plains all we have is fossil fuels - oil, natural gas and coal is a way of life up here. So some fucked up tree hugger like yourself thinks he knows what best for everybody up here… Fuck off!!!!
So shut the fuck up

Wind turbines are killing birds? That's why we shouldn't pursue alt energies? Wow. Now there's some brilliant thinking.
Again...let me see if I can dumb this down to your level:

A. I never said whether we should or shouldn't pursue "alt energies". That is for the free market to decide

B. I have said that it is highly illegal/unconstitutional for government to subsidize "alt energy" and should not be doing that in any capacity.

C. It's funny to see you dodge the reality that wind turbines kill birds while you claim you want "alt energy" for Earth. Don't dodge it. Be a man and take the issue head-on. Solar farms are also killing all forms of vegetation as it keeps everything on the ground in a constant state of shade (plant life requires sun light, genius). The problem with you lefties is that your profound ignorance leads you to believe that everything occurs in a vacuum. None of you grasp that every action/decision creates a sequence of events and consequences (both good and bad).

Would you please try and follow along or ask an adult for help? Explaining everything to you two or three times is time consuming.

BTW we have a sun that comes up like clockwork every day. Look to the east, you'll see it. We have nuclear power.
WTF?!? Does genuinely here not realize that nuclear power is NOT good for the environment at all? It's the most powerful energy, it's among the most affordable energy, but the downside is that the nuclear rods are radioactive and thus not good for the planet.

I've never seen someone defeat their own argument quite like you do. :laugh:

View attachment 212843

View attachment 212844

View attachment 212845

View attachment 212846
First thing Trump should do is pass a law forcing leftists to shower, and every Saturday have an inspection. Coal dust should be OK.

Forum List

Back