Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

I’m glad we finally have an intelligent president who takes the time to listen and value the opinions of others.

Unlike the block organizer we just had.. we finally have a real leader who isn’t afraid to make tough decisions. A president who says what he thinks... and does what he says.

Fascism actually has serious solutions, like manage Hollywood, the media, Facebook, Youtube for a more Right-Wing agenda, instead of the Liberal bull-plop.
That’s not a “serious solution”. Hell, that’s not even a serious term. When an idiot fascist says “manage” that’s just left-wing code for control. And that shit never ends well. Never.

What's right with Trump, that's a better question?
The complete list is far too long to list here. But here are the highlights:
  • He’s restored constitutional government
  • He’s created an incredible economy (record highs in the market, record lows in unemployment)
  • He’s increased the average wealth of Americans
  • He has drastically increased liberty
  • He has renegotiated trade agreements to favor the U.S.
  • He has drastically increased border security
  • He defeated ISIS
  • He made more progress on North Korea in two months than all of his predecessors combined did in 75 years
  • He cut taxes

Perhaps his economy has been decent,
It has been unprecedented
but then again it was growing before he reached office.
Yeah, thanks to Republicans who controlled the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states. President Trump was the final piece of the puzzle. Without MaObama’s unconstitutional interference, the economy was finally allowed to rev up and run at full capacity.

Qu33r, democrat judges generally hate the Constitution.

Most in the federal government merely ignore the Constitution.

It's been that way for a while. Just look at how FDR locked up innocent Japanese Americans with virtually no opposition even though everyone today concedes it was not Constitutional.

And they call Trump a racist bigot while FDR goes down as one of the best in US history?

Pure insanity.

No President is perfect. All of them make mistakes. What we look at historically, is their overall record.

FDR was dealing with the sort of mass hysteria over people of Japanese descent, that we see today over Muslims or Hispanics. And it was 70 years ago.

Trump is rounding up and deporting as many non-whites as possible, revoking visas and sending them home. So since he’s doing all of this, and it was wrong 70 years ago when FDR did it, why is it right to do so today?

As for Trump. He had yet to do anything positive for your country. Everything he’s done is dividing the country, pitting people against each other, blaming Muslims, Hispanics and blacks for your problems and ignoring the damage done by nearly 40 years of Republican economic boondoggles.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

In light of your first post here, don't you feel a bit foolish now? LOL

FDR was dealing with the sort of mass hysteria over people of Japanese descent, that we see today over Muslims or Hispanics. And it was 70 years ago.

Trump is rounding up and deporting as many non-whites as possible, revoking visas and sending them home.
I’ve seen some serious partisan hack bullshit, but this gem takes the cake. FDR was illegally rounding up U.S. citizens and placing them in internment camps. All President Trump is doing is enforcing the law.

It speaks volumes that you defend the Dumbocrat pissing the U.S. Constitution and attack the Republican upholding it.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

Uh....no. Why? Should I? :dunno:

They taught the Constitution and Bill of rights when I was in civics class in 1975..

Hell, we studied it in 6th grade. Had homework and exams on the subject. I'll bet Trump has never read it, Not even the Bill of Rights.

We finally have a president I can respect.

They taught the Constitution and Bill of rights when I was in civics class in 1975..

Hell, we studied it in 6th grade. Had homework and exams on the subject. I'll bet Trump has never read it, Not even the Bill of Rights.
No children do, thanks to progressives. They made sure to get the U.S. Constitution out of the curriculum as quickly as they could.

Uh....no. Why? Should I? :dunno:

You decide. But while you're deciding, read the newspapers, periodicals etc and stay away from Fox Noise. You may learn something that even you cultists can't discount. It's all coming together and the walls are closing in on Agent Orange. (That's Trump's Russia code name) LOL

He puts Trump first. Over our democracy, his wives, our elections, decency, reality, reason, truth, integrity. Etc Etc..

We finally have a president I can respect.

Wow! You're easy. LOL

Forum List

Back