Donald Trump might go down in history as the greatest president of all time

We finally have a president I can respect.
He puts America and Americans first, and he actually delivers on every promise he makes.
It's why he'll win again in '20. :)

Really? He won't even finish the next six months if the GOP ever breaks out of its cultist coma and does its job of being checks on abuse of power. Hundreds of felonies in the Trump orbit, family, Org. Charities, Campaign etc. Watch and learn.

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

In light of your first post here, don't you feel a bit foolish now? LOL

Wow! You're easy. LOL
That's what she said.

FDR was dealing with the sort of mass hysteria over people of Japanese descent, that we see today over Muslims or Hispanics. And it was 70 years ago.

Trump is rounding up and deporting as many non-whites as possible, revoking visas and sending them home.
I’ve seen some serious partisan hack bullshit, but this gem takes the cake. FDR was illegally rounding up U.S. citizens and placing them in internment camps. All President Trump is doing is enforcing the law.

It speaks volumes that you defend the Dumbocrat pissing the U.S. Constitution and attack the Republican upholding it.

Trump is doing the same thing. There is no difference, except that he’s repeating what FDR didn’t, even though it’s depriving people of their rights and everyone is ashamed of the last time he did it.

Jordan Leland

President Trump is doing something that not only has no other politician ever been able to achieve - but nobody even thought it was possible. He is getting the idealistic, immature, left-wing hatriots to respect and embrace the U.S. Constitution. This statement by one of the hardline Hollywood progressives is nothing short of astounding. It literally left Tucker Carlson speechless...
I have withdrawn from partisan politics. I am a constitutionalist who believes that the Constitution and the Bill of Rights must be central and the parties must be peripheral. What’s most important for me is what you just mentioned haphazardly, we are over 30. Civics has not been taught in the American public school system since 1970. And that means everyone in Congress never studied the constitution and the bill of rights as you and I might have. - Richard Dreyfuss

See the astonishing reason actor Richard Dreyfuss left Tucker Carlson absolutely speechless

In light of your first post here, don't you feel a bit foolish now? LOL

Wow! You're easy. LOL
That's what she said.

Is that supposed to be a clever retort? It isn't.

Fascism actually has serious solutions, like manage Hollywood, the media, Facebook, Youtube for a more Right-Wing agenda, instead of the Liberal bull-plop.
That’s not a “serious solution”. Hell, that’s not even a serious term. When an idiot fascist says “manage” that’s just left-wing code for control. And that shit never ends well. Never.

You're actually a Liberal, if you support doing nothing about Hollywood, media, Facebook, and Youtube promoting Liberalism.

You allow for a system of Liberalism by Capitalism, and then do nothing, but complain about the results.

In fact, if anything you support tax-cuts for Liberal Capitalists, which is outrageous, and shows how out of touch with reality Republicans are.

But, do explain why Capitalism is more sensible than Fascism?
Because freedom always produces exponentially better results than oppression.

What does this have to do with your OP of Trump being the best U.S.A President?
If anything Trump's probably one of the most corrupt U.S.A Presidents in history.

Besides, you're not correct in freedom producing better economic results, Not really, The #1 economic growth in 20th century Europe was Franco a Fascist type guy, the #1 economic growth during the Great Depression was Hitler a Fascist guy, and the #1 economic growth in 20th Century America was by FDR, a Fascist type guy.

Trump's done little, or just about nothing sensible to help White Americans
His job isn’t to “help white Americans” you dimwit.

The only Americans who voted for Trump more than Hillary are White Americans, I absolutely care about helping White America, I know you're a Liberal, and just care about "Tax cuts" but heritage trumps "Tax cuts".

What's right with Trump, that's a better question?
The complete list is far too long to list here. But here are the highlights:
  • He’s restored constitutional government
  • He’s created an incredible economy (record highs in the market, record lows in unemployment)
  • He’s increased the average wealth of Americans
  • He has drastically increased liberty
  • He has renegotiated trade agreements to favor the U.S.
  • He has drastically increased border security
  • He defeated ISIS
  • He made more progress on North Korea in two months than all of his predecessors combined did in 75 years
  • He cut taxes

What about Trump's government is more, or less Constitutional?

The wealth produced isn't keeping up with inflation.
(That's been the case for decades)

Productivity has gone way up, but not real wages which have stagnated since the 1970's.

This is proving that Capitalism has become an inferior system, just like Communism.

A system of Capitalism which gouges, sends jobs to China, and imports Mexicans to do jobs here, isn't satisfactory what-so-ever.

Trump's done nothing really, even he's deported less Illegals than Obama did.

As for Trump's work with North Korea, yeah he's made slight strides in helping our relations with North Korea, while alienating many allies we've had for decades.

You got the going down part right at least.

Really? Like what?
Maybe if you weren't a partisan hack and actually tuned in for some real journalism, you would know "what".

He has secured the border to the best of his ability (as promised)

He renegotiated trade agreements to favor the US (as promised)

He lowered taxes (as promised)

He restored constitutional government (as promised)

He hit nations who were fucking the U.S., with strong tariffs (as promised)

He cracked down on MS-13 big time (as promised)

There are at least 30 - 40 items I could list here. What a shame that you're so uninformed about what your own president is doing.

Wow! You're easy. LOL
Sadly, you're ignorant. Extremely ignorant. You desperately need to turn off MSNBC and turn to the Drudge Report, the Blaze, Breitbart, something. Man alive, you've yet to add a single fact or get a story straight in this thread. You're just regurgitating the ignorant left-wing rants.

He won't even finish the next six months if the GOP ever breaks out of its cultist coma and does its job of being checks on abuse of power.
That's hilarious coming from the side that refused to impeach Barack Insane Obama who egregiously violated the U.S. Constitution dozens and dozens of times. Meanwhile, you think Trump can (and should) be impeached for Trump U which occurred decades ago and not while he was President of the United States. :laugh:

FDR was dealing with the sort of mass hysteria over people of Japanese descent, that we see today over Muslims or Hispanics. And it was 70 years ago.

Trump is rounding up and deporting as many non-whites as possible, revoking visas and sending them home.
I’ve seen some serious partisan hack bullshit, but this gem takes the cake. FDR was illegally rounding up U.S. citizens and placing them in internment camps. All President Trump is doing is enforcing the law.

It speaks volumes that you defend the Dumbocrat pissing the U.S. Constitution and attack the Republican upholding it.
Trump is doing the same thing. There is no difference
No sweetie, he's not. The animals that President Trump is "rounding up" are not citizens. They filthy illegal aliens. You know...criminals? Good grief are you ignorant of the facts and what is going on. Please stick to issues in Canada.

You're actually a Liberal, if you support doing nothing about Hollywood, media, Facebook, and Youtube promoting Liberalism.
I support liberty, you Nazi dill-hole. Including the liberty to let Hollywood, the media, Facebook, and YouTube do whatever the hell they want.

Just think - if you were such a dumb fuck'n polack - you could create your own YouTube and do what you want. But sadly, polacks are too stupid. So they resort to fascism, oppression, etc.

It doesn't. It was a direct response to your question "do explain why Capitalism is more sensible than Fascism". I don't know what is more incredible - the fact that you don't even know what you're posting, or the fact that you're too stupid to even read a post (including it's previous comments).

Dumb. Polack. Truly.

Trump is doing the same thing. There is no difference
No sweetie, he's not. The animals that President Trump is "rounding up" are not citizens. They filthy illegal aliens. You know...criminals? Good grief are you ignorant of the facts and what is going on. Please stick to issues in Canada.

Trump is deporting legal immigrants with unexpired visas. He’s deported Dreamers, and he’s now talking about stripping people of their citizenship, and deporting them because once used food stamps.

That you refer to illegals as “filthy criminals” shows you dehumanizing desperate people seeking a better life to justify your abuse of their rights as human beings.

How very fascist of you and how very ignorant.

Really? Like what?
Maybe if you weren't a partisan hack and actually tuned in for some real journalism, you would know "what".

He has secured the border to the best of his ability (as promised)

He renegotiated trade agreements to favor the US (as promised)

He lowered taxes (as promised)

He restored constitutional government (as promised)

He hit nations who were fucking the U.S., with strong tariffs (as promised)

He cracked down on MS-13 big time (as promised)

There are at least 30 - 40 items I could list here. What a shame that you're so uninformed about what your own president is doing.

I love it. Uninformed about what Trump is doing. Wow. LOL

It doesn't. It was a direct response to your question "do explain why Capitalism is more sensible than Fascism". I don't know what is more incredible - the fact that you don't even know what you're posting, or the fact that you're too stupid to even read a post (including it's previous comments).

Dumb. Polack. Truly.

You call yourself a patriot yet you stand and protect a nutjob who's corrupt whitehouse is making a mockery of our country's Constitution, world view, station in the world, the rule of law, separation of powers, and frankly of sanity and reality itself. But after your comment on here, DP I can see clearly why you don't give a shit. This so-called nationalist movement is the make me richer Trump movement and is fast destroying everything we stand for. Until you open your peepers and see that, you've got a lot of nerve calling yourself a patriot. You're a cultist, and a clueless moron, nothing more.

LMAO.
So glad somebody pulled this out of the archives from last year.
We knew you were going to have to eat your words, Trump is the worst abuser of the Constitution since McCarthy.
Hold on to your panties, Patty, it's going to get worse.

Forum List

Back