Donald Trump Megyn Kelly : Fox News Host a "Bimbo," Candidate Says on Twitter

So you're not satisfied with my position, you are demanding I say what you want me to say while I do it. And you call that my saying talking points, that I won't say what you want me to say even though we have the same position. You are not a bright girl.

As for your "myths," neither contradicts what I said. But since you presented them, again, not being bright, they are actually pretty funny in that the first one if you actually analyze what it said says a majority of women clearly did not use birth control for the actual encounter that knocked them up and the second shows that the majority of women who get abortions do get multiple abortions. If a woman gets two abortions, both of those abortions in the end were by women who got multiple abortions. But the stat would count the first one as by a woman who didn't get multiple abortions and the second as one who did. Which is of course absurd since they were by the same woman.

Oh my...the irony.

It says no such thing. It says that 52 percent of women had no previous abortions. That's the majority. I will readily admit to being very bad at math, but you've got me beat if you think 25% is a majority. 52% of women had no previous abortions, 26% had only one...and yet somehow you come up with "the majority get multiple"?

46% of women that got abortions thought they didn't need birth control or had concerns about contraception. That indicates a problem with sex education in this county. A problem John Olliver brilliantly detailed.

The Perfect Sex Ed Video

I'm going to bet that most of those 46% come from southern states. (you have to watch the video)

I'm telling you straight up that your reading comprehension and your basic logic are awful. They just are. This isn't banter. I don't believe the military took you frankly if this is how you read and think. Contrary to liberal lore, they don't take the losers of society

---------------

1) "Over half (54 percent) of the women seeking abortions had tried to prevent the pregnancy during the month in which they became pregnant"

Note the phrase "during the month." So if they used a condom one night 4 weeks ago, they consider that having tried to prevent pregnancy even if they had completely unprotected sex when they got knocked up.

OK, so of the 54% who used contraception DURING THE MONTH they got pregnant, let's say only 10% of them did not use it on the occasion they got pregnant. That is 5.4%. That would mean 50.4%, a majority, did not use contraception when they got knocked up. And again that is only assuming 10%.

As for "46% of women that got abortions thought they didn't need birth control or had concerns about contraception." Yeah, women don't get that sex leads to pregnancy, seriously, you believe that. What a load of bull
------------------

2) "Most women who have abortions (52 percent) have had no previous abortions"

Here's the problem with that stat. Let's say there are two women, Jane and Sarah who have abortions. Jane has two abortions and Sarah has one. In this example, 50% of women who have abortions have multiple abortions. But how would it be calculated according to the statement?

Jane gets abortion one. Counts as woman who had one abortion.
Sarah gets her only abortion. Counts as as woman who had one abortion.
Jane gets abortion two. Counts as woman with multiple abortions.

How would it be counted according to the misleading statement? 2/3 of women who seek abortions have had no previous abortions even though half the women in the example had multiple abortions.

--------------------

Now show me you actually do have reading comprehension and minimal logic ability by comprehending what I just said

You're using a lot of assumptions that could just as easily go another way.

Bottom line...women are not using abortion as a means of contraception/birth control and most women who have abortions used some form of birth control.

Fewer than 20% of women have had more than two abortions in their 30 years of fertility...and those probably went to schools with poor sex education.

I am making no assumptions, I read what the question said. You are assuming that the use of contraception ... during the month ... of pregnancy is almost one hundred percent equal to use of contraceptive for that particular bang job. Which is flagrantly ridiculous. And even that barely gets you to 50 %.

20% of women having two abortions or more is HUGE. What is wrong with you?

And again, your view that people don't know how to use a condom or take a pill is preposterous

My "view" that people are not properly instructed on contraception use is supported by actual evidence.

Condom use 101 Basic errors are so common study finds - Vitals

The only thing that ever has or ever will reduce the number of abortions is good, comprehensive sex education.

Abortion Decreases with Increase in Sex Education and Contraceptives Observer

None of that makes abortion for no reason other than you want to not be pregnant not birth control. This is why I pointed out your atrocious reading skills and complete inability to follow simple logic. Birth control A didn't work, so they go to birth control B, an abortion. We are talking about specifically the case where they are having an abortion in order to not be pregnant. That is birth control, and that is the majority of abortions

Oh my...the irony.

It says no such thing. It says that 52 percent of women had no previous abortions. That's the majority. I will readily admit to being very bad at math, but you've got me beat if you think 25% is a majority. 52% of women had no previous abortions, 26% had only one...and yet somehow you come up with "the majority get multiple"?

46% of women that got abortions thought they didn't need birth control or had concerns about contraception. That indicates a problem with sex education in this county. A problem John Olliver brilliantly detailed.

The Perfect Sex Ed Video

I'm going to bet that most of those 46% come from southern states. (you have to watch the video)

I'm telling you straight up that your reading comprehension and your basic logic are awful. They just are. This isn't banter. I don't believe the military took you frankly if this is how you read and think. Contrary to liberal lore, they don't take the losers of society

---------------

1) "Over half (54 percent) of the women seeking abortions had tried to prevent the pregnancy during the month in which they became pregnant"

Note the phrase "during the month." So if they used a condom one night 4 weeks ago, they consider that having tried to prevent pregnancy even if they had completely unprotected sex when they got knocked up.

OK, so of the 54% who used contraception DURING THE MONTH they got pregnant, let's say only 10% of them did not use it on the occasion they got pregnant. That is 5.4%. That would mean 50.4%, a majority, did not use contraception when they got knocked up. And again that is only assuming 10%.

As for "46% of women that got abortions thought they didn't need birth control or had concerns about contraception." Yeah, women don't get that sex leads to pregnancy, seriously, you believe that. What a load of bull
------------------

Here's the problem with that stat. Let's say there are two women, Jane and Sarah who have abortions. Jane has two abortions and Sarah has one. In this example, 50% of women who have abortions have multiple abortions. But how would it be calculated according to the statement?

How would it be counted according to the misleading statement? 2/3 of women who seek abortions have had no previous abortions even though half the women in the example had multiple abortions.

--------------------

Now show me you actually do have reading comprehension and minimal logic ability by comprehending what I just said

Bottom line...women are not using abortion as a means of contraception/birth control and most women who have abortions used some form of birth control.

Fewer than 20% of women have had more than two abortions in their 30 years of fertility...and those probably went to schools with poor sex education.

I am making no assumptions, I read what the question said. You are assuming that the use of contraception ... during the month ... of pregnancy is almost one hundred percent equal to use of contraceptive for that particular bang job. Which is flagrantly ridiculous. And even that barely gets you to 50 %.

And again, your view that people don't know how to use a condom or take a pill is preposterous

My "view" that people are not properly instructed on contraception use is supported by actual evidence.

The only thing that ever has or ever will reduce the number of abortions is good, comprehensive sex education.

None of that makes abortion for no reason other than you want to not be pregnant not birth control. This is why I pointed out your atrocious reading skills and complete inability to follow simple logic. Birth control A didn't work, so they go to birth control B, an abortion. We are talking about specifically the case where they are having an abortion in order to not be pregnant. That is birth control, and that is the majority of abortions

You repeating the RW lie does not make it true. Women do not use abortion as birth control. They use birth control and sometimes it fails or they don't properly know how to use it. You can keep lying about it if it makes you feel better, but we all know it's still a lie from within the bubble.

---------------

------------------

--------------------

You repeating the RW lie does not make it true. Women do not use abortion as birth control. They use birth control and sometimes it fails or they don't properly know how to use it. You can keep lying about it if it makes you feel better, but we all know it's still a lie from within the bubble.

You are sad, pathetic and funny all at the same time. Your command of the English language is ghetto level.

Try to focus. Birth control is something you do for one purpose, to not be pregnant. Whether or not they used other birth control is irrelevant to that point. An abortion for no purpose other than to not be pregnant is birth control. There is no way around that. But kaz, no, the suspenders aren't to hold my pants up, I'm wearing a belt! If the belt fails, the suspenders hold your pants up. It's basic, simple English and trivial logic, my dear. Even you can get it if you work hard enough.

Also, the lady doth protest too much. Your sick obsession with the Republicans isn't an argument to me. I demonstrate that I don't care what they think by not caring what they think. Obviously they bother you. There is actually nothing wrong with being gay. That the Republicans think otherwise is on them. Stop letting it bother you so much

You are sad, pathetic and funny all at the same time. Your command of the English language is ghetto level.

Try to focus. Birth control is something you do for one purpose, to not be pregnant. Whether or not they used other birth control is irrelevant to that point. An abortion for no purpose other than to not be pregnant is birth control. There is no way around that. But kaz, no, the suspenders aren't to hold my pants up, I'm wearing a belt! If the belt fails, the suspenders hold your pants up. It's basic, simple English and trivial logic, my dear. Even you can get it if you work hard enough.

Also, the lady doth protest too much. Your sick obsession with the Republicans isn't an argument to me. I demonstrate that I don't care what they think by not caring what they think. Obviously they bother you. There is actually nothing wrong with being gay. That the Republicans think otherwise is on them. Stop letting it bother you so much

You can try to detract from your in the bubble lies by attacking my intelligence, etc...

You're still lying.

You can try to detract from your in the bubble lies by attacking my intelligence, etc...

You're still lying.

Classic. You ignore my whole point and then say I'm detracting.

"Birth control is something you do for one purpose, to not be pregnant. Whether or not they used other birth control is irrelevant to that point. An abortion for no purpose other than to not be pregnant is birth control. There is no way around that. But kaz, no, the suspenders aren't to hold my pants up, I'm wearing a belt! If the belt fails, the suspenders hold your pants up."

Address the point

You're still lying.

"Birth control is something you do for one purpose, to not be pregnant. Whether or not they used other birth control is irrelevant to that point. An abortion for no purpose other than to not be pregnant is birth control. There is no way around that. But kaz, no, the suspenders aren't to hold my pants up, I'm wearing a belt! If the belt fails, the suspenders hold your pants up."

Address the point

Nah...just call me stupid and lie some more.

You're still lying.

Address the point

I keep calling you stupid because you can't read simple English and process what I said. If you are right, why can't you address my points? I keep specifically addressing your points, you just keep repeating your points and ignoring what I said.

Again. A woman has an abortion to not be pregnant. There is no other reason. How in any possible way is that not birth control?

As for that I am lying, of course, you know you're right about everything, I know that too. Being I am a Republican I have to justify my racism and greed, so I have to lie to do that since of course you are right about everything and I know that. How do you get your head through doorways?

You're still lying.

Address the point

I keep calling you stupid because you can't read simple English and process what I said. If you are right, why can't you address my points? I keep specifically addressing your points, you just keep repeating your points and ignoring what I said.

Again. A woman has an abortion to not be pregnant. There is no other reason. How in any possible way is that not birth control?

As for that I am lying, of course, you know you're right about everything, I know that too. Being I am a Republican I have to justify my racism and greed, so I have to lie to do that since of course you are right about everything and I know that. How do you get your head through doorways?

Nah...you do it because yore an asshole and a liar.

You're still lying.

Address the point

Nah...you do it because yore an asshole and a liar.

Yes, of course, I know you are right, damn, you nailed me again. Everyone knows you are right, we are of course lying if we say otherwise. You are word. I bow to you, a legend in your own mind.

:udaman:

Forum List

Back