Donald Trump Makes the Tea Party wet their pants thinking about it

the only ones I see craping in their pants is the left with this now their 100th thread on Trump in the last two weeks

Freaking losers. you should be worried over those four old fogies you have running for President. the Tea party/Republicans/Conservatives/ Independents, etc could give a crap about what you all and your leftwing hate sites MAKE UP

Last edited:
Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

What have you done with your life? Not even close to what she has.
What has she done?
She has governed a fucking state, how about you?
Badly. And she quit in the middle. Anything else?
Her record and popularity says different.

oh Dear, the low information, government dependent Prog base doesn't like Palin 'bekuz shes stewpit", but they love Barack 57 States Obama and Lizzy Cheekbones Warren

LOL

Morons.

Yeah, we care about your opinion

I would love to see Trump put Sarah on the Supreme Court, just to watch Obama's head explode along with his minions.

In his cabinet?

Maybe he'll maker her Sec. of Education a few months before he axes the Dept. of Education to make the hard right happy. :lmao:

Then he just has have to get rid of her and all the government bloat for the kids.

stickerthumbtrumppalin.gif

Trump hits a low with an endorsement of Sarah Palin's abilities, which the regular world knows is non-existent.

Donald Trump would “love” to have Sarah Palin as part of his White House administration.
The Republican presidential candidate and celebrity plutocrat appeared Monday on The Palin Update, an actual all-Sarah Palin radio show that exists on something called the Mama Grizzly Radio Network (we kid you not).

Host Kevin Scholla asked the controversial presidential candidate whether he could see himself “picking up the phone, giving the governor a call and picking her brain on some things, or perhaps having her along in some official capacity.”

Trump’s response: “I’d love that. Because she really is somebody who knows what’s happening and she’s a special person, she’s really a special person and I think people know that.”

He later claimed “Everybody loves her,” and added that despite her half-term as governor (due to early resignation), voters “like the Sarah Palin kind of strength, you just don’t see very much of it anymore.” Listen below, as clipped by RightWingWatch:

Read more: Trump Would Love Sarah Palin in His Cabinet She s a Special Person Mediaite

The misogynistic left heard from again. You want to talk idiots, let's start with Biden

oh Dear, the low information, government dependent Prog base doesn't like Palin 'bekuz shes stewpit", but they love Barack 57 States Obama and Lizzy Cheekbones Warren

LOL

Morons.

Yeah, we care about your opinion

can you imagine being so small they are still hating on Palin and in the other thread they are hating on her baby. these people are nasty

Clinton
I'm still waiting to hear of one of Hillary's accomplishements.. so far all I've seen is a lengthy list of shady business deals & coverups and four dead Americans. Hardly noteworthy, in a good way that is.
She did spit when senator from NY,she would show up for the photo ops,but Chuck S did way more for NY then that old battle axe. If Rudy hadn't gotten sick,it would be Hillary who?

In his cabinet?

Maybe he'll maker her Sec. of Education a few months before he axes the Dept. of Education to make the hard right happy. :lmao:

Then he just has have to get rid of her and all the government bloat for the kids.

I didn't have much regard for Palin until she showed the grace she has consistently shown over you knuckle draggers who dump on her for being female and not getting your dinner for you and telling you that you're the man, Mr. Be-all

Since you don't know me that is a particularly stupid statement. I could pick my nose and will have done more than the little clown of Methlehem.

In his cabinet?

I didn't have much regard for Palin until she showed the grace she has consistently shown over you knuckle draggers who dump on her for being female and not getting your dinner for you and telling you that you're the man, Mr. Be-all

And conservatives have a war on women, according to the liberal echo chambers.

Since you don't know me that is a particularly stupid statement. I could pick my nose and will have done more than the little clown of Methlehem.

^ Joe Biden fan sez wha???

LOL

You have Joe "Stupid Pills" Biden as your VPOTUS

I don't need to know you, I can guarantee she doesn't have time to hang on message boards. Because she is a successful woman.

I'm still waiting to hear of one of Hillary's accomplishements.. so far all I've seen is a lengthy list of shady business deals & coverups and four dead Americans. Hardly noteworthy, in a good way that is.
“First ever student commencement speaker at Wellesley College. Distinguished graduate of Yale Law School. Former Director of the Arkansas Legal Aid Clinic. Former civil litigation attorney. Former Law Professor at the University of Arkansas School of Law. Former First Lady of Arkansas. Former First Lady of the United States, and the first FLOTUS in US History to hold a postgraduate degree. First ex-FLOTUS in US History to be elected to the United States Senate. Elected by the… State of New York to serve two terms in the United States Senate. Former US Secretary of State. GRAMMY Award Winner. Author. Self proclaimed Pantsuit Aficionado. Married to a man named Bill, who plays the saxophone.”

Neither have I...and am very glad to not having had such an embarasing track record.

I don't need to know you, I can guarantee she doesn't have time to hang on message boards. Because she is a successful woman.
No, she needs to hang out on reality TV and radio like a Kardashian.

1544494_681105421941825_1426863474_n.jpg

Forum List

Back