Donald Trump Makes It Official And Releases His Birth Certificate

He did it after it was revealed this morning on Fox & Friends that George Bush released his birth certificate when he ran. This is something. Trump has a strategy and he is not backing down. He released his actual Certificate Of Birth from 1946 with the doctors signature and gold seal stating he was born at the Jamaica Hospital. This again is bad news for Obama who hasn't released his birth certificate. This is a clever move and I am sure behind the scenes at the White House, the pressure is building. This I believe is the first salvo in a series of calculated moves by Trump to get Obama to release his. If not, this will end bad for Obama as the newly Hawaii Governor Albercrombie predicted.

3d7ec241-5491-4bd1-8d2b-6581aeb4e509.jpg

Donald Trump Birth Certificate Released By Potential Presidential Candidate

Exclusive to Newsmax: Donald Trump's Birth Certificate

Jamaica?

I knew he wasn't born in this country
Yes, in Jamaica, Queens New York
At least Trump’s birth certificate has a doctors signature

Doctor info:

ECKERT, Robert R., 8902 Sutphin blvd., Jamaica, by appt. Tel. Jamaica
6-6586. Univ. Mich., 1924. Asso. Obst. & Gyn. Jamaica; Asst. Gyn.
Broad St.”

1935 Doctors Queens

I was born in that exact hospital..5 year later.

That is NOT the birth certificate that was issued to me.

Now I do really have some questions about where he was born.:eusa_eh:

So what is this?

And what are these people saying?

PolitiFact | Obama's birth certificate: Final chapter

This from the PolitiFact link:
On June 13, 2008, Obama's campaign finally released a copy, while launching a fact-check Web site of its own, Fightthesmears.com. The site is a direct response to allegations about Obama that won't go away: He's Muslim. He took the oath of office on a Koran. He refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance. PolitiFact has researched all of these accusations and none of them are true.

When the birth certificate arrived from the Obama campaign it confirmed his name as the other documents already showed it. Still, we took an extra step: We e-mailed it to the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records, to ask if it was real.

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo told us.

1. They then go on to list problems that were brought up re: the document

and

2. The link-article is based on a 2008 'proof' which seemingly evaporated befor Governor of Hawaii Neil Abercrombie could find in this year.

Back to square one.

ohhhhhhhhh bull crud PC.....

It's not back to square one.....he provided the state of hawaii birth certificate that they issue.

Verified by the hawaii health department....

END OF STORY

Now, you must know that if that were true, Abercrombie would have said just what you said...just a bit less crudely.

So, either you are correct or the far-left Obama-supporter Governor of Hawaii, who one would believe has access to all records provided by Hawaii, is correct.

Don't be afraid Care, stamp you little foot and say 'I don't care if there is a birth certificate or not, - so there.'

I, for one, would have more respect for that announcement than your current position.

Why would the Trump family..one of the richest in NYC go to Jamaica hospital? That's pretty much on the bottom of the heap when it comes to health care in this city. And are hospitals know for totally changing their birth certificates in 5 years?

That doesn't look like the one they issue.

This from the PolitiFact link:
On June 13, 2008, Obama's campaign finally released a copy, while launching a fact-check Web site of its own, Fightthesmears.com. The site is a direct response to allegations about Obama that won't go away: He's Muslim. He took the oath of office on a Koran. He refuses to say the Pledge of Allegiance. PolitiFact has researched all of these accusations and none of them are true.

When the birth certificate arrived from the Obama campaign it confirmed his name as the other documents already showed it. Still, we took an extra step: We e-mailed it to the Hawaii Department of Health, which maintains such records, to ask if it was real.

"It's a valid Hawaii state birth certificate," spokesman Janice Okubo told us.

1. They then go on to list problems that were brought up re: the document

and

2. The link-article is based on a 2008 'proof' which seemingly evaporated befor Governor of Hawaii Neil Abercrombie could find in this year.

Back to square one.

It's not back to square one.....he provided the state of hawaii birth certificate that they issue.

END OF STORY

Now, you must know that if that were true, Abercrombie would have said just what you said...just a bit less crudely.

So, either you are correct or the far-left Obama-supporter Governor of Hawaii, who one would believe has access to all records provided by Hawaii, is correct.

Don't be afraid Care, stamp you little foot and say 'I don't care if there is a birth certificate or not, - so there.'

I, for one, would have more respect for that announcement than your current position.

by law, the governor does not have access to those records. End of Story.

Why would the Trump family..one of the richest in NYC go to Jamaica hospital? That's pretty much on the bottom of the heap when it comes to health care in this city. And are hospitals know for totally changing their birth certificates in 5 years?

Absolutely, Thats because yours was issued in Jamaica, Queens NY and Trumps was issued in the country of Jamaica

Looks like we have a conspiracy here trying to make it look like Trump was born in this country

Absolutely, Thats because yours was issued in Jamaica, Queens NY and Trumps was issued in the country of Jamaica

Looks like we have a conspiracy here trying to make it look like Trump was born in this country
Actually, it's because that is not an official birth certificate. Looks like Dump Truck got caught lying about taking only an hour to get his official birth certificate.

Trump fails to produce birth certificate - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

March 28, 2011Donald Trump made headlines earlier today when he provided what he said was a copy of his birth certificate -- but a quick check reveals it's actually not an official document.

The paper that Trump released says "Jamaica Hospital" on top and lists the date and time of what he says was his birth to "Mr. and Mrs. Fred C. Trump." The piece of paper has a seal at the bottom.

But after several New York City-based readers contacted POLITICO's Maggie Haberman, her call to city officials revealed that an actual birth certificate, which is issued by the Department of Health, would have the agency's seal and also a signature of the city registrar - neither of which the Trump document has. Officials said the city Health Department is the "sole issuing authority" of official birth certificates in New York, and that the document would clearly say so, and "city officials said it's not an official document."

END OF STORY

Bingo.

And to follow Political Chiky''s line of thought, as "one would believe" - the governor of Hawaii before, the solid republican Linda Lingle, had access to those records as "one would believe," yet in the heat of all the primaries, the general, the election, and that sorry aftermath (him, you know, being elected President) -- she didn't object, cause why?

Cause she had her Director of Health look it up and verify it was on record. THEY did, cause as one would think who was critically thinking the governor is not authorized to access the records.

But the Governor did (get ready for this!) make a statement attesting he WAS born in Hawaii - at the Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. After requiring her Director of Health to verify it.

You'd think: One would think.

Last edited:

Actually, it's because that is not an official birth certificate. Looks like Dump Truck got caught lying about taking only an hour to get his official birth certificate.

March 28, 2011Donald Trump made headlines earlier today when he provided what he said was a copy of his birth certificate -- but a quick check reveals it's actually not an official document.

The paper that Trump released says "Jamaica Hospital" on top and lists the date and time of what he says was his birth to "Mr. and Mrs. Fred C. Trump." The piece of paper has a seal at the bottom.

But after several New York City-based readers contacted POLITICO's Maggie Haberman, her call to city officials revealed that an actual birth certificate, which is issued by the Department of Health, would have the agency's seal and also a signature of the city registrar - neither of which the Trump document has. Officials said the city Health Department is the "sole issuing authority" of official birth certificates in New York, and that the document would clearly say so, and "city officials said it's not an official document."

rofl

I await USArmyRetired's relentless and ongoing campaign to "prove" that The Donald isn't a natural born citizen!

Bingo.

And to follow Political Chiky''s line of thought, as "one would believe" - the governor of Hawaii before, the solid republican Linda Lingle, had access to those records as "one would believe," yet in the heat of all the primaries, the general, the election, and that sorry aftermath (him, you know, being elected President) -- she didn't object, cause why?

Cause she had her Director of Health look it up and verify it was on record. THEY did, cause as one would think who was critically thinking the governor is not authorized to access the records.

But the Governor did (get ready for this!) make a statement attesting he WAS born in Hawaii - at the Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. After requiring her Director of Health to verify it.

You'd think: One would think.

It's massive confirmation bias.

If this was about a Republican governor in a Republican state asking a Republican state employee for confirmation for a Republican President, you would get exactly zero Republicans making the same demands they are of Obama.

END OF STORY

Sorry, not the end.

1. "Governor of Hawaii Neil Abercrombie once promised to produce President Barack Obama's birth certificate and quench Birther suspicions once and for all. However, rather than providing evidence that would silence the Birther conspiracy, Abercrombie has only managed to fuel the Birther fire."

2. "Celebrity journalist Mike Evans, apparently a friend of Hawaii governor Neil Abercrombie, shared a story with KQRS morning radio show listeners about the search for Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

Evans shares that, after a fruitless search through Hawaii hospitals, Abercrombie confided to him that (in Evans’ words) “there is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii, absolutely no proof at all that Obama was born in Hawaii.”https://www.examiner.com/democrat-i...ate-hawaii-gov-abercrombie-fuels-birther-fire

3. Now, I know that Evans has since changed his story, and Abercrombie's latest fall-back position is that, as you say, he can't release it.
This, of course, supposes that a) there is a birth certificate, and b) the President wants it hidden for some reason.

4. I just can't understand why you can't just say, there is no birth certificate, ....'so what'.
Why does that seem an impossible position for you 'believers'?
The question becomes one of the 'catechim of Obama' rather than a question of whether or not there is a birth certificate.

After all, we both know that no court in the nation will make any attempt to remove a legally elected President.

Why cling to an untenable position? That's what fascinates me.
What the dillio?

Last edited:
Staunch republican Hawaiian Governor Linda Lingle, on WABC Radio:
"So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it's again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this."

Player

rofl

I await USArmyRetired's relentless and ongoing campaign to "prove" that The Donald isn't a natural born citizen!

Just imagine if Obama had released a piece of crap birth certificate like The Donald did?

Let's see.........

Trump releases the UNOFFICIAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE and touts that as "proof".

He then states that if Obama was born in Hawaii, someone would remember him "because after all, he is the President of the United States". Got news for the Trumpster........back when Obama was born, he was just another kid. Go ahead......ask the doctor who delivered YOU if they remember who you were.

Chances are, if it's a big hospital, they won't.

These birthers are straight up crazy.

Staunch republican Hawaiian Governor Linda Lingle, on WABC Radio:
"So I had my health director, who is a physician by background, go personally view the birth certificate in the birth records of the Department of Health, and we issued a news release at that time saying that the president was, in fact, born at Kapi'olani Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii. And that's just a fact and yet people continue to call up and e-mail and want to make it an issue and I think it's again a horrible distraction for the country by those people who continue this."

Player

That's a fake radio broadcast.

Duh

Trump released his Long Form BC a few hours ago, as ABC reports.

Take Two: Donald Trump Releases Official Birth Certificate - The Note

And he still fucks it up:

"A 'birth certificate' and a 'certificate of live birth' are in no way the same thing, even though in some cases they use some of the same words," wrote Trump staffer Thuy Colayco in a message to ABC News. "One officially confirms and records a newborn child’s identity and details of his or her birth, while the other only confirms that someone reported the birth of a child. Also, a 'certificate of live birth' is very easy to get because the standards are much lower, while a 'birth certificate' is only gotten through a long and detailed process wherein identity must be proved beyond any doubt. If you had only a certificate of live birth, you would not be able to get a proper passport from the Post Office or a driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles. Therefore, there is very significant difference between a 'certificate of live birth' and a 'birth certificate' and one should never be confused with the other."

:lol: Oh Donald. That spot on your head you keep combing over is making your brain soft.

Trump released his Long Form BC a few hours ago, as ABC reports.

Take Two: Donald Trump Releases Official Birth Certificate - The Note

And he still fucks it up:

"A 'birth certificate' and a 'certificate of live birth' are in no way the same thing, even though in some cases they use some of the same words," wrote Trump staffer Thuy Colayco in a message to ABC News. "One officially confirms and records a newborn child’s identity and details of his or her birth, while the other only confirms that someone reported the birth of a child. Also, a 'certificate of live birth' is very easy to get because the standards are much lower, while a 'birth certificate' is only gotten through a long and detailed process wherein identity must be proved beyond any doubt. If you had only a certificate of live birth, you would not be able to get a proper passport from the Post Office or a driver’s license from the Department of Motor Vehicles. Therefore, there is very significant difference between a 'certificate of live birth' and a 'birth certificate' and one should never be confused with the other."

:lol: Oh Donald. That spot on your head you keep combing over is making your brain soft.

I got a drivers license, marriage license and a passport with a COLB. The one I have has even less information than Obama's

I think this situation is a hoot.

They can't do anything to hurt The Donald. And he has enough PR attraction to get noticed.

Wonderful.

Forum List

Back