Donald Trump Makes It Official And Releases His Birth Certificate

I want to see Donald Trump's Certificate of Birth, not his Birth Certificate. I want myself and a troupe of forensic analyzers to be present when they pull Trump's certificate out of the vault. It will be thoroughly searched for anomalies until I'm satisfied (and I won't be satisfied until I've found some anomalies). I demand to have eye-witness testimony from the doctor who literally saw Obama emerge from the womb. I want testimony from all of the pediatricians who treated Obama and his mother while at the hospital. I want interviews from all of Trump's teachers from kindergarten through his doctorate mentors. I want to know who he took to his senior prom, I want his first pet to either bark or meow a confirmation that Trump really did live in the US, and, if all of these criteria are met, I want God to personally vouch for Donald Trump.

No scanned-in, obviously Photoshopped certificate is going to fool THIS conspiracy theorist. No sirree!

I bet you you will see His Birth Certificate before Obama's. Personally I want to see Obama's College Transcripts. ;)

there is a big difference between a "Certification" and "Certificate". Just to let all you morons know.

Last edited:
I want to see Donald Trump's Certificate of Birth, not his Birth Certificate. I want myself and a troupe of forensic analyzers to be present when they pull Trump's certificate out of the vault. It will be thoroughly searched for anomalies until I'm satisfied (and I won't be satisfied until I've found some anomalies). I demand to have eye-witness testimony from the doctor who literally saw Obama emerge from the womb. I want testimony from all of the pediatricians who treated Obama and his mother while at the hospital. I want interviews from all of Trump's teachers from kindergarten through his doctorate mentors. I want to know who he took to his senior prom, I want his first pet to either bark or meow a confirmation that Trump really did live in the US, and, if all of these criteria are met, I want God to personally vouch for Donald Trump.

No scanned-in, obviously Photoshopped certificate is going to fool THIS conspiracy theorist. No sirree!

I bet you you will see His Birth Certificate before Obama's. Personally I want to see Obama's College Transcripts. ;)

I want to see Trumps tax returns and Divorce transcript

donald trump was NOT BORN IN 1966.....it looks like that birth certificate says he was born in 1966? maybe my computer is not clear enough? anyone else see 1966 as his birth year?

is this another forgery?

donald trump was NOT BORN IN 1966.....it looks like that birth certificate says he was born in 1966? maybe my computer is not clear enough? anyone else see 1966 as his birth year?

is this another forgery?

i just zoomed in 10 times and it could be a 4 instead of a 6???

For someone born in Jamaica, Trump does an excellent job of hiding his accent

You know.......I don't really think he should run, for several reasons......

Number one, he's a businessman, and right now, the common folk are pissed at CEO's.

Two, he's in favor of the rich (because he is as well), and right now, people are really pissed off at the top 2 percent.

Yeah......sure........let him run.

is this another forgery?

Maybe you just need glasses? Looks like 1946. ;) One of us does anyway. :lol:

is this another forgery?

Maybe you just need glasses? Looks like 1946. ;) One of us does anyway. :lol:

AS i posted right afterwords, after i zoomed in 10 times, it looked like it was a sloppy 4! ;)

his certificate of birth has less info on it than the COLB.

I lost my birth certificate, reordered it from the State i was born for $15 bucks, i got a computer generated COLB, and used that notarized COLB to get my USA passport from the federal gvt..... it was accepted as the legal form of birth for citizenship.....what's the big deal?

Funny thing is that all this birther crap from Donald makes me much less interested in voting for him.

Not that he has much appeal to begin with.

I know the newspaper birth announcement exists. But, that was easily explained as simple as this: Obama was born, brought to Hawaii, and the newspaper was just notified of it and they printed it.

That doesn't explain why the announcement claimed he was born in Hawaii. I guess its possible that they wanted to preserve the opportunity to one day, decades later, initiate a massive conspiracy to illegally install baby Barry as President, so they lied in the announcement.... :eusa_whistle:

I know the newspaper birth announcement exists. But, that was easily explained as simple as this: Obama was born, brought to Hawaii, and the newspaper was just notified of it and they printed it.

That doesn't explain why the announcement claimed he was born in Hawaii. I guess its possible that they wanted to preserve the opportunity to one day, decades later, initiate a massive conspiracy to illegally install baby Barry as President, so they lied in the announcement.... :eusa_whistle:

actually, bucs is wrong on that.... the announcement of births came from the hawaii bureau of health department....a hospital could not just call the newspaper to add obama..... the GOVERNMENT made the announcements in the newspaper every week, on hawaiian births and hawaiian marriages.

Forum List

Back