Donald Trump likes GIs with thick skulls ... Pentagon now says 50 U.S. Troops Brain Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the only way US can defeat Iran is to conscript the Trump family who evidently have thick skulls than can withstand Iran's missiles. Or, clone Donald Trump and create an army of marines with thick skulls.

Unfortunately, no US troops have skulls as thick as Donald Trump's skull.

The Pentagon has increased the number of US troop brain-injured from Iran strike from 34 to 50 diagnosed with traumatic brain injury (TBI).

Donald Trump and his chief advisor, bedwetter son-in-law Jared Kushner, were surprised and shocked by the strength and accuracy of the Iran attack. They were expecting more like the piddling mortars and simple rockets that militia in Iraq use.

None of the US missile defenses stopped any of the ballistic missiles Iran aimed at US installations in Iraq.

Iran demonstrated they have the power to damage US installations all over the Middle East and Afghanistan and to destroy Dubai, Bahrain, and Kuwait if those countries are the origins of attacks against Iran. It also demonstrated that US ballistic missile defenses were powerless even though the US had advance warning of an impending strike. Certainly, Trump would have been crowing if even one of USA's patriot missiles knocked out an Iranian ballistic missile.

Trump's Middle East strategy is a failure. Jared Kushner needs to get back to his skills, which is ripping off real estate investors.

Number of US troops injured in Iran missile strikes rises to 50

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 01/28/20 07:22 PM EST 407

At least 50 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) following Iran’s missile strike on an Iraqi airbase as retaliation for the killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, according to the the latest figures from the Pentagon.

"As of today, 50 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with TBI," Defense Department spokesman Lt. Col. Thomas Campbell said in the statement.

The number is up by 16 from last week, when initial estimates put the figure of those injured at 34.

Fifteen of the 16 newly-disclosed cases have been treated in Iraq and returned to duty, as have 31 of the service members diagnosed with TBI overall, the Pentagon said. Eighteen others have been transported to Germany for additional evaluation and treatment, one more than previously reported, according to the statement. ...

I believe it, our "troops" like much of America have become pussified bitches...they've become nutless opportunists, they're often foreign pieces of shits...Yep, multiculturalism has fucked over our military as well. Ain't that right Golfing Gator ?
That sounds like someone that thinks Trump supports MAGA. You're just kind of a wothless c#cksucker. Those troops are all volunteers, for you. Guess you never wore a uniform. Doubt you got the balls.

Yeah, yeah, yeah..."everybody who ever enlists is a total fucking badass, an automatic fucking war hero"...haha...I get it, I've done this with Golfing Gator many times before.
Guess that is why you are known as broke loser, gold plated turd.
Your giving me a head ache

My father and grandfather, both real military men, would have laughed at these nutless fucks who call themselves "SOLDIERS" these days

And the tradition continues?
My father and grandfather, both real military men.
Did you follow them, or Coward out?
Hey, much love if you followed your Alphas.

Did you Follow them?
Which Branch are you in?

Perhaps the only way US can defeat Iran is to conscript the Trump family who evidently have thick skulls than can withstand Iran's missiles. Or, clone Donald Trump and create an army of marines with thick skulls.

The Pentagon has increased the number of US troop brain-injured from Iran strike from 34 to 50 diagnosed with traumatic brain injury (TBI).

Donald Trump and his chief advisor, bedwetter son-in-law Jared Kushner, were surprised and shocked by the strength and accuracy of the Iran attack. They were expecting more like the piddling mortars and simple rockets that militia in Iraq use.

None of the US missile defenses stopped any of the ballistic missiles Iran aimed at US installations in Iraq.

Iran demonstrated they have the power to damage US installations all over the Middle East and Afghanistan and to destroy Dubai, Bahrain, and Kuwait if those countries are the origins of attacks against Iran. It also demonstrated that US ballistic missile defenses were powerless even though the US had advance warning of an impending strike. Certainly, Trump would have been crowing if even one of USA's patriot missiles knocked out an Iranian ballistic missile.

Trump's Middle East strategy is a failure. Jared Kushner needs to get back to his skills, which is ripping off real estate investors.

I believe it, our "troops" like much of America have become pussified bitches...they've become nutless opportunists, they're often foreign pieces of shits...Yep, multiculturalism has fucked over our military as well. Ain't that right Golfing Gator ?
That sounds like someone that thinks Trump supports MAGA. You're just kind of a wothless c#cksucker. Those troops are all volunteers, for you. Guess you never wore a uniform. Doubt you got the balls.

Yeah, yeah, yeah..."everybody who ever enlists is a total fucking badass, an automatic fucking war hero"...haha...I get it, I've done this with Golfing Gator many times before.
Bet you wife says that a lot when you drink, hell, probably when your sober. Does this mean, besides your racist tendencies, you also believe in badmouthing American troops?

Bet you wife says that a lot when you drink, hell, probably when your sober. Does this mean, besides your racist tendencies, you also believe in badmouthing American troops?
Aww man my head hurts I’m in a war zone ouchie lol

nope, you are wrong yet again. Your ignorance of anything but hate is on full display.

My father and grandfather, both real military men, would have laughed at these nutless fucks who call themselves "SOLDIERS" these days. Many are simply life flunkies with nowhere else to go. Sad.
They are all better than you.

Here's two of your heroes in one place. Do you work for the one one the right or the left.
trump-putin-helsinki.jpg

nope, you are wrong yet again. Your ignorance of anything but hate is on full display.

My father and grandfather, both real military men, would have laughed at these nutless fucks who call themselves "SOLDIERS" these days. Many are simply life flunkies with nowhere else to go. Sad.

These are terrible things to say about our military.

Look, nobody respects our military men and women more than I do...BUT, please don't think that everyone who enlists is worthy of the title "SOLDIER".

I don't think they're all Chuck Norris. They're just normal human beings with some good, bad and ugly represented.

The definition of soldier is one who serves in the army, so yeah, they're soldiers.

Not everyone can be a hero, but they deserve my respect for serving their country.

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 01/28/20 07:22 PM EST 407

At least 50 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) following Iran’s missile strike on an Iraqi airbase as retaliation for the killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, according to the the latest figures from the Pentagon.

"As of today, 50 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with TBI," Defense Department spokesman Lt. Col. Thomas Campbell said in the statement.

The number is up by 16 from last week, when initial estimates put the figure of those injured at 34.

Fifteen of the 16 newly-disclosed cases have been treated in Iraq and returned to duty, as have 31 of the service members diagnosed with TBI overall, the Pentagon said. Eighteen others have been transported to Germany for additional evaluation and treatment, one more than previously reported, according to the statement. ...

Not top level smack

Here's two of your heroes in one place. Do you work for the one one the right or the left.
trump-putin-helsinki.jpg
I respect both!

Not top level smack
yeah, I'll work on it.

trump-putin-helsinki.jpg
I respect both!
I'm sure you do.
DiOwUIoU8AYooeb

trump-putin-helsinki.jpg
I respect both!
I'm sure you do.
DiOwUIoU8AYooeb
Looks good on him

The rules here are no dragging family of posters into the fray.

You can get your post removed, catch a ban or maybe even get beheaded.

Just saying.

It's weak shit anyway.

trump-putin-helsinki.jpg
I respect both!
I'm sure you do.
DiOwUIoU8AYooeb
Looks good on him
Suits him well at times.

The rules here are no dragging family of posters into the fray.

You can get your post removed, catch a ban or maybe even get beheaded.

Just saying.

It's weak shit anyway.
Check

Did you join?

If not what type of person who never served our nation sit there passing judgment?
Your Dad and Grandfather can do it but if you never served, well that is a true coward...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back