Donald Trump likes GIs with thick skulls ... Pentagon now says 50 U.S. Troops Brain Injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denizen

Gold Member
Oct 23, 2018
Perhaps the only way US can defeat Iran is to conscript the Trump family who evidently have thick skulls than can withstand Iran's missiles. Or, clone Donald Trump and create an army of marines with thick skulls.

Unfortunately, no US troops have skulls as thick as Donald Trump's skull.

The Pentagon has increased the number of US troop brain-injured from Iran strike from 34 to 50 diagnosed with traumatic brain injury (TBI).

Donald Trump and his chief advisor, bedwetter son-in-law Jared Kushner, were surprised and shocked by the strength and accuracy of the Iran attack. They were expecting more like the piddling mortars and simple rockets that militia in Iraq use.

None of the US missile defenses stopped any of the ballistic missiles Iran aimed at US installations in Iraq.

Iran demonstrated they have the power to damage US installations all over the Middle East and Afghanistan and to destroy Dubai, Bahrain, and Kuwait if those countries are the origins of attacks against Iran. It also demonstrated that US ballistic missile defenses were powerless even though the US had advance warning of an impending strike. Certainly, Trump would have been crowing if even one of USA's patriot missiles knocked out an Iranian ballistic missile.

Trump's Middle East strategy is a failure. Jared Kushner needs to get back to his skills, which is ripping off real estate investors.

Number of US troops injured in Iran missile strikes rises to 50

BY ZACK BUDRYK - 01/28/20 07:22 PM EST 407

At least 50 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) following Iran’s missile strike on an Iraqi airbase as retaliation for the killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, according to the the latest figures from the Pentagon.

"As of today, 50 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with TBI," Defense Department spokesman Lt. Col. Thomas Campbell said in the statement.

The number is up by 16 from last week, when initial estimates put the figure of those injured at 34.

Fifteen of the 16 newly-disclosed cases have been treated in Iraq and returned to duty, as have 31 of the service members diagnosed with TBI overall, the Pentagon said. Eighteen others have been transported to Germany for additional evaluation and treatment, one more than previously reported, according to the statement. ...

Walk it back RWI's.

Expecting "That's not what he meant to say" bullshit.

Of course No One was hurt in my attack.

It is just a headache. Get over it.

Perhaps the only way US can defeat Iran is to conscript the Trump family who evidently have thick skulls than can withstand Iran's missiles. Or, clone Donald Trump and create an army of marines with thick skulls.

The Pentagon has increased the number of US troop brain-injured from Iran strike from 34 to 50 diagnosed with traumatic brain injury (TBI).

Donald Trump and his chief advisor, bedwetter son-in-law Jared Kushner, were surprised and shocked by the strength and accuracy of the Iran attack. They were expecting more like the piddling mortars and simple rockets that militia in Iraq use.

None of the US missile defenses stopped any of the ballistic missiles Iran aimed at US installations in Iraq.

Iran demonstrated they have the power to damage US installations all over the Middle East and Afghanistan and to destroy Dubai, Bahrain, and Kuwait if those countries are the origins of attacks against Iran. It also demonstrated that US ballistic missile defenses were powerless even though the US had advance warning of an impending strike. Certainly, Trump would have been crowing if even one of USA's patriot missiles knocked out an Iranian ballistic missile.

Trump's Middle East strategy is a failure. Jared Kushner needs to get back to his skills, which is ripping off real estate investors.

At least 50 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs) following Iran’s missile strike on an Iraqi airbase as retaliation for the killing of Gen. Qassem Soleimani, according to the the latest figures from the Pentagon.

"As of today, 50 U.S. service members have been diagnosed with TBI," Defense Department spokesman Lt. Col. Thomas Campbell said in the statement.

The number is up by 16 from last week, when initial estimates put the figure of those injured at 34.

Fifteen of the 16 newly-disclosed cases have been treated in Iraq and returned to duty, as have 31 of the service members diagnosed with TBI overall, the Pentagon said. Eighteen others have been transported to Germany for additional evaluation and treatment, one more than previously reported, according to the statement. ...
And 3D, Dumb Dim Denizen, proves yet AGAIN HE has the thickest skull here on USMB. What a dummy!

None of the US missile defense systems were deployed in the areas of the strikes nitwit. Pull your head out of your ass before you start a thread.
Unfortunately I believe his head is PERMANENTLY entrenched in his ass. Poor fella..........

I believe it, our "troops" like much of America have become pussified bitches...they've become nutless opportunists, they're often foreign pieces of shits...Yep, multiculturalism has fucked over our military as well. Ain't that right Golfing Gator ?

I believe it, our "troops" like much of America have become pussified bitches...they've become nutless opportunists, they're often foreign pieces of shits...Yep, multiculturalism has fucked over our military as well. Ain't that right Golfing Gator ?

nope, you are wrong yet again. Your ignorance of anything but hate is on full display.

nope, you are wrong yet again. Your ignorance of anything but hate is on full display.

My father and grandfather, both real military men, would have laughed at these nutless fucks who call themselves "SOLDIERS" these days. Many are simply life flunkies with nowhere else to go. Sad.

My father and grandfather, both real military men, would have laughed at these nutless fucks who call themselves "SOLDIERS" these days. Many are simply life flunkies with nowhere else to go. Sad.

Too bad you lacked the balls to follow the family tradition, then maybe you would know what the hell are you talking about.

These are terrible things to say about our military.

He hates our country, it is clear with most every post he makes.

He hates our country, it is clear with most every post he makes.

I hate pussies who require hospitalization for a fucking concussion / headache. Agian...NUTLESS!

I hate pussies who require hospitalization for a fucking concussion / headache. Agian...NUTLESS!

You are a fucking idiot. Clearly you were dropped on your head far too many times as a kid.

Funny as hell you calling people nutless when you lacked the balls to follow the family tradition.

Too bad you lacked the balls to follow the family tradition, then maybe you would know what the hell are you talking about.

No need, I pay you to work in the trenches for me...thanks for that.
I've had plenty of long night discussions with my father and grandfather...both were ashamed and embarrassed of what our 'military' had become.

Look, nobody respects our military men and women more than I do...BUT, please don't think that everyone who enlists is worthy of the title "SOLDIER".

That sounds like someone that thinks Trump supports MAGA. You're just kind of a wothless c#cksucker. Those troops are all volunteers, for you. Guess you never wore a uniform. Doubt you got the balls.

That sounds like someone that thinks Trump supports MAGA. You're just kind of a wothless c#cksucker. Those troops are all volunteers, for you. Guess you never wore a uniform. Doubt you got the balls.

Yeah, yeah, yeah..."everybody who ever enlists is a total fucking badass, an automatic fucking war hero"...haha...I get it, I've done this with Golfing Gator many times before.

Yeah, yeah, yeah..."everybody who ever enlists is a total fucking badass, an automatic fucking war hero"...haha...I get it, I've done this with Golfing Gator many times before.
Guess that is why you are known as broke loser, gold plated turd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back