Are you black? Did a white person ever interrupt you? Leave you off an email chain?

Do blacks really want to be treated like delicate flowers who might wilt at the slightest touch?

Mayor Pete is on the case! If you're black please fill out this form and let a white man cry for you too! You're so stupid you can't do anything without the white man doing it for you!

That's the message. Mayor Pete: Let me patronize you some more blackie!

Buttigieg campaign surveyed staffers of color about microaggressions in the workplace

Well, I think Mayor Pete is probably doing this to try and increase his appeal to minorities (not just African Americans). A politician doing something for political expedience...who'da thunk? :)

Now I do remember this time when a white Congressman interrupted a black President during his State of the Union speech by shouting out "Liar!"....there was that.

• Banned
Mayor Pete is on the case! If you're black please fill out this form and let a white man cry for you too! You're so stupid you can't do anything without the white man doing it for you!

Buttigieg campaign surveyed staffers of color about microaggressions in the workplace

Well, I think Mayor Pete is probably doing this to try and increase his appeal to minorities (not just African Americans). A politician doing something for political expedience...who'da thunk? :)

Now I do remember this time when a white Congressman interrupted a black President during his State of the Union speech by shouting out "Liar!"....there was that.
This sissy cancel culture shit has to stop.
We are teaching our kids to be soft rather than how to deal with adversity

• Banned
Screenshot_20200128-200055_Chrome.jpg

Twitter

According to liberals blacks and other minorities are not smart enough to be able to get or hold on to a voter ID.

This sissy cancel culture shit has to stop.
We are teaching our kids to be soft rather than how to deal with adversity

Another reason to encourage kids to get involved in competitive sports.

He will never be able to garner a great deal of black support because he is Gay.

I don't understand why people refuse to say that. The average black cannot stand fags. They detest
them.

It took Obama and the DNC a week of arm twisting to get black ministers to go along with same sex marriage.

I don't care what Mayor Pete offers Blacks, they will never stand with him.

Forum List

Back