Donald Trump Jr says women who can't take harassment should be teaching kindergarten

One good thing that may come out of the Trump Presidency….

perhaps parents will think twice about allowing their young sons to take part in sports. If the values that are taught in the “locker room” are the ones that treat women as conquests…mothers should rightly keep their sons out of those locker rooms.

Anybody who has been around a group of guys for more than 5 minutes knows that this is just the way guys talk to each other. Not letting your sons play sports won't change that.

And those guys don’t get elected President… Ones who have the courage to not engage in such banter often do better in life.
But while you brought it up, you’re confirming that you have said out loud to another guy, that you wanted to “grab a woman’s pussy”?

perhaps parents will think twice about allowing their young sons to take part in sports. If the values that are taught in the “locker room” are the ones that treat women as conquests…mothers should rightly keep their sons out of those locker rooms.

Anybody who has been around a group of guys for more than 5 minutes knows that this is just the way guys talk to each other. Not letting your sons play sports won't change that.

And those guys don’t get elected President… Ones who have the courage to not engage in such banter often do better in life.
But while you brought it up, you’re confirming that you have said out loud to another guy, that you wanted to “grab a woman’s pussy”?

Have you seen Obama waving his erection at women? So guys like that do get elected president and the vast majority of men have made similar comments and done similar things.

You simply hate masculinity and would rather neuter all men into becoming manginas.

Just because a lot of men do it , doesn't make it normal or right. And not all guys talk like that. Saying you go around grabbing vaginas sounds rapey.

Just because a lot of men do it , doesn't make it normal or right. And not all guys talk like that. Saying you go around grabbing vaginas sounds rapey.

Talking about women in a vulgar manner is normal for men. Whether it's right or not is irrelevant, it's simply the way men are, myself included.

Talking about women in a vulgar manner is normal for men. Whether it's right or not is irrelevant, it's simply the way men are, myself included.

Being vulgar or raunchy is one thing. But saying things that sound like a rapist quote is another.

Being vulgar or raunchy is one thing. But saying things that sound like a rapist quote is another.

What he's describing is how women love rich, powerful men. Women also love alpha males and being dominated by desirable men.

Who do you think bought 80 million copies of 50 shades of gray?

Seems the Trumps like to molest first grade teachers

What he's describing is how women love rich, powerful men. Women also love alpha males and being dominated by desirable men.

Would you be OK with a rich a powerful man grabbing you by the penis?

I'd be okay with a young, attractive woman grabbing me by the penis.

Have you seen Obama waving his erection at women? So guys like that do get elected president and the vast majority of men have made similar comments and done similar things.

You simply hate masculinity and would rather neuter all men into becoming manginas.
Masculinity does not include boorishness, nor does masculinity vpcelebrate such attitudes.

Looking for nobility in being masculine? Try chivalry. Now there's a quality no Trump has ever shown.

Masculinity does not include boorishness, nor does masculinity vpcelebrate such attitudes.

Looking for nobility in being masculine? Try chivalry. Now there's a quality no Trump has ever shown.

Modern women don't spread their legs for chivalry. They would rather fuck cocky jerk boys who don't give a shit about Chivalry.

Your way is the path to the friend zone.

Really? I have NEVER been around a guy who says he is able to grab women's crotch, and I have been around some pretty crusty dudes. Comrade Trump is a Predator and a unregistered sexual assaulter.

Really? I have NEVER been around a guy who says he is able to grab women's crotch, and I have been around some pretty crusty dudes. Comrade Trump is a Predator and a unregistered sexual assaulter.

I'm talking about general vulgar talk regarding sex and women. This is normal guy behavior.

Modern women don't spread their legs for chivalry. They would rather fuck cocky jerk boys who don't give a shit about Chivalry.

You dismiss chivalry? I wonder why some people decide to become assholes?

I'm talking about general vulgar talk regarding sex and women. This is normal guy behavior.

Trump's words were not "general vulgar talk." He admitted to sexual assault and the multiple women who have come out substantiate his boastful claim.

I'd be okay with a young, attractive woman grabbing me by the penis.

Of course you would. But that's not what I asked. How would you feel about a man grabbing your crotch? Or maybe an unattractive fat woman?

This is where the “it’s just guys being guys” argument goes off the rails. You don’t deny that the objectifying of women is what is happening. It is condoned…Am I right? You don’t deny it or regret it, but rather claim it is just natural; that guys have to boast to other males about their conquests. So, I would think that there is the potential for tapes like the Access Hollywood one of Mr. Trump being around for every guy who has male friends. I mean, if it is a “guy thing”, wouldn’t all guys do it to the same degree of chauvinism? Strange how there isn’t tapes, for example, of 450 (estimate of number of men) in Congress. There isn’t 350…or 250 or 150. There isn’t 100 or even 50 that I’m aware of. Certainly their opponents would have brought it up….certainly the women who were chasing a payday would have brought it up.

Lets see, there are about 400 NBA basketball players who are active now. All men
Lets see, there are about 1,200 NFL Football players who are active now. All men
Lets see, there are about 600 MLB baseball players who are active now. All men
Lets see, add in 33 NASCAR drivers (32 are men), about 400 MLS players in this nation alone, a gazillion Division I NCAA Football, Basketball, Baseball and Soccer players. All men.

Each of these sports are covered by a plethora of ESPN, CBS, ABC, FOX Sports, NBC, NFL Network, local TV, Radio, Newspaper, Internet, etc… These guys are surrounded by reporters all the time after practices, after games, and after other team events. Practically Every one of these reporters and their homies and home girls have camera phones capable of recording videos.

Tell us, with all of these guys just being guys…how many “grab em by the pussy” tapes have surfaced relative to the numbers of just athletes in the public eye? What, maybe 50 if we really dig deep enough and many of those players are not even playing any more.

So your argument that it is just guys being guys is, dismissed.

Next.

This is where the “it’s just guys being guys” argument goes off the rails. You don’t deny that the objectifying of women is what is happening. It is condoned…Am I right? You don’t deny it or regret it, but rather claim it is just natural; that guys have to boast to other males about their conquests. So, I would think that there is the potential for tapes like the Access Hollywood one of Mr. Trump being around for every guy who has male friends. I mean, if it is a “guy thing”, wouldn’t all guys do it to the same degree of chauvinism? Strange how there isn’t tapes, for example, of 450 (estimate of number of men) in Congress. There isn’t 350…or 250 or 150. There isn’t 100 or even 50 that I’m aware of. Certainly their opponents would have brought it up….certainly the women who were chasing a payday would have brought it up.

Lets see, there are about 400 NBA basketball players who are active now. All men
Lets see, there are about 1,200 NFL Football players who are active now. All men
Lets see, there are about 600 MLB baseball players who are active now. All men
Lets see, add in 33 NASCAR drivers (32 are men), about 400 MLS players in this nation alone, a gazillion Division I NCAA Football, Basketball, Baseball and Soccer players. All men.

Each of these sports are covered by a plethora of ESPN, CBS, ABC, FOX Sports, NBC, NFL Network, local TV, Radio, Newspaper, Internet, etc… These guys are surrounded by reporters all the time after practices, after games, and after other team events. Practically Every one of these reporters and their homies and home girls have camera phones capable of recording videos.

Tell us, with all of these guys just being guys…how many “grab em by the pussy” tapes have surfaced relative to the numbers of just athletes in the public eye? What, maybe 50 if we really dig deep enough and many of those players are not even playing any more.

So your argument that it is just guys being guys is, dismissed.

Next.

:clap2:Well said! The man is a walking, talking Leach.

You dismiss chivalry? I wonder why some people decide to become assholes?

Because it gets us laid

Forum List

Back