Donald Trump Jr says women who can't take harassment should be teaching kindergarten

He said he had heard talk like what his father said a lot, that it's common.

Proof that DuhDonuld is a crappy father.

He said he had heard talk like what his father said a lot, that it's common.

Proof that DuhDonuld is a crappy father.
hqdefault.jpg

probably correct about kindergarden and teacher better never be able to read the brain of widdle 9 year old boys if teacher is a hot chick !! ------------------------- i used to be a 9 years old widdle boy !!

you are just so silly , naïve and wusslike but that's why I like you JimH !!!

I think the OP is also one of those who is in favor of turning our military into a bunch of sensitive PC sissies.

Pentagon issues handbook on sex change in the ranks
Because......................you can't be a good soldier unless you are a woman grabbing assaulter? Is this what you are saying about the U.S. Military?

I think the OP is also one of those who is in favor of turning our military into a bunch of sensitive PC sissies.

Pentagon issues handbook on sex change in the ranks
Because......................you can't be a good soldier unless you are a woman grabbing assaulter? Is this what you are saying about the U.S. Military?

I am saying if you defend this bullshit for troublesome perverts in our fighting forces you are part of the enemy.
You are too dense or too in bed with your godless leftist ideologies to care what Obama has done to the morale of the generals and troops in the military.

You used to be disallowed in military service because of flat feet and weight issues, now we have to accommodate the most sick excuses because the idiots in charge think they are in sensitivity classes and not preparing to fight devils who want to destroy us.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump Jr.: Women Who 'Can't Handle' Harassment Should Teach Kindergarten

Geesshh, the whole family is still stuck in the 1950's...

Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

I heard the same excuse in the late 70's about women who claimed sexual harassment/hostile work environment in the workplace

Better get used to it honey

Why didn't the GOP see this coming?
Republican advice for sexual harassment

Toughen up sweetie....you know how men are

Lesson learned from this is choose your words wisely as they will come back and bite you in the behind.

One good thing that may come out of the Trump Presidency….

perhaps parents will think twice about allowing their young sons to take part in sports. If the values that are taught in the “locker room” are the ones that treat women as conquests…mothers should rightly keep their sons out of those locker rooms.

One good thing that may come out of the Trump Presidency….

perhaps parents will think twice about allowing their young sons to take part in sports. If the values that are taught in the “locker room” are the ones that treat women as conquests…mothers should rightly keep their sons out of those locker rooms.

Anybody who has been around a group of guys for more than 5 minutes knows that this is just the way guys talk to each other. Not letting your sons play sports won't change that.

Forum List

Back