Donald Trump Jr. correctly warns democrats are on slippery slope to full communism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Donald Trump Jr. Correctly Warns that Democrats Are on Slippery Slope to Full Communism (VIDEO)
Donald Trump Jr. joined FOX and Friends on Thursday morning to discuss the continued attempts by Democrats to manufacture a scandal against his father President Donald Trump.

Because , democrats are mentally nuts and the world is waking up to see it all. They've lost it annd will never gain trust back.
You sick fks have to LIE to gain nppls votes that how much normal ppl can't STAND YOU and you losers knnow it , you prove how desperate you mental fkrs are you all have to LIE , CHEAT, STEAL just to win, just to have friends, just to be like. Your snitchingng prick criminals.

The assholes are so gawd dam stupid they donn't even realize they support giving up the only nation in the world that is / was as great as ours.

YOU ARE STUPID MOTHER FKRS FOLLOWING LIES TO TAKE DOWN YOUR OWN NATION YOUR ALL TO FKN STUPID TO TAKE TIME OUT AND LOOK AT THE FACTS THAT LINE UP TO TRUTH MORONS!!

It’s not Democrats I’m worried about.

D635w5hWwAEO94A

And this comes from Donald Trump Junior? The guy who said money is pouring in from Russia?

And I think the servicemen behind him are laughing at him, when the idiot blond said " your family has been through so much " , and I think they thought walk a mile in our shoes.

Don't be fooled , he also thinks he is above the law. All the trampers have the same talking points, Poor me.

They want to confiscate guns, control healthcare, control the energy sector, ban religion, they use branches of government to attack citizens(IRS), they openly support or vote for communists in the FBI,CIA, and justice department, they support Cuba and Venezuela, they hate our flag, constitution, and anthem. It is so subtle, I'm not quite sure what they are after.

They want to confiscate guns, control healthcare, control the energy sector, ban religion, they use branches of government to attack citizens(IRS), they openly support or vote for communists in the FBI,CIA, and justice department, they support Cuba and Venezuela, they hate our flag, constitution, and anthem. It is so subtle, I'm not quite sure what they are after.
Who has been running in the Communist Party and winning?

No they do not want to confiscate guns, that is a lie.
They want everyone to have healthcare, but not gov controlled healthcare.
No the do not want to ban religion as most of them are Christians, but want a separation of church and state.
No they are anti communism.
We do not support Cuba or Venezuela.
No we love the flag, unlike some of your who still think the flag should be the Confederate flag.
No we follow the Constitution more than Republicans do.
Also we love the national anthem.

Since you admitted you do not know what they are after, best to keep your mouth shut so you don't sprout non facts.

Guns - I'm glad you don't support Kamala Harris on this issue.
Healthcare - Why have government control of plans for healthy people who can get good healthcare?
Religion - Being hostile and trying to remove Christianity from every aspect of American Life is not just separation of church and state
The media had a wet dream for Venezuela, and Obama was pro Cuba all the way.
It is people in your party who are burning flags and calling the constitution and the anthem racist.
I didn't even bring up the open borders.
It is nice you don't support any of the positions of the people who REPRESENT you.

Forum List

Back