Obama appointed judge says Deutsche bannk, capital one can give Trump financial records to house dem

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
BREAKING: Obama-Appointed Judge Says Deutsche Bank, Capital One Can Give Trump Financial Records to House Democrats
Edgardo Ramos, Judge of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York ruled on Wednesday that Deutsche Bank and Capital One can turn over Trump’s financial documents to the House Democrats in response to a subpoena.
------------------------------------------

Oh well what else is new.... wait until he finds the correct way to go after these swamp whores.

I doubt the bank will release any records.

If they do how many of their customers will wonder if they will be next.

Not a very intelligent move and I'd say whoever runs that bank is no dummy.

BREAKING: Obama-Appointed Judge Says Deutsche Bank, Capital One Can Give Trump Financial Records to House Democrats
Edgardo Ramos, Judge of the US District Court for the Southern District of New York ruled on Wednesday that Deutsche Bank and Capital One can turn over Trump’s financial documents to the House Democrats in response to a subpoena.

Oh well what else is new.... wait until he finds the correct way to go after these swamp whores.

I doubt the bank will release any records.

If they do how many of their customers will wonder if they will be next.

Not a very intelligent move and I'd say whoever runs that bank is no dummy.

The banks have no choice.

Forum List

Back