Donald Trump Is Just Like Everyone Before Him

Pumpkin Row

Platinum Member
May 26, 2016
To elaborate, all Politicians and all of those in Government are just like every Politician and Government official before them. The Agenda is all the same, and it's all to benefit those in Government at your expense.

Before I get to the topic, I just want to mention that I find it hilarious that anyone would think that someone who wasn't intending to work for the Government's benefit would be allowed in Government in the first place. The Government has openly acknowledged Operation Mockingbird and we have Documents for COINTELPRO, meaning that Donald Trump could have stopped the Fake News at any time, yet he let the Russia Narrative run. He could have blown the whistle on shady Government acts, but didn't: Captured Ukrainian Sailors Admit To "Provoking" Russian Navy, Interrogation Video Shows
Such as the incident with the Russian Navy and the Ukrainian Ship, which was spun by the media as Russian aggression.

Okay, I changed my mind, we're going to take several stops before getting to the main topic that made me open a thread about it.

Like that time he proved he's an economic illiterate:
o1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAMwKXaAdZTTTETsNzj3dx

I have no doubt statists will be confused by what I mean by that, so I'll go ahead and elaborate. Saying something "is not money" or "based on thin air" is nonsensical at best. Nothing has inherent value, and currency only exists to solve the double-coincidence of wants, what gives something "value" is demand, people exchanging in it. It's quite hilarious that he made this statement, because the "volatile" Crypto is not only more secure, actually the MOST secure medium of exchange to ever exist, but it's fluctuating at a rate that always has more purchasing power than the US Dollar, especially as of late, with Russia, China, and Iran all refusing to trade in it anymore.

What Donald Trump REALLY means is that he doesn't like the idea of something that can't be taxed, because it means the Government can't manipulate it or steal it from us. So, not only does Donald Trump know nothing about Crypto, but he knows nothing about subjective value, either. You know, the idea that some people want things more than others do, for example someone being thirsty while someone else isn't. It's pretty basic.

Okay, so maybe Donald Trump just doesn't understand Crypto, maybe he understands the economy better than Crypto, despite knowing nothing about subjective value. After all, he did claim that he's going to repeal 2 regulations for every one that passes... except he isn't, as an average of 150 have been passing daily, while a grand total of 40-ish942 by my count) have been repealed through his entire presidency. Home - Wednesday, August 7th
Tracking deregulation in the Trump era

As can be seen on the Federal Register, not that anyone bothers to check before claiming he's for smaller Government. Nobody in Government is for smaller Government, and this should have been obvious from the start.

Okay, so maybe Donald Trump, much like all before him and the entire rest of the Government intends to regulate the economy into oblivion and promote monopolies in the process, but wait, while he doesn't support property rights, MAYBE he supports specifically, SPECIFICALLY, gun rights? Of course not.

Like here where he said he wants to take them without due process.
After back to back shootings, Trump called for red flag laws. Here's what they are.
Or here where he talks about his support for Red Flag Laws, so that he can infringe on the right of people to own specific property he doesn't like, for saying something the Government doesn't like. Or, like when he banned Bumpstocks, and all of the sheep claimed he was playing 69-Dimensional Under Water Backgammon.

Which brings me directly t his recent claim that, despite mountains of research repeatedly proving this claim wrong over several decades, video games cause violence: Trump to launch crackdown on violent video games after mass shootings
So, he doesn't just want to drive the economy into the ground and promote monopolies, he doesn't just have no understanding of Crypto and subjective value, he doesn't just show open contempt for out property rights, he doesn't just want to take people's property away based on Government opinion, he wants to further censor our entertainment while blaming it for mass shootings, despite the fact that gun monopolization is what's causing that in the first place.

Maybe you sheeple should open your eyes and do some research for yourselves, or Hell, scrutinize what's been presented to you out in the open. He's exactly the same as everyone before him, there is no establishment, there is no deepstate, because the Government IS the deepstate, and the deepstate narrative is just to separate the Government from its actions, and cause people to blame 'bad actors' in the Government rather than recognizing that the Government itself is inherently evil.

Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg

I'd like to welcome all of the angry NPCs to my thread in advance.

Bizarre case of TDS.
Oh please, if you bother checking back on older posts of mine, you'll see that I defended him against media and 'leftist' attacks. As you can see from my post, I've cited every single thing I made reference to. You've had people attacking his interactions with his family, you've had people complaining about his campaign, random twitter posts in reference to popular culture, but when someone actually points to policy, statements, actions from his presidential seat which actually have an affect on people, you're going to call it TDS?

PLEASE tell me where I'm wrong, I'd love to have a logical discussion on the subject, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong. This is likely the only chance you'll ever get to speak with someone honestly on the subject.

Anti Trump manifesto?
Are you guys just not going to address the argument? You've had people whining about supposed racism, correspondence with certain people they don't like, typos, the Russia Narrative, yet when someone brings up legitimate grievances, all you guys do is hand me one-sentence replies.

Anti Trump manifesto?
Are you guys just not going to address the argument? You've had people whining about supposed racism, correspondence with certain people they don't like, typos, the Russia Narrative, yet when someone brings up legitimate grievances, all you guys do is hand me one-sentence replies.

Your OP argument is WAY too long. Work on making your point quickly. For example, Democrats are lying lowlife filthy slugs.

Anti Trump manifesto?

Your OP argument is WAY too long. Work on making your point quickly. For example, Democrats are lying lowlife filthy slugs.
Yes, they are, but I wanted to make multiple points and cover every issue in one post, because I hate making threads. Besides, I had all of the information readily available, so it only took me about 15 minutes to type up the entire thing.

I also figured that drive-by threads were far too common, so it would be better to cover the subject thoroughly.

While I didn't read every detail because it is too long, you're right to criticize Trump on most of these points rather than just parrot inane agitprop.

I vehemently oppose the red flag laws, and his threats to take suppressors from us. The bump stock ban wasn't a big deal to me, but the retailers that had them in stock lost a shit ton of money on them, and that isn't fair. I think bump stocks were stupid in general, and I suspect the only reason the ATF allowed them was in the hopes someone would do something heinous with them. My main political issue is 2A RKBA. I do not expect him to maintain a hard line, in fact I expect him to sell us out because he never has been a strong proponent.

Economically he hasn't done a bad job, but there are some things to be desired.

The border issue has been piss poor also. I do not believe he could not call the military down there, and use lethal force to keep it secure. I think the whole thing has been a shit show. Hordes of people coming in and getting rides from BP to San Antonio?

WTF???

At least they're being documented so we know who they are and can collect them later, but we have a fuck ton more illegals running around now than ever. That may have been the plan all along though.

So anyway I think that for the most part this is the only "anti-Trump" thread that has any legitimacy at all. The rest have been nothing but bed wetting.

Bizarre case of TDS.
Oh please, if you bother checking back on older posts of mine, you'll see that I defended him against media and 'leftist' attacks. As you can see from my post, I've cited every single thing I made reference to. You've had people attacking his interactions with his family, you've had people complaining about his campaign, random twitter posts in reference to popular culture, but when someone actually points to policy, statements, actions from his presidential seat which actually have an affect on people, you're going to call it TDS?

PLEASE tell me where I'm wrong, I'd love to have a logical discussion on the subject, I'd LOVE to be proven wrong. This is likely the only chance you'll ever get to speak with someone honestly on the subject.

LOL...

I will be SHOCKED to see any of the bed wetters enter this thread and make rational points about anything. They do nothing but parrot gibberish they find elsewhere. There is nothing I've seen in the thousands of anti-Trump threads posted here that I would consider to be original thoughts, or opinions developed through critical thinking and objective analysis. All of it has been tantrums and insipid shit you can scroll through on any Fox News, USA Today or Yahoo comment board where moonbat posting bots relentlessly regurgitate Media Matters bile.

To elaborate, all Politicians and all of those in Government are just like every Politician and Government official before them. The Agenda is all the same, and it's all to benefit those in Government at your expense.

Before I get to the topic, I just want to mention that I find it hilarious that anyone would think that someone who wasn't intending to work for the Government's benefit would be allowed in Government in the first place. The Government has openly acknowledged Operation Mockingbird and we have Documents for COINTELPRO, meaning that Donald Trump could have stopped the Fake News at any time, yet he let the Russia Narrative run. He could have blown the whistle on shady Government acts, but didn't: Captured Ukrainian Sailors Admit To "Provoking" Russian Navy, Interrogation Video Shows
Such as the incident with the Russian Navy and the Ukrainian Ship, which was spun by the media as Russian aggression.

Okay, I changed my mind, we're going to take several stops before getting to the main topic that made me open a thread about it.

Like that time he proved he's an economic illiterate:
o1AJ9qDyyJNSpZWhUgGYc3MngFqoAMwKXaAdZTTTETsNzj3dx

I have no doubt statists will be confused by what I mean by that, so I'll go ahead and elaborate. Saying something "is not money" or "based on thin air" is nonsensical at best. Nothing has inherent value, and currency only exists to solve the double-coincidence of wants, what gives something "value" is demand, people exchanging in it. It's quite hilarious that he made this statement, because the "volatile" Crypto is not only more secure, actually the MOST secure medium of exchange to ever exist, but it's fluctuating at a rate that always has more purchasing power than the US Dollar, especially as of late, with Russia, China, and Iran all refusing to trade in it anymore.

What Donald Trump REALLY means is that he doesn't like the idea of something that can't be taxed, because it means the Government can't manipulate it or steal it from us. So, not only does Donald Trump know nothing about Crypto, but he knows nothing about subjective value, either. You know, the idea that some people want things more than others do, for example someone being thirsty while someone else isn't. It's pretty basic.

Okay, so maybe Donald Trump just doesn't understand Crypto, maybe he understands the economy better than Crypto, despite knowing nothing about subjective value. After all, he did claim that he's going to repeal 2 regulations for every one that passes... except he isn't, as an average of 150 have been passing daily, while a grand total of 40-ish942 by my count) have been repealed through his entire presidency. Home - Wednesday, August 7th
Tracking deregulation in the Trump era

As can be seen on the Federal Register, not that anyone bothers to check before claiming he's for smaller Government. Nobody in Government is for smaller Government, and this should have been obvious from the start.

Okay, so maybe Donald Trump, much like all before him and the entire rest of the Government intends to regulate the economy into oblivion and promote monopolies in the process, but wait, while he doesn't support property rights, MAYBE he supports specifically, SPECIFICALLY, gun rights? Of course not.

Like here where he said he wants to take them without due process.
After back to back shootings, Trump called for red flag laws. Here's what they are.
Or here where he talks about his support for Red Flag Laws, so that he can infringe on the right of people to own specific property he doesn't like, for saying something the Government doesn't like. Or, like when he banned Bumpstocks, and all of the sheep claimed he was playing 69-Dimensional Under Water Backgammon.

Which brings me directly t his recent claim that, despite mountains of research repeatedly proving this claim wrong over several decades, video games cause violence: Trump to launch crackdown on violent video games after mass shootings
So, he doesn't just want to drive the economy into the ground and promote monopolies, he doesn't just have no understanding of Crypto and subjective value, he doesn't just show open contempt for out property rights, he doesn't just want to take people's property away based on Government opinion, he wants to further censor our entertainment while blaming it for mass shootings, despite the fact that gun monopolization is what's causing that in the first place.

Maybe you sheeple should open your eyes and do some research for yourselves, or Hell, scrutinize what's been presented to you out in the open. He's exactly the same as everyone before him, there is no establishment, there is no deepstate, because the Government IS the deepstate, and the deepstate narrative is just to separate the Government from its actions, and cause people to blame 'bad actors' in the Government rather than recognizing that the Government itself is inherently evil.

Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg

I'd like to welcome all of the angry NPCs to my thread in advance.

Thank you for a well laid out and supported post. I do agree that Trump is no different, and never has been.

I agree with all of your points, and I thank you for the links on regulations. I had wondered how that was being carried out behind closed door.

I could not agree more with your take on the "red flag" and video games.

Sadly his followers are every bit as zealous as Obama's were and they will never agree with even a single point, they do not have it in them to see anything negative about Trump

Bizarre case of TDS.

Pumpkin is probably one of the most honest posters we have (besides me), and her rare threads are well thought out and worthy of real discussion.

I do wish you made each point a separate thread though.

Here is where I agree and disagree with you though.

Guns: I was disappointed but not surprised. He is a pragmatist and not a conservative.

Video games: I dont accept the conclusions people draw from the studies otherwise there's be no need for advertising.

"A person becomes what they think about all day long" -- Earl Nightingale

Deep State: There absolutely is. To believe otherwise is to believe in a bizarre conspiracy that Trump is actually a part of.

There is no difference: Absolutely NOT true. This point should be undebatable.

I can get into more detail on each point later when I have more time. Pumpkin's threads deserve better than "drive-by" posts.

Pumpkin is probably one of the most honest posters we have (besides me), and her rare threads are well thought out and worthy of real discussion.
Thank you, I appreciate you saying that.
I do wish you made each point a separate thread though.

Here is where I agree and disagree with you though.

Guns: I was disappointed but not surprised. He is a pragmatist and not a conservative.
I don't consider it pragmatism, for a whole host of reasons.

First is on an ethical basis, people have a right to do as they wish with their own property, so long as force is not used against other people. Every single regulation infringes on this.

Second is from a pragmatic perspective. If someone were to consider victimizing someone else, they'd associate significantly higher risk with doing so if arms were common. A good example is Kennesaw Georgia, where individuals are legally required to own guns, it has one of the absolute lowest crime rates in the US.

Now, speaking specifically on the Red Flag Law, the Government choosing who can and can't do or own specific things has never turned out well, in fact, the perfect example of this is the FDA, as the Government uses it to increase the cost of getting medicine on the shelves, and to promote monopolies. If we were to take the Government's complaints about how questioning the official narrative and owning Crypto is a threat to "National Security", I think we can easily conclude who the Government will be targeting.

Video games: I dont accept the conclusions people draw from the studies otherwise there's be no need for advertising.

"A person becomes what they think about all day long" -- Earl Nightingale
The only evidence that has ever been found to support video games causing violence in any way, shape, or form, has been people in very specific competitive games getting angry. Even then, if I recall correctly, this was specific to Call of Duty, and what was happening in those instances was people "SWATting" the other player(s). In those cases, however, the violence was on the part of the Road Pirates, not the people playing the games. It wasn't the kid playing the game that broke into someone's home with a squad of gun-wielding, violent, sociopaths to assault random people over a story that wasn't confirmed beforehand. I'm also pretty sure the SWAT Team didn't play Call of Duty, but don't quote me on that.

Now, while it is anecdotal evidence, I've been playing 'violent' video games since I was 9, possibly younger, and continue to play them today. One good example is Plague INC, where you play a virus that wipes out humanity. Right now, I'm a Voluntaryist/Anarchist, someone who apposes the initiation of force, the least violent people on the planet.

Deep State: There absolutely is. To believe otherwise is to believe in a bizarre conspiracy that Trump is actually a part of.
Well, first, the term 'conspiracy' just means planning something in secret. We have had numerous confirmations that the Government DOES plan things in secret. For example, they had been incinerating cats for fifty years, there's COINTELPRO, Project Mockingbird, Operation Northwoods, MKULTRA, MKNAOMI, and really, that's just the tip of the iceberg. So, really, it's not controversial in any way to suggest that there are indeed conspiracies taking place within the Government, to say otherwise is to say they don't keep anything secret from us.

Second, Trump is in a position in which he has full legal control over the CIA and FBI, the Government literally counts the votes, they're allowed to decide who can and can't run, and they are not opposed to killing dissenters, like they did with JFK after he denied permission to conduct Operation Northwoods. If he was not working with them, he either would have lost the election, or he would be dead. Besides that, because of Operation Mockingbird and COINTELPRO, he would have been able to stop the narratives the Government had been running against him, either by defunding the media or replacing them with other CIA Agents.

Lastly, and this is easily observable, why is he giving the Government, supposedly run by bad actors, not just itself being a bad actor despite literally incinerating cats and dismembering babies, why is Donald Trump giving them more control over us? Wouldn't that go against absolutely everything his supporters claim he stands for?

There is no difference: Absolutely NOT true. This point should be undebatable.

I can get into more detail on each point later when I have more time. Pumpkin's threads deserve better than "drive-by" posts.
Perhaps you'd be willing to explain to me how it's undebatable, because I've seen zero indication that he in any way benefits the people. Literally the only thing he has done that benefits the people is to repeal Net Neutrality, and there are still a whole host of other things he could have done by now. He could abolish the IRS and the Federal Reserve, to grant us greater purchasing power and freedom from theft. In fact, if he was truly for the people, he'd be repealing every regulation and abolishing the "Police", so that we'd be free to buy our own private security instead of being assaulted, robbed, and murdered for victimless "crimes".

Everything he has done has been for the benefit of the Government at our expense, and you can see this by analyzing what has been passed under his 'leadership'. He's continuing the work of every President before him.

Just two years ago, a gung-ho Bernie Sanders supporter, James Hodgkinson, drove to the nation’s capital and gunned down Republicans on a Virginia baseball field, leaving House Majority Whip Stephen Scalise in critical condition, requiring multiple surgeries. Several others were also injured in the hellfire of bullets.
Hodgkinson was inspired to commit attempted mass murder by his passionate desire for universal health care and his hatred of Republicans (especially Trump). These toxic beliefs were regularly reinforced by his favorite TV programs, "The Rachel Maddow Show,” "Real Time With Bill Maher” and "Democracy Now!”
You want “material support”? All those shows are still on the air! And the hosts still hate Trump! Indeed, every single Democratic presidential candidate is promoting an agenda that could have been lifted directly from Hodgkinson's Facebook page, from government-run health care to hiking taxes on “the rich.”
Does this mean universal health care is, ipso facto, a hateful, terroristic idea because of Hodgkinson’s support of it?
A few months before shooting up a GOP baseball game, Hodgkinson wrote on his Facebook page: "Trump is a Traitor. Trump Has Destroyed Our Democracy. It's Time to Destroy Trump & Co.”
Based on the new El Paso standard for branding beliefs “hateful,” “toxic" and “material support” for terrorism, every Democratic presidential candidate should be on a terrorist watch list right now.

While I didn't read every detail because it is too long, you're right to criticize Trump on most of these points rather than just parrot inane agitprop.

I vehemently oppose the red flag laws, and his threats to take suppressors from us. The bump stock ban wasn't a big deal to me, but the retailers that had them in stock lost a shit ton of money on them, and that isn't fair. I think bump stocks were stupid in general, and I suspect the only reason the ATF allowed them was in the hopes someone would do something heinous with them. My main political issue is 2A RKBA. I do not expect him to maintain a hard line, in fact I expect him to sell us out because he never has been a strong proponent.

The border issue has been piss poor also. I do not believe he could not call the military down there, and use lethal force to keep it secure. I think the whole thing has been a shit show. Hordes of people coming in and getting rides from BP to San Antonio?

WTF???

At least they're being documented so we know who they are and can collect them later, but we have a fuck ton more illegals running around now than ever. That may have been the plan all along though.

So anyway I think that for the most part this is the only "anti-Trump" thread that has any legitimacy at all. The rest have been nothing but bed wetting.
I consider the bump stock thing to be a big deal, not because I think that people need them, but because people should be able to produce with their own property whatever they like, and purchase whatever they like. Owning something does not infringe on anyone else's rights and is in no way unethical, so nobody has any legitimacy to initiate force because of it.

Economically, he has not been personally doing much of anything, and that's why the economy SEEMS to be doing fine.
US-CPI-2018-05-purchasing-power-dollar.png

The US economy is actually getting worse and is always getting worse. Now, this is just Purchasing Power, and it looks pretty bad, but couple this with the increasing regulations, an average of 150 per-day, and yes, it is getting harder to make a living, and it is continuing to get harder. If he wanted to make the economy better, he would be repealing regulations at a higher rate. A grand total of 42 doesn't even negate a single week's worth of new regulations.
GW%20Reg%20Studies%20-%20Pages%20Published%20in%20the%20CFR%20-%206.12.19.png

With regulations ever-increasing, making it harder to enter the market, produce, or distribute goods and services, the economy can ONLY get worse, Donald Trump repealing 42 through his entire presidency, or not introducing any personally(hypothetically), only very, very slightly slows the rate at which the economy worsens.

Last edited:
I consider the bump stock thing to be a big deal, not because I think that people need them, but because people should be able to produce with their own property whatever they like, and purchase whatever they like. Owning something does not infringe on anyone else's rights and is in no way unethical, so nobody has any legitimacy to initiate force because of it.

Economically, he has not been personally doing much of anything, and that's why the economy SEEMS to be doing fine.

The US economy is actually getting worse and is always getting worse. Now, this is just Purchasing Power, and it looks pretty bad, but couple this with the increasing regulations, an average of 150 per-day, and yes, it is getting harder to make a living, and it is continuing to get harder. If he wanted to make the economy better, he would be repealing regulations at a higher rate. A grand total of 42 doesn't even negate a single week's worth of new regulations.

With regulations ever-increasing, making it harder to enter the market, produce, or distribute goods and services, the economy can ONLY get worse, Donald Trump repealing 42 through his entire presidency, or not introducing any personally(hypothetically), only very, very slightly slows the rate at which the economy worsens.

I will have to come back after work, because this thread requires more attention. I can't merely ridicule a bed wetter who is just parroting "Waaayyyssiissttt!!!" and you're making valid points. My perception of a better economy is evidenced in my wallet. I don't have the same concerns I had with the meat puppet. I'm not struggling to make ends meet like I was during those years.

This is a conversation that needs to take place though, we should not be sycophants or consumed in a cult of personality.

I will have to come back after work, because this thread requires more attention. I can't merely ridicule a bed wetter who is just parroting "Waaayyyssiissttt!!!" and you're making valid points. My perception of a better economy is evidenced in my wallet. I don't have the same concerns I had with the meat puppet. I'm not struggling to make ends meet like I was during those years.

This is a conversation that needs to take place though, we should not be sycophants or consumed in a cult of personality.

I agree. I will address each point in the evening after work. Posts during the work day are "drive-by" one liners and to ridicule my enemies.

This is a good thread.

WTF???

I can understand your perception being influenced that way, however something that many don't realize is that having more money in your wallet does not equal more purchasing power. You may have more money, and I don't doubt that you do, however the decline in Purchasing Power means that what money you do have is worth less than before.

Pumpkin Row I would like to ask you your thoughts on the mass shootings, the cause and who is behind them.

Pumpkin Row I would like to ask you your thoughts on the mass shootings, the cause and who is behind them.
The Government, in most cases. Operation Northwoods shows us that the Government is fine with false flag attacks, and ChurchChrist and Borderline shootings both have/had video evidence which showed that the Media narrative didn't accurately represent events. For the Borderline shooting, the narrative was that everyone was down on the dance floor, and that someone came in and started shooting. The video evidence showed that the dance floor was empty, the shots didn't hit anyone, and a guy drinking at the bar was completely ignoring the whole thing taking place.

For the Christchurch shooting, the manifesto was completely inconsistent in viewpoints, while being written in plain English, and the post that contained the manifesto was in Australian slang. The shooter himself was Cuban, even had a Cuban accent, and multiple people were seen on scene, while only one was ever arrested or mentioned by the narrative.

My statement about a lack of a deepstate was not to say that the Government does nothing shady and evil, it was to say that the Government itself is shady and evil, and should not be separated from its evil work.

I can understand your perception being influenced that way, however something that many don't realize is that having more money in your wallet does not equal more purchasing power. You may have more money, and I don't doubt that you do, however the decline in Purchasing Power means that what money you do have is worth less than before.

I'm not that astute when it comes to economics, it seems like there is more manipulation and control by people beyond the curtains than anyone is aware of. I'm talking about beyond the big banks, wall street traders, federal reserve chairs and the government. Those assholes (assuming they're all assholes, some of them might not be) obviously get what they want, they did it to Andrew Jackson when he got rid of what amounted to the federal reserve in the 1830's and they crushed the economy. We were stagnant for decades. I think Trump's optimism by itself has some effect on how people perceive things. The meat puppet faggot seemed content with stagnation and malaise, it seemed like it was his objective to suppress economic prosperity. He offered no positive outlook.

There are a lot of nuances and shit to it economics, so I pretty much concern myself with the 2nd Amendment. As far as I'm concerned that is what sets us as American apart from the rest of the world. In any other country your neighbors can be "disappeared" in the middle of the night and the more frequently it happens, the less people will discuss it. Here, people who are innocent and can make it costly to be dragged out of their homes far outnumber those willing to sign up and play the part of the "magicians". When it came down to the bump stocks I really didn't care, but you're right about people being able to keep their shit. To be honest I oppose the the NFA and the GCA of 1986. I think we should be able to have automatic weapons, including crew served, as well as be trained with anti-armor recoil less munitions, and anti-personnel ordinance in order to graduate high school.

We're all supposed to be a part of the militia. Which means that in the event of an invasion or war we can be called up and have the basic familiarity with infantry weapons so that we can defend our interests. Had we maintained that standard, we would be able to weed out the malcontents, nut jobs, and non hackers that don't have the sack to share full citizenship in our beloved republic. Not only would it be easier to identify these lone wolf psychopaths before they get AK's and shoot up a school or Wal-Mart, the rest of society would have the fundamental knowledge of close quarters combat so that if one of these creatures fall through a crack, they can be neutralized much faster. Instead we have a nation of sheep, toothless servile and frightened bed wetting sheep who hate the sheepdogs.

Woof woof bed wetters. I hate you too, but I keep you alive anyway because I hate the wolves even more.

Trump, who is from the highest of upper class society has no concept of what life in general means for those of us in the pasture. I don't think he is the sinister sort of globalist that hitlery, obozo, soros or the kennedy and bush clans are. I think he does have a better perspective of what it means to be a patriot and does not have nefarious intentions, but he still has to answer to people who can pull the sort of strings where sitting presidents can be shot in broad daylight in front of God and the entire world without facing the consequences, at least not until they shuck the mortal coil.

While I did not support him until shortly before the 2016 election, I will eagerly vote for him in 2020. The vitriol of the moonbats alone is enough to inspire me to do so. I wrote in Ted Cruz in 2016, but I'm not sure he would have been able to do as well as Trump has.

Forum List

Back