Donald Trump is a joke

I gave you the chart. Add up the numbers, moron. Or are you too stupid to do that?
I did, it's not 10 trillion ya dipshit. Go back to school
It was $10.6 trillion when he came into office. What is it now, dipshit?
What happened to adding the deficit? You changing the conversation again? Ride the merry go round as many times as you like each time you come around you still look like a lying sack o shit. How about you start being honest with your arguments and maybe you won't get stuck with your foot in your mouth as often as you do.
How about addressing the numbers? Seems like YOU'RE the one avoiding the subject here.
I have addressed these numbers to you, dumbass, and I've also posted links to statistics in our last thread where we discussed this. It seems to go in one ear and out the other with you so I'm not going to waste my time reposting those stats. I will say that simple math adding up the deficits YOU posted in your chart add up to 6.5 trillion. Not 10 Trillion as you inaccurately claimed. There are many more factors that truly need to be considered on this issue but it all seems to be over you head. You're done
It was $10.6 trillion when Obama was inaugurated in 2009. Now, go get a calculator since you're obviously not very good with numbers.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

I did, it's not 10 trillion ya dipshit. Go back to school
What happened to adding the deficit? You changing the conversation again? Ride the merry go round as many times as you like each time you come around you still look like a lying sack o shit. How about you start being honest with your arguments and maybe you won't get stuck with your foot in your mouth as often as you do.
How about addressing the numbers? Seems like YOU'RE the one avoiding the subject here.
I have addressed these numbers to you, dumbass, and I've also posted links to statistics in our last thread where we discussed this. It seems to go in one ear and out the other with you so I'm not going to waste my time reposting those stats. I will say that simple math adding up the deficits YOU posted in your chart add up to 6.5 trillion. Not 10 Trillion as you inaccurately claimed. There are many more factors that truly need to be considered on this issue but it all seems to be over you head. You're done
It was $10.6 trillion when Obama was inaugurated in 2009. Now, go get a calculator since you're obviously not very good with numbers.
Now you want to move away from Deficits and back to the debt clock? What happened to your chart and adding up deficits?? You keep spinning the argument around like a broken record. I already addressed the difference in the Total debt from inauguration and now. A large portion of it has nothing to do with Obama's spending or policies. A large portion of it is foreign and domestic investments and has nothing even to do with spending... Then you kicked the can to deficit spending which is what we should be talking about but that doesn't add up to your "Obama added 10 Trillion to the debt" lie... So now you are back to the debt clock. Face it, you're done, I'm getting dizzy.

Now you want to move away from Deficits and back to the debt clock? What happened to your chart and adding up deficits?? You keep spinning the argument around like a broken record. I already addressed the difference in the Total debt from inauguration and now. A large portion of it has nothing to do with Obama's spending or policies. A large portion of it is foreign and domestic investments and has nothing even to do with spending... Then you kicked the can to deficit spending which is what we should be talking about but that doesn't add up to your "Obama added 10 Trillion to the debt" lie... So now you are back to the debt clock. Face it, you're done, I'm getting dizzy.
You're dizzy, alright. You can't add either. The deficit is the reason for the debt, stupid. It's called "spending more than you take in". Face it, you never had an argument, Obama doubled the debt and you can spin all you want but it doesn't change that fact. You are a complete idiot.

You're dizzy, alright. You can't add either. The deficit is the reason for the debt, stupid. It's called "spending more than you take in". Face it, you never had an argument, Obama doubled the debt and you can spin all you want but it doesn't change that fact. You are a complete idiot.
Holy shit man, do I really need to spell it all out for you? Get your Calculator out and have your mommy help you use it... Now enter the numbers from YOUR chart of deficit spending:

2008: $458
2009: $1,413
2010: $1,294
2011: $1,295
2012: $1,087
2013: $679
2014: $485
2015: $438
2016: $587
Total: $7,736,000,000

That is not 10 Trillion as you claim. That is not doubling the debt. STOP LYING!!! Under your standards you'd have to acknowledge that Reagan nearly tripled the debt, right?

There are so many other factors, like the fact that the Fed borrows more than the deficit reflects. Also, you have to consider foreign and domestic investment and mandatory spending that has absolutely nothing to do with the presidents fiscal policies and spending. You're a hack and you don't understand economics so just stop spreading false talking points and spreading your ignorance and misinformation.

Holy shit man, do I really need to spell it all out for you? Get your Calculator out and have your mommy help you use it... Now enter the numbers from YOUR chart of deficit spending:

That is not 10 Trillion as you claim. That is not doubling the debt. STOP LYING!!! Under your standards you'd have to acknowledge that Reagan nearly tripled the debt, right?

There are so many other factors, like the fact that the Fed borrows more than the deficit reflects. Also, you have to consider foreign and domestic investment and mandatory spending that has absolutely nothing to do with the presidents fiscal policies and spending. You're a hack and you don't understand economics so just stop spreading false talking points and spreading your ignorance and misinformation.
First you said it was $6.5 trillion, now it's $7.7 trillion. You're all over the place with your math. Now, answer my question. What is 20 - 10.6?

First you said it was $6.5 trillion, now it's $7.7 trillion. You're all over the place with your math. Now, answer my question. What is 20 - 10.6?
9.4, which means nothing

I added up your deficit numbers to get 7.7 showing you were wrong

I stated 6.5 by adding up the deficit numbers from the article below:

Conclusion = you're done
----
It's a little misleading to hold Obama (or any other president) accountable for the deficit incurred during his first year of office. That's because the previous administration already set the federal budget for that fiscal year.

Before Obama took office, President Bush's last budget (FY 2009) created a deficit of $1.16 trillion. That fiscal year began on October 1, 2008, and continued until September 30, 2009. That means most of that deficit occurred after Obama took office in January. It's not accurate to attribute it to him.

• FY 2009 - Even though the budget had been approved, Congress added emergency funding to stop the Great Recession. It added the first year's worth of spending from Obama's Economic Stimulus Act to the FY 2009 budget. That $253 billion accrues to Obama.
  • FY 2010 - Obama's first budget created a $1.294 trillion deficit.
  • FY 2011 - This budget contributed $1.3 trillion to the debt.
  • FY 2012 - The deficit was $1.087 trillion.
  • FY 2013 - This was the first Obama budget where the deficit, $679 billion, was less than $1 trillion. Thank sequestration, which forced a 10 percent cut in spending.
  • FY 2014 - The deficit was $485 billion.
  • FY 2015 - The deficit fell further, to $438 billion.
  • FY 2016 - The deficit is expected to be $600 billion
  • FY 2017 (Current Budget) - The deficit is projected to be $441 billion.
When the deficits from all these budgets are added together, President Obama increased the debt by $6.576 trillion.

How Much Did Obama Add to the Nation's Debt?

Trump is no joke, he's a certified piece of shit.

he's a c--t with bad hair.

9.4, which means nothing

Conclusion = you're done
----
It's a little misleading to hold Obama (or any other president) accountable for the deficit incurred during his first year of office. That's because the previous administration already set the federal budget for that fiscal year.

Before Obama took office, President Bush's last budget (FY 2009) created a deficit of $1.16 trillion. That fiscal year began on October 1, 2008, and continued until September 30, 2009. That means most of that deficit occurred after Obama took office in January. It's not accurate to attribute it to him.

• FY 2009 - Even though the budget had been approved, Congress added emergency funding to stop the Great Recession. It added the first year's worth of spending from Obama's Economic Stimulus Act to the FY 2009 budget. That $253 billion accrues to Obama.
  • FY 2013 - This was the first Obama budget where the deficit, $679 billion, was less than $1 trillion. Thank sequestration, which forced a 10 percent cut in spending.
When the deficits from all these budgets are added together, President Obama increased the debt by $6.576 trillion.

Give it up, asshole. Your Kenyan commie spent us into oblivion and every honest person in the world acknowledges it. He consistently ran deficits larger than any other president in history. The national debt doubled under his so-called leadership. You can post all the left wing propaganda you want but the facts speak for themselves and the facts are that the debt was $10.6 trillion when he took office and just under $20 trillion when the MF finally left (thank God). Spin all you want but history proves you wrong.

9.4, which means nothing

Conclusion = you're done
----

Give it up, asshole. Your Kenyan commie spent us into oblivion and every honest person in the world acknowledges it. He consistently ran deficits larger than any other president in history. The national debt doubled under his so-called leadership. You can post all the left wing propaganda you want but the facts speak for themselves and the facts are that the debt was $10.6 trillion when he took office and just under $20 trillion when the MF finally left (thank God). Spin all you want but history proves you wrong.
No spin, i stick to facts and numbers unlike you. You've moved back and forth between deficits to total debt numbers that don't have anything to do with presidential fiscal policy. You've displayed piss poor understanding of our national debt and how our nations economics work. Funny thing is that I don't think Obama did a very good job with our economy. I have plenty of critiques about how he spent. But i'm not going to let dumbshits like you lie and distort the facts. So just stop, your done and i'm sick of your revolving door of stupidity.

No spin, i stick to facts and numbers unlike you.
Bullshit. You can't defend the fact that Obama doubled the national debt (which is a matter of record), so you rant and rave and talk out your ass. Get lost, I'm done wasting my time on you, moron.

Oh my.....I always thought you were a liberal idiot.....now you memorialized it for all to see....

Trump is a not a joke, look at his speeches, they're so dark. the issues he's dealing with are serious. here are excerpts from his inaugural address:

"America's infrastructure has fallen into disrepair and decay"
"1 by 1, the factories shuttered and left our shores"
"mothers and children trapped in poverty"
"rusted-out factories scattered like tombstones across the landscape"
"the crime! the gangs! the drugs!"
"we all bleed the same red blood!"
"ravages"
"destroying"
"ripped"
"Robbed our country"
"this american carnage"

No spin, i stick to facts and numbers unlike you.
Bullshit. You can't defend the fact that Obama doubled the national debt (which is a matter of record), so you rant and rave and talk out your ass. Get lost, I'm done wasting my time on you, moron.
Go back and read the thread you idiot. I explained in very plain simple language why you are wrong. The fact that you still can't see it just shows that your ego won't let you learn. The truth is hidden to you and you will apparently continue to live in a fantasy world of ignorance. It's a sad thing.

Oh my.....I always thought you were a liberal idiot.....now you memorialized it for all to see....
Math and economics isn't a liberal or conservative thing. Just understanding numbers. How exactly does my taking issue with Obamas spending memorialize liberalism?

The truth is hidden to you
th

Forum List

Back