Donald Trump has made my life better

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Before Donald Trump was elected President my wife thought I was the most disgusting human being on earth.
After Trump was elected President she thinks I am the second most disgusting human being on earth.
I am moving up in the eyes of my wife, thanks to Donald.

Before Donald Trump was elected President my wife thought I was the most disgusting human being on earth.
After Trump was elected President she thinks I am the second most disgusting human being on earth.

So she slept with DJT and compared you to him so you have moved up a notch and you are proud of that??????

Oooooookayyyy.

Your wife thought you are the worst human being on the planet, yet married you?

Well, she's crazy, as is also evident given her beliefs about Trump. But she may still be correct about some things...

he's pretty great and amazing. and the reason i know this is from watching the democrats.

You've got some serious problems then. What a suck shit life to live.

Well, she's crazy, as is also evident given her beliefs about Trump. But she may still be correct about some things...
She married me because I lied and built myself up just like Trump does.

You've got some serious problems then. What a suck shit life to live.
At least I am not Donald Trump

Typical democrat...
It was not the Democrats who nominated and elected the most insecure male in the history of American politics.
He lies to build himself up when it is not necessary. He is crushed when someone criticizes him. This man is out of balance.

She found the sock ...huh?

Correct. I finally appealed to her sympathies by saying I had permanent shrinkage and nothing could be done.

Typical democrat...
It was not the Democrats who nominated and elected the most insecure male in the history of American politics.
He lies to build himself up when it is not necessary. He is crushed when someone criticizes him. This man is out of balance.

Funny...it would seem he drives you wackos insane,to the point of shooting GOP politicians and rioting in the streets.
Talk about out of balance.

Typical democrat...

Funny...it would seem he drives you wackos insane,to the point of shooting GOP politicians and rioting in the streets.
The political spectrum from conservative to liberal is not linear it is a circle Extreme left and extreme right are side by side. The opposite of extremists is moderates.
The extreme right and the extreme left are almost the same; they are nuts. They are the ones that are dangerous.
You are an extremist.

Typical democrat...

The political spectrum from conservative to liberal is not linear it is a circle Extreme left and extreme right are side by side. The opposite of extremists is moderates.
The extreme right and the extreme left are almost the same; they are nuts. They are the ones that are dangerous.
You are an extremist.

I'm an extremist?
You dont see me taking pot shots at Nancy Pelousy or rioting in the streets.
In fact you dont see any Conservatives doing that.

Forum List

Back